Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WarAxe

Forgot password

Geeez he charges for forgotten passwords now? Oo He should have that castle by now ffs!

As far as I know there has always been a $5 fee. This comment isnt going to help you get your password. In fact it might now prevent it.

You are the one who wasn't able to keep your password handy and safe, but you expect someone else to take the time to retrieve it for you at no cost. Shame, shame.

[Even if password retrieval were automatic it takes time to write that program, which then creates other issues.]

Geeez he charges for forgotten passwords now? Oo He should have that castle by now ffs!

As far as I know there has always been a $5 fee. This comment isnt going to help you get your password. In fact it might now prevent it.

You are the one who wasn't able to keep your password handy and safe, but you expect someone else to take the time to retrieve it for you at no cost. Shame, shame.

[Even if password retrieval were automatic it takes time to write that program, which then creates other issues.]

I need this service. How do you prove ownership of the account?

To prove ownership, drop radu (entropy here in forums) a personal message explaining your situation, what you think the password might be, should be, used to be, and details about the character that are not public and that others would not know. Some possible things would be where it was logged off last, unusual items it might have in inventory, when it last was logged on, stuff like that. Information like stats is not useful because anybody can look that stuff up.

Eeeek I was just kidding lol. Ent used to always say I was helping him get a castle after I paid thousands of dollars on this game hehe! I never needed this service, so I didnt know he charged for it is all...

Oh wait I thought this was aislinn... oops

I need this service. How do you prove ownership of the account?

You are coming back too OMG?

Edited by WarAxe

:blink:

Welcome back? :P

Me or OMG? I am kind of eager to get back (I have that itch) But I need my darn password :/ been away to long... I miss EL

That was to you. I've already seen OMG puttering around. But yeah, you have to go to radu for that.

:blink:

Welcome back? :P

Me or OMG? I am kind of eager to get back (I have that itch) But I need my darn password :/ been away to long... I miss EL

That was to you. I've already seen OMG puttering around. But yeah, you have to go to radu for that.

Ok thank you!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this