Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
evilmangopie

Instance enter scam (amar, caeserek, lelugo, incubus)

Hello, today i kindly volunteer to be enter for a pro instance team for the payment of 10kgc but after we enter this happened:

InCuBuS: ty

CAESAReK: ty

Don_jack: money plox

[Lelugo @ xxxx]: ty free enter :P

[AMAR @ xxxx]: go fk ur self

I am sorry for the bad language AMAR has used :'(

I would like to warn the community in order to prevent these horrible things happening again :(

I EDITED THIS POST

REASON FOR EDIT: A TYPO

Edited by evilmangopie

i feel good now :D

[Don_jack @ xxx]: dw, u need scam me for 10k about ~140 times before i'm in negative money from my instance "scam"

Edited by amar

Lelugo, AMAR, Incubus and Ceaserek = Robin Hood & Co

Call it karma...Grats Guys

Edited by Starlite

volunteer [vol-uhn-teer]

noun

1. a person who voluntarily offers himself or herself for a service or undertaking.

2. a person who performs a service willingly and without pay.

[Don_jack @ xxx]: dw, u need scam me for 10k about ~140 times before i'm in negative money from my instance "scam"

In game, this guy boasts about having made circa 1.40 million gc from scamming other players, whilst outside, he's regularly selling gc for irl cash. Based on his last advertisement, he'll probably make around $100 out of this one scam (no doubt there are others). Great for him, but I doubt any of that irl money will go back into EL. What will go back into EL are all the in-game economic problem that this kind of activity causes, plus a whole lot of player frustration and disillusionment.

Yup i'm aware that scamming isn't against the rules, but it seems doubtful if that particular "notion" was ever conceived with the idea of allowing unscrupulous individuals to make irl money from misleading and exploiting other players.

Edited by themuntdregger

I've done entrance for Caesarek and/or amar and others for dozens of times. Never had any problem with them, so they are trustworthy, if you are as well :P