Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mrs_DrtySouth

DrtyDevil/Konvict1

Your 'lawyer friend' had a total newbie account. Why would he care about you so much to log in on that char and pester me about your account? And why did you let him do that?

Also, you said that you had some sort of gift card that was loaded with only 17 bucks instead of 20, right? Do you still have it, or the receipt?

i just wanted to know when i would be unbanned i asked him to ask you,but not pester you...as for his lvls idk he has like 3 alts i wasnt even around the comp when he asked you. and im sorry that he pestered you.

and he isn't a lawyer that was his lie that got attatched to me big time. which was my fault.

i can add money to the card i have Friday i used it it is my Walmart card.it didn't have the correct amount of money which was my fault. and i apologize for it.and yes the card is in my wallet.

it was used also for the insain char and ryze char on pk serv this past friday.

Edited by DrtyDevil

i understand that i shouldn't have let him pm u ingame but as was seen it was little confusion that aislinn thought i owned the chipmunk account here on forums so i couldn't post about it because my accounts kept getting deleted when i tried to make them which has been clarified now.and it took like 2 weeks to get my mom to let me use her forums account. so u can see that delema i hope :)

i just wanted to know when i would be unbanned i asked him to ask you,but not pester you...as for his lvls idk he has like 3 alts i wasnt even around the comp when he asked you. and im sorry that he pestered you.

and he isn't a lawyer that was his lie that got attatched to me big time. which was my fault.

1. Of course it's your fault. The whole thing is your fault. You are responsible for what happens on your IP.

2. What other characters does this "friend" have?

3. How is it possible you had no idea what he had done when it was on your own computer? Even if there really was a friend, obviously you had to feed him the information he had, and any normal person would be sitting right there watching for the reaction and response.

4. Why is your friend on your computer when you aren't even there?

Oh wait, I know. You had to go use the bathroom and in that mystical alternative universe ficus live in, he managed to create a new character, make all that mischief, pm annoy radu, and compose an email claiming to be your lawyer...all before you got back and had a clue he had done so. Of course also in this alternate universe, you were playing EL while your friend just sat there and watched you do so.

Weren't trying to start trouble? Heh. Were trying to get away with something? More like it. Got mad when it didn't work and then made trouble out of anger or frustration? More like it. Funny how "trouble" seems to follow you and your family around even though none of you never are trying to start it. Not like this is the first time you've been in the bans spotlight, is it. :rolleyes: Also I suspect your definition of trouble and mine are pretty different.

1. Of course it's your fault. The whole thing is your fault. You are responsible for what happens on your IP.

2. What other characters does this "friend" have?

3. How is it possible you had no idea what he had done when it was on your own computer? Even if there really was a friend, obviously you had to feed him the information he had, and any normal person would be sitting right there watching for the reaction and response.

4. Why is your friend on your computer when you aren't even there?

no no wasn't my comp lolol i let no one on my comp

Oh wait, I know. You had to go use the bathroom and in that mystical alternative universe ficus live in, he managed to create a new character, make all that mischief, pm annoy radu, and compose an email claiming to be your lawyer...all before you got back and had a clue he had done so. Of course also in this alternate universe, you were playing EL while your friend just sat there and watched you do so.

Weren't trying to start trouble? Heh. Were trying to get away with something? More like it. Got mad when it didn't work and then made trouble out of anger or frustration? More like it. Funny how "trouble" seems to follow you and your family around even though none of you never are trying to start it. Not like this is the first time you've been in the bans spotlight, is it. :rolleyes: Also I suspect your definition of trouble and mine are pretty different.

aislinn last time i got in trouble in this game was for my brother trading with the drtysouth char that was given to me . which i am sure if you ask him he would tell you so....why is this a big convo making up new things on why i am banned what is the big deal omg u banned morath like a million times and let him back the next day. what exactly makes this case worse that his?

oh yea last time i was even in trouble in this game was 2 years ago i believe :P

1.i forum pmed radu all this about my friend.

2. hell no not on my comp lol i don't let no one on my comp.

3.look i asked him to ask him when i would be unbanned wouldnt you if you had no forums account because the powers that be know my brother is drtycmunk ...but then ask's me if im chipmunk :rolleyes:

hi my mom logged me on her forums acc to post the topic of the drtydevil char the email u sent me radu says that u banned me cause of the pay pal issue im curioust to know if i can send u the 20 usd that was the reason i got banned for to be unbanned as well as ip plz tyvm and i am sorry for any troubles i have caused ...and if not unbanned how long am i banned.

You got banned because:

1. You lied about sending money.

2. You tried to trick me to download a trojan.

3. You tried to lie to me and waste my time claiming that you are your lawyer and you will sue me if I don't unban you.

i never tried to send trojan virus im not stupid it would probly crash the server which would mean still years of my life wasted because i know that you can easily track ip add.and then id get banned.and i thought i did send you the money i sent you that thru email that it was my mistake and i messed up on my paypal and i apoligized. on several accounts thru via email :<

also when may i be unbanned if i may be unbanned :confused:

also i never said i was a lawyer....but my friend said he was....and still i apoligize for it...even my mom/step dad can vouch for that and the trojan virus or my gramp grindle....also anyone can tell you im not a trouble maker i m flame sometimes slip on ch6 flamming but i never did nothing big also my brother is the reason drtysouth char that was 50/60s got banned even admitted trading with the char b4 to other ppl....so techniocally this is my first bann ive ever gotten in all the years i have been playing.all i try to do is train my chars up and have fun pking a bit its all ive ever really done since i started in 06 on original konvict char.which i got placed on your ignores for asking about because my mom killed konvict in mid 07 u put me on ignores twards the end of 2009 i bwelieve and now this time are the only times ive ever been in trouble for anything in 6 years of playing...which is better than most ppl who play :<

never said lawyer told me not to i said my brother ....and actually i never said el i said that the programm can run with el...also i did send you how to do it of what i know also why would i try to bug the game i play almost day for day .also i didnt want to send u it shows that i wasnt trying to send you a virus ...also i sent you forums pm too yesterday about this man im sorry about the pay pal event but i really wasnt trying to send you a virus if u took it that way i am sorry it wasnt meant to be that way and when i did pm you i never said your comp i said if i remember correctly cause of new comp since then so no loggs i said you may want to try on a diff comp if you didnt trust me...also i have never shown you sighns of this type of stuff b4 why would i just do it for no reason i like el man i play test server and do instances on it when lucky enough for players ..i like el its a good game and i seriously just want to continue lvling my main char up honestly its the only thing i try to do is lvl my char and chat with my m8s on el and guildies.why is that hard to believe? its been 6 yers ive never left the game but maybe 2ce for a year all together and that was because i had no comp of my own i have people who can vouch for that part at least for shure.can i at least be able to play again with condition if i do somthing against the rulse ill be perma banned?since this is my first time getting banned?

hi my mom logged me on her forums acc to post the topic of the drtydevil char the email u sent me radu says that u banned me cause of the pay pal issue im curioust to know if i can send u the 20 usd that was the reason i got banned for to be unbanned as well as ip plz tyvm and i am sorry for any troubles i have caused ...and if not unbanned how long am i banned.

You got banned because:

1. You lied about sending money.

2. You tried to trick me to download a trojan.

3. You tried to lie to me and waste my time claiming that you are your lawyer and you will sue me if I don't unban you.

i never tried to send trojan virus im not stupid it would probly crash the server which would mean still years of my life wasted because i know that you can easily track ip add.and then id get banned.and i thought i did send you the money i sent you that thru email that it was my mistake and i messed up on my paypal and i apoligized. on several accounts thru via email :<

also when may i be unbanned if i may be unbanned :confused:

also i never said i was a lawyer....but my friend said he was....and still i apoligize for it...even my mom/step dad can vouch for that and the trojan virus or my gramp grindle....also anyone can tell you im not a trouble maker i m flame sometimes slip on ch6 flamming but i never did nothing big also my brother is the reason drtysouth char that was 50/60s got banned even admitted trading with the char b4 to other ppl....so techniocally this is my first bann ive ever gotten in all the years i have been playing.all i try to do is train my chars up and have fun pking a bit its all ive ever really done since i started in 06 on original konvict char.which i got placed on your ignores for asking about because my mom killed konvict in mid 07 u put me on ignores twards the end of 2009 i bwelieve and now this time are the only times ive ever been in trouble for anything in 6 years of playing...which is better than most ppl who play :<

never said lawyer told me not to i said my brother ....and actually i never said el i said that the programm can run with el...also i did send you how to do it of what i know also why would i try to bug the game i play almost day for day .also i didnt want to send u it shows that i wasnt trying to send you a virus ...also i sent you forums pm too yesterday about this man im sorry about the pay pal event but i really wasnt trying to send you a virus if u took it that way i am sorry it wasnt meant to be that way and when i did pm you i never said your comp i said if i remember correctly cause of new comp since then so no loggs i said you may want to try on a diff comp if you didnt trust me...also i have never shown you sighns of this type of stuff b4 why would i just do it for no reason i like el man i play test server and do instances on it when lucky enough for players ..i like el its a good game and i seriously just want to continue lvling my main char up honestly its the only thing i try to do is lvl my char and chat with my m8s on el and guildies.why is that hard to believe? its been 6 yers ive never left the game but maybe 2ce for a year all together and that was because i had no comp of my own i have people who can vouch for that part at least for shure.can i at least be able to play again with condition if i do somthing against the rulse ill be perma banned?since this is my first time getting banned?

and the reason i pmed teh god is because teh god banned me.

Edited by DrtyDevil

my brother had to fix all that that all i did was basic graphics the way i learned in Benedict collage i'm not that good with all that and as said up top the screen on the lap top that we used is messed up and getting fixed and he has all the usb's with that on it. its why i was wanting to talk to radu i've already discussed this with him b4 a little so i wouldn't have to go through this all again. besides what is so interesting about my bro's game lol? if u seen the role play ud just click off lol

also why worry about it it's not hurting el not one bit lol its not going too either..besides u know it must not be that good only thing good is graphics and you can tell by siply paying attention that the owners play eternal lands.

:omg:

This is the real Mrs_DrtySouth. Trying to clear up where my sons communication skills are lacking. He did have the usb with the program but lil Gerald does not want to let him use it to show you and the computer that it is on went poof! and was given to someone else to try to fix. I have no idea about the lawyer stuff or the paypal stuff. I know he was trying to work something out with you on christmas eve, Radu but evidently he failed to load the correct amount of money to his card. And about the other kids living away from us. Yes my other son lives on 61 45 minutes away and does come home on weekends or like this week he came while I was sick but they do not log on here. They respect the game as do we. Now i change my password since Jp has his own account. Thanks, Michelle

this should summ up what you ask. at least keep me from having to answer the same questions tyvm :)

Edited by DrtyDevil

as for how it was done please ask my brother if he choses he can post the whole file here idc lol i honestly want nothing to do with that program now i was only going to send them to you radu so u may look at them and chose whether or not you wanted to use the program to boost you graphics i didn't know my brother was gonna get his panties in a bunch.

also 1 month has passed is there any reason why i can not be unbanned? I don't have control over the program.ive never been banned only had an alt locked for illigal multi with my bro which i had no part in.and oh yes i shared the details with the whole face book thats originally how my friend got the details it is on facebook in the eternal lands group

http://www.facebook.com/groups/2262969019/

To: Johnathan Griffard <johnathangriff@yahoo.com>

Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 8:06 PM

Subject: Re: drtydevil

You PMed me about money you did NOT send to me, claiming that you sent it. This is why I banned you. This pisses me off.

And you said YOU made that program, and you wanted us to work together, wasting my time. I want to see proof of the enhanced meshes. If your brother doesn't want to let you use that program, then send me a screenshot of how they look in whatever program you edit them with.

this is the email i posted there

which i really can't do with out the usb's which i need his permission to get it. which wont happen.

Edited by DrtyDevil

Chrystian Briant

TO:

radu.prv@gmail.com

CC:

johnathangriff@yahoo.com

Message flagged Tuesday, December 27, 2011 1:34 PM

It was an accedent that i typed after i already hit enter as soon as you sent message,But since i am Mr.Griffard's lawyer and since you do not want to let go of this with out getting Mr.Griffards program i will be setting an apoionted court hearing unless you stop what you are doing.Mr.Griffard was trying to give you an oppertunity to forget about his program,and unfortunatly he says that he doesnt want to press charges if you will give him his Character back,But he is goin to give you a time limit to do so or else he will be pressing charges on you. This is not harrasment this is just to inform you.

Also you may either message me or Mr.griffard your reply

Happy holidays,

Sincerly,

Chrystian Briant

it was sent to at the same time it was sent to u i believe

now that i think bout it im not that good at even explainin nothing so that enough you should be able to tell

my emails are johnathangriff@yahoo.com and liljokag@gmail.com see i never said i was no lawyer just thought id go back and pull this from my emails. and he is not a lawyer.

Radu P

TO:

Johnathan Griffard

Message flagged Sunday, December 25, 2011 6:23 PM

I didn't bother to read your e-mail. If you expect a reply from me, you must use proper punctuation and formatting

Re: drtydevil

Hide Details

Radu P

TO:

Johnathan Griffard

Message flagged Sunday, December 25, 2011 4:41 PM

You shown me NO PROOF of sending me 20 usd. None at all. No proof, I won't believe you on your word.

You also wanted to give me a program to run on my computer, claiming it has improvements over the game. You could not explain any of those improvements. I asked you to see screenshots of the beter looking monsters, I got no screenshots.

So until you show me proof of that, you will stay banned.Re: drtydevil

Hide Details

Johnathan Griffard

TO:

Radu P

Message flagged Sunday, December 25, 2011 4:52 PM

radu my brother is the one who said dont send it to you i was trying to explain that and i told you it was amistake about the 20 usd im serious i aparently forgot to give the lady at register xtra 3 usd to load card and it is reason why it did not go thru i said that that is my fault entirely and reason my bro doesnt want to send to you is because the program is mostly his i just like doing graphics lol if you want check out my art o n my facebook johnathan griffard you will see i do draw and do graphics and im friends with maybe 10 ppl ig and tjhe rest is celebs lol and if you insist about the 20 usd how about i buy what i can with card and donate u 1 rosto and 1 ele ill buy them from shop right now ill buy 2 rostos and an ele and give you 1 rosto and 1 ele?

To: Johnathan Griffard <johnathangriff@yahoo.com>

Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 7:41 PM

Subject: Re: drtydevil

drtydevil

Hide Details

Johnathan Griffard

TO:

radu.prv@gmail.com

Message flagged Sunday, December 25, 2011 9:23 AM

yo just curious why did i get banned i have calls from ppl saying you said i tried to hack ur game the game graphics me and my brother desighned was to make our own game but is comptible with el and messing with the meshes is legal last i checked because of custom clothes...look i even pmed u ig about the 20 usd thats its nbd i was just stating i could have spent it on my lil brother..figuring its christmas. i didnt try to shit u when i called my card it said it was only 17 usd on my card so it was my bad about that....can i plz have my drtydevil char back ive been playing 6-7 years and i havent caused no where near as much trouble as morath and u let him play over and over and over.

this is all my emails on this topic i never said i was a lawyer and i admitted my mistake with paypal.

Edited by DrtyDevil

Your 'lawyer friend' had a total newbie account. Why would he care about you so much to log in on that char and pester me about your account? And why did you let him do that?

Also, you said that you had some sort of gift card that was loaded with only 17 bucks instead of 20, right? Do you still have it, or the receipt?

the money i had on it a added a lil more to it and got 20 rostos for the pk server and a new char. the new char isnt mine it is my brothers its name is ryze he asked me over the phone to get it for him so he can chill there with me :)

Look, until I see those improved models, I am not going to let you back.

BTW, I deleted your char after your 'lawyer friend' started with the crap. I can restore it from backups if I chose to let you back, but that will be 10 bucks for my wasted time.

i cant send you somthing that doesn't belong to me i can send you the 10 bucks tho...i offered 20....im serious radu can you ask ryze they are his that is drtycmunk my brother plz

Edited by DrtyDevil

i also understand that you want to see them but i have no way of getting them from my brother :<...is there anmyother way you will unbann me? the money i can do but i don't have access to the program or anything about it.

i also understand that you want to see them but i have no way of getting them from my brother :<...is there anmyother way you will unbann me? the money i can do but i don't have access to the program or anything about it.

He is telling the truth about the program. His brother owns the majority of it and they have been working on the programming for a game for almost two years, but if his brother will not let him show you there is nothing that he can do. You will have to ask Ryze for the graphics and the programming. Sorry Radu that I intruded on this but I am just trying to help. Thanks, Michelle

I suggest if you truly want to help, you'll learn to tell the truth, teach your kids to behave in public, and don't cover for them when they don't. You aren't doing anybody any favors, least of all your kids.

I know I've had enough of this nonsense. From all of you.

I suggest if you truly want to help, you'll learn to tell the truth, teach your kids to behave in public, and don't cover for them when they don't. You aren't doing anybody any favors, least of all your kids.

I know I've had enough of this nonsense. From all of you.

My children are there own men now besides Andrew and though I teach they have to make their own choices. I have not lied for him, only getting tired of the back and forth stupid stuff. I told you all I know about it. I have asked for nothing special for them nor do I approve wrong things they may have done. But I do take offense to you stating what you did. I'm not begging for anyone. It's not my char and i don't have anything to do with it. Just trying to get all this back and forth crap finished! Its utter nonsense! And I haven't done a thing to you for you to come down on me the way you did.

why not do this to the person who has it now instead of me i dont have control over it...ill even take konvict1 back over this since i no longer use drtydevil. if it was killed ill just name change kon

as what you said ais when i no longer own drtydevil(tokie char) i may have konvict1 back..............i just noticed this came out wrong instead of program can i get kon back he was locked by my choice instead of drtydevil sorry about that.

Edited by DrtyDevil