Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mrs_DrtySouth

DrtyDevil/Konvict1

You got banned because:

1. You lied about sending money.

2. You tried to trick me to download a trojan.

3. You tried to lie to me and waste my time claiming that you are your lawyer and you will sue me if I don't unban you.

just like to repeat if this is reason i got banned 1.it was mistake about the paypal.2you must have decided its nt trojan becase you want it pretty bad.3you saying lawyer friend is correcting you saying i said i was a lawyer tyvm...so no any new reasons i am banned because your words say i am guilty of only 1thing your accusing me of. so that paypalscrew up of mine is going to make me be banned for longer than a month and because someone else pmed you you del my char and this is my first thing i have been banned for.so im here to ask the question if i may have drtydevil back since you said you can restore it and yea i can pay 10 usd for it on the account that i messed up on paypal also over 4k ppl viewed this unfair treatment :<

Edited by DrtyDevil

ok i will speak my peace on the subject,i was not gonna get into all of this,but all i can say is,he claims him and his brother made some proggy to make a game up,(heresay to me),i nvr once saw it or anything,and also ur not smarter than me and ur mom,we r not banned for stupid shit,i warned drtyd to leave well enough alone,but im sure he was not sending u a trojon radu,tbh i don't think he knows how to.i just wanted to post my opinnion is all thanks

Edited by DrtySouth

Look, until I see those improved models, I am not going to let you back.

BTW, I deleted your char after your 'lawyer friend' started with the crap. I can restore it from backups if I chose to let you back, but that will be 10 bucks for my wasted time.

ok my freind got my char del by not even being on my char or nothing. why is that someone can get someone else deleted by talking to you about it it was p2p for life which means not supose to be deleted unless the person who has been on it messes up somthing severe which seeing how it was banned it wasnt that i did somthing that severe it was because he was talking to you. can i please be treated fairly i understand you want somthing that i dont have thats cool but key word i dont have it m8 so how can that be part of my stipulations to be unbanned and how come i do have to pay for a char that had 50 usd payed for so it can be p2p for life :< im sorry i just startyed thinking about all this and im sufferin for someone elses mistakes i wasnt the one saying i was a lawyer lol

Give it a rest.

Having other people do your dirty work doesn't make you any less guilty, either, on the off-possibility there really is some "friend" who conveniently knew so much and cared enough to devote that much time to be such a nuisance. Either way, you HAD to have been in on it.

And as to the brother thing, I'm pretty sure he could manage a trojan if that was indeed the issue. Also pretty sure he would think that pretty funny and pretty sure he'd happily let you be the fall guy for it (or anything else you and he cooked up).

And if everything was so harmless and innocent, he'd have NO problem letting this stuff be seen. There is definitely more to the story than what you are saying.

"Benedict collage", ehh? Heh.

As I was saying, I want to see the picture of the MODELS you made. You don't have to show me the program.

Or show me any proof that you indeed had a credit card that you filled it with 17 usd. Like a receipt or something.

As for why I am not unbanning you: I would have unbanned you after 1 month, but the 'lawyer friend' story really pissed me off. It shows that you think I am a huge fucking idiot, and I am not.

johnathan.png

this is the payment screenshot you have asked for...sorry i didn't know i could check it at walmart.com sorry. my mom just showed me how tyvm for your time :)

so may i be unbanned now plz :)

Edited by DrtyDevil

Or show me any proof that you indeed had a credit card that you filled it with 17 usd. Like a receipt or something.

:)

Edited by DrtyDevil

Hmm, ok, now we are getting somewhere, at least one thing is true.

Now if you want your char restored (there will be a 10 bucks fee to restore it from backups, since I deleted it when your 'lawyer friend' started threatening me) you will also have to tell the truth about the 'improved models' stuff. Like, that there are none, or show them to me if they exist.

The models Ryze (my brother) has and I am not able to get to them. I do want the drtydevil character back but mom said she would not be able to pay that and xenas fees until the 8th of feb so may I please play on him until then. Mom said she is buying some stuff off the shop and getting xena back online if you will contact her on forums for the correct amount. Please Radu, I swear I will obey the rules and not cause any problems what so ever. I swear

:)

i honestly cant show you them i don't have them plz radu 1 more chance to play again :) will pay u 15 usd if you allow me late payment i promise :)

Edited by DrtyDevil

i also understand that you want to see them but i have no way of getting them from my brother :<...is there anmyother way you will unbann me? the money i can do but i don't have access to the program or anything about it.

He is telling the truth about the program. His brother owns the majority of it and they have been working on the programming for a game for almost two years, but if his brother will not let him show you there is nothing that he can do. You will have to ask Ryze for the graphics and the programming. Sorry Radu that I intruded on this but I am just trying to help. Thanks, Michelle

This is the real Mrs_DrtySouth. Trying to clear up where my sons communication skills are lacking. He did have the usb with the program but lil Gerald does not want to let him use it to show you and the computer that it is on went poof! and was given to someone else to try to fix. I have no idea about the lawyer stuff or the paypal stuff. I know he was trying to work something out with you on christmas eve, Radu but evidently he failed to load the correct amount of money to his card. And about the other kids living away from us. Yes my other son lives on 61 45 minutes away and does come home on weekends or like this week he came while I was sick but they do not log on here. They respect the game as do we. Now i change my password since Jp has his own account. Thanks, Michelle

also my mom is also is saying ryze is the one who has them and wont let use the usb to show you proof of the program.only reason posting this comment is that she has no reason to say that when it may risk him being banned and me still being banned if it was a lie. :) Radu ty again for your time :)