Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Any 100+ a/d gap?

Aren't the LOs good enough for ~150?

it is, but probably they want drops, also there is always free LO's

No i get 230k exp/hour with 2 flee

Attack: level 158, 764459407/777790404 exp (13330997 to go)

Defense: level 167, 1149849981/1206608196 exp (56758215 to go)

howmany hours need training to get lvl ?

it is, but probably they want drops, also there is always free LO's

its free coz we dont get good exp not about gc u can make new mob drop low too

Depending on what weap and spawn you use I find the exp and drops from LO/Trice/Yeti works nice between them (for their lvls), get bit more exp on one and more drops from the other. I haven't trained LO in ages myself so don't really remember how much exp I got from them, nothing like when I was on feros that is for sure. The thing is, you can start on them at (not really sure about this) high 130, low 140? 15 a/d levels (154/156) later I'm still on the same monster and there is people that are more than 10 a/d levels above me, still grinding away on the same monsters. So make them for level 160, at least then I could look forward to a new critter to train on.

Personally I think the gap between mc and Yeti is too big too. It is so much more fun to train on a new mob compared to one you allready killed 10k's of times.

(I really should type faster :P see above for what kind of exp)

-Little

Edited by littlestar

I think you guys are missing something. The exp to level design is done the way it is on purpose, so after a certain level it gets very hard to level more. You should not move from level 150 to 160 as easy as from 120 to 130..

I think you guys are missing something. The exp to level design is done the way it is on purpose, so after a certain level it gets very hard to level more. You should not move from level 150 to 160 as easy as from 120 to 130..

But we aren't asking for that.

I would like to gain similar exp per hour relative to someone training on feros (at 40 levels lower!), it would still be hard to level since the required exp is logarithimic.

EDIT: As we gain levels we should be able to get more exp, right?

Edited by Lorck

But "getting a level" is motivation and reward. What is the reward and motivation then without that? Even the fun drops are gone (boots, shield, helmet, essies, what have you) and saying "But you could get a nmt cape!!11" is more frustrating than not since it's so rare, at least for me. Even having a choice of which creature to train on would be nice. It gets tedius being on the same thing for 20+ levels.

I do understand and agree it should take longer and more xp to get from level 150-160 than it should from 120-130. Although isn't that why it takes more total xp to get from Level 150-160 than it does from 0-140. So even if we got the same XP per hour as someone level 120-130 it would of course still take us a lot longer to get a level than them. As you move up the a/d scale you get more xp per hour than you did the last mob, why once you hit LO does this pattern change? Right now as Amar said the XP from LO is low imo. At 230K xp per hour it would take 1371 hours to get from level 150-160. Then add in that there are no other mobs to train on really for this level, so on SunTzu unless you are the first 6 people to get to a LO spawn you are not getting a spawn that #day. For me it is not about the drops, don't get me wrong we all like drops. If you were to add another mob, this one or any other that would help with the 150's+ even with low drops it would be nice. Once you hit LO you know there is no other mob to look forward too and the volcano does get old fast. With very little XP and NO chance of any drops it is pointless and takes any fun there is away from training.

Oh PLEASE 140's I havent trained for months cos yeti are soooooooooooo boring and Lorc the drops/xp are terrible.

***anything that gives MORE variety and choice

Edited by Starlite

I think in the MCW/yeti/trice range is correct. It can be difficult to find a spawn especially on Sun Tzu. Might make a good new addition for Mountain of Sorrow. Maybe it will have a perk but not one used by other monsters.

120 a/d. somewhere between mountain chims and yetis.

Agree

Agree

Agree. Its hard to find spawn on sun tzu.

If I can ask for a wish. I miss the low level sword drops like from Male Ogre or other Monsters. Maybe we can get this monster with some sword drops please. Ogre / Troll was so much fun as i trained on them ...

Edited by roman_gruber

IMO, the ice troll makes yetis look like wimps, especially as they don't even have weapons, so I would expect them to be placed at 140 or 150.

However, for purely selfish reasons, I would love them to be placed at 120s,

Is there any particular a/d gap over levels 100 that you would like me to fill with the Ice troll?

If so, post the desired stats for the Ice troll.

in order from weak to strong:

Attack/Defense: 110/100 Health Points: 250 Fcw

Attack/Defense: 115/115 Health Points: 270 Mcw

Attack/Defense: 125/125 Health Points: 400 Yeti

Attack/Defense: 130/130 Health Points: 300 Acw

Attack/Defense: 135/135 Health Points: 500 Lego

Attack/Defense: 140/140 Health Points: 350 Trice

Attack/Defense: 145/145 Health Points: 650 Giant

Attack/Defense: 150/150 Health Points: 3500 Red Dragon

*************************************************************************************

It seems there is a gap between Yeti and Mcw.

I have no expericence with monster over 110 so my logical conclusion is

Attack/Defense: 120/120 Health Points: 300

perhaps increase the life points of Acw to 350

oh and .. please make the ice troll summonable :happy:

**************************************************************************************

Edited by SolarStar

Although the heady heights of 100+ a/d are some way away for me yet(i), would it be possible to have male and female ice trolls? This way one could be around 120-130 a/d and the other around 140-150 a/d and would satisfy more people overall. Just my n00bish suggestion.

imo this is also a good idea. from what I'm reading theres atleast 2 gaps and to satisfy both groups that want there gap filled it would be beneficial to have a fem and male ice troll. female something like 120/120 a/d with simular attri as that of the yeti with alittle less crits then that of the yeti. the male ice troll 150/150 a/d. this would fill both gaps give more trainable creatures for both groups and make mostly all of us happier. Hope to see this implemented soon :).

Norad

Was thinking about it alittle and there isnt a fem/male troll so newer idea put ice troll around 120/130 a/d also with a higher phy and vit with a lower reas and inst (thats where I'd like to see it) and for the 150's gap make a ice cyc or something and make it ~150's a/d.

Mountain Chimeran - 115/115

ice troll- 120/130 hp- 350

Yeti - 125/125

Artic Chimeran- 130/130

Legionnaire Orc- 135/135

Giant - 145/145

Ice Cyc- 155/150 hp- 700

This would also fill both gaps and u wouldnt have a fem/male ice troll

Edited by Norad

Well put, SolarStar.

This should be the winning argument. :icon13:

Nah, try to train giant and talk again.

EDIT: And i meant: its ridiculous to put farm monsters who do lots of crits in the same wagon of yetis and mcws and lorcs.

Edited by Lorck

I would also try to fill the fcw/yeti gap. Which means about 120/120 a/d, enough hp, not too much p/c to make it a good training partner. Drops and respawn time about like fcw.