Eternal Lands Official Forums
Viperwitch

New Eternal Lands Content

Greetings everyone.

Below are mine sudgestions to enhance Eternal Lands a little. Please leave your comments.

Thank you

New Killable Mobs

Please note: The given pictures is only a sudgestion on the looks of this particular character

thebeastmaster.jpg

THE BEAST MASTER

The beast master once worked as a beast trainer in SKF summoning arena, but after it was sold to a new owner he was dissmissed from here.

Now he lives in the woods in South Kiligian Field.

Beast Master canot be attacked in melee. Only can be killed by Player's summons if these summons kill his summons first or told to only attack the summoner.

Beast Master has The Summoner Perk

HEALTH: 8000/8000

MANA: 600

ATTACK: 50

DEFENCE:50

SUMMONING: 80

DIALOG:

Player ''Who are you?''

Beast Master ''I am the Beast Master''

Player ''What are you doing here in the woods?''

Beast Master '' I live here. You got a problem with that?''

Player ''I want to train herem but your beasts are bothering me''

Beast Master ''My beasts don't like strangers in their woods. You should leave unless you are looking for some trouble''

Player ''As you wish - I am going going''

OR

Player ''NO ONE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO - ESPECIALLY A TRAMP LIKE YOU!!!''

Beast Master ''Fine by me now you will die''

After this Beast Master becomes attackable with summons. He summons his beasts which can attack Player's summons or Player him/her self.

Drops:

5000-50000 Gold coins

Potions of Spirit Restoration

Hearth Essence

Bear Summoning Stones

Tiger Summoning Stones

Giant Spider Summoning Stones

Conjuer Cape

Rare Drops:

All High Summoning Stones

Enriched Death Essence

Enriched Life Essence

Enriched Magic Essence

MM Cape

Warlock's Cape

Summoning Books

engineerbrogan.jpg

ENGINEER BROGAN

Brogan once worked as a teacher in TG engineering school, but after he began to drink dayli he was sacked from here. How he lives in an empty house in Naralik. Beeing an engineer he broke the lock and moved in without asking anyone first.One night he went to drink in Isla Prime Tavern and after he got horribly drunk he went to Wraith and got himself One perk.

Engineer Brogan

HP: 8000

Mana: 156

ATTACK: 80

DEFENCE: 80

ENGINEERING 100

Brogan can be attacked in melee only after his HP drops below 500 but be warned-he has Self-Destruct Perk-IF he is killed in melee he self-Distructs destroing all of the items he has in his inventory so players get no drop - if you attack him in melee he must be finished only with a mine or caltrop for the drop.

Drops:

4000-8000 Gold coins

Saltper

Blackpowder

Indicators

Death Essence

Invasionmeter

Rare Drops:

Night Visor

Medium Mine

Large Mine

RC Mine

RC Mine Detonators

Point Defence

Quest to Kill Brogan

Go to the Book Seller in Naralic and talk to him. Select option ''your neighbour''

Player ''what is this helish noise?''

Ardur ''here is a drunk engineer in the house near by. he is making experiments hereand creates a lot of noise - can you do something about it, my friend?''

Player ''i try, but what do I get for it?''

Ardur ''i own a book shop here I can afford to reward you if you get rid of him at last for a little while''

Player '' Sure. I accept''

After that you kill Brogan then talk to Ardur again

Player ''Greetings again can you hear anything?''

Ardur ''Thank you soo much this evil man is dead' Here is your reward''

Reward can be A/D exp or a cash sum. Quest can only be done once per character

crazyalchemist.jpg

CRAZY ALHEMIST

The lands of Portland are home to a Crazy Alchemist. He is wandering here at night looking for trouble.

HP:150000

MANA:300

ATTACK: 80-100

MAGIC: 80

DEFENCE 80-100

Crazy Alchemist has I can't Dance perk and Gelatine Bones Perk.

However, he also has Mirror Skin Perk

He can be killed in melee and be attacked, but he doesn't attack first.

Player ''Who are you?''

Crazy Alchemist ''NONE of your bussiness. Get Lost''

Player ''Ok I am going''

OR

Player ''Don't talk to me like that, old man''

Crazy Alchemist ''What? You called me Old??????? You will regrette this this''

After that he attacks the player.

Crazy Alchemist can have as much as 1200 Health Essence to restore himself

Drops:

2000-5000 Gold Coins

Fire/Water/Energy/Matter/Life/Death/Earth/Air essence

Iron Bars

Steel Bars

Silver Bars

Gold Bars

Rare Drops:

Hydrogenium Bar

Dvarium Bar

Wolfram Bar

Tin Bar

Copper Bar

Bronze Bae

Enriched Essences

Very Rare Drops:

Day of Schools stone

evilwitchtara.jpg

EVIL WITCH TARA

Tara is wandering the Eternal Lands looking for place to live, but can't really find one. She will not attack you first, but if you attack her with magic she will retaliate.

SPAWN: White Stone City

HP: 5000/5000

DEFENCE:80

MAGIC: 100

MANA: 600

Cannot be attacked in melee. Witch Tara can only be attacked using offencive magic. Tara has essences for 50 magic immunity spells.

Drops:

MOM

Death Essence

Magic essence

Matter Essence

Rare Drops:

Crown of Mana

1-2MOMs

Mage Robe Scirt

Mage Pabts

Staff of Protection

robinhoodm.jpg

ROBIN HOOD

Robin Hood was exiled from his home viillage Corren in Desert Pines and now lives in the South Red Moon.

HP:10000/100000

MANA:300

DEFENCE:80

RANGING:80

Robin Hood has the Eternal Ranger and Wilhem Hood perks. He cannot be attacked in melee but only with ranging. He will not attack first, but if attacked will retaliate. He also has Ranging AP at 20. He has up-to 150 Point Defence

Drops:

3000-5000 Gold coin

Fire Arrows

Ice Arrows

PK Arrows

Magic Arrows

Short Bow

Rare Drops:

Night Visor

Recurve Bow

Elven Bow

Point Defence

knightgalahad.jpg

KNIGHT GALAHAD

Knight Galahad is a servant of Lord Luxim and a very rich man. He is also veru bored as here is no wars and he has nothing to do most of times. He is wandering the Seridia looking for a fight.

Galahad will not attack first, but is very short tempered and if you talk to him you could set him off over a mere nonesence.

HP: 50000

MANA: 500

ATTACK: 50-100

DEFENCE: 50-100

Galahad is a fighter. he has NMT perk, TINF perk, Mirror Skin perk, I Glow In The dark perk.

However, he has a weakness - he loves wines and spirits. If you have a bottle of wine in your inventory Galahad will fight much weaker. 1 wine bottle is consumed per hit. After 500 wine bottles Galahad be very drunk and would be become easyer to kill.

Drops:

5000-200000 Gold

Medalions

Seridia Rings

Enhanced items

Rare Drops:

Great Swords

No More Tears cape

New Special Days

Today is a Special Day:

Day Of Miners.

Today here is a chance that once you start mining mining minerals or ores you get your inventory fully filled in a second.

Excluding minerals and ores that requeare a special item to mine like Hydrogenium Ore or Seridium

Today is a Special Day:

Day of Herbalists

Tody here is a chance that once you start harbvesting flowers or plants you get your inventory fully filled in a second

Today is a Special Day:

Day of Mixers

Today here is a chance that when you mix something using manufacturing window you mix 5 items for the food price of 1.

Excluding summoning

New Dayli Quest

MINING DAYLI

Visit Karn in White Stone, Lake Side Village

Karn ''Shipments are very irregular these days. People drink and do other things without bothering to supply me. if this goes like this I might have no choice, but to close my shop''

Player '' How can I help?''

Karn ''Every day I need sets of items. ores and minerals in order to go on forging weapons and armour. I will reward you with expirience and gold for your help''

Example: Karn ''Today I need 500 Iron Ores. You can sumitte them in what ever ampunts you can carry with you till the order is full filled''

100 Blue Quortz - 100 exp per Manufacturing Level

200 Red Quortz - 120 exp per Manufacturing Level

300 Blue Quortz - 130 exp per Manufacturing Level

400 White Quortz - 150 exp per Manufacturing Level

500 Iron Ore - 200 exp per Manufacturing Level

1000 Coal - 500 exp per Manufacturing Level

500 Gold Ore - 550 exp per Manufacturing Level

1200 Titanium Ore - 800 exp per Manufacturing Level

5 Seridium Ores 2500 - exp per Manufacturing Level

5 Hydrogenium Ores - 5000 exp per Manufacturing Level

Gold rewards can be figured later

Your stories are good, but not sure about the rest :P

in general i like the story ideas, and for story-telling purposes, the idea of enemy mobs from playable races. These mobs could be one to a map, on certain maps, and incorporated in various quests. Their power should not be unbalanced in comparison to the mobs on their map, and should not have generally great drops-just one time quest reward and balanced drops.

I doubt you would be communicating with them in a dialogue window though, they would work like regular mobs or modified like Neno.

Of course, i don't really expect this to happen. But +1 to human/elf/dwarf/etc mobs, each unique to one location in game.

your ideas are very good :) i hope to see them soon in EL. lower the drops of them though a little seems like there a little to high unless you put a cap on how many times he can be killed a day etc.

"too hard to code" Just gonna go ahead and take a guess that you'd hear that eventually. It's nice to see something that has had some thought out planning tho.

Edited by Nova

New Special Days

Today is a Special Day:

Day Of Miners.

Today here is a chance that once you start mining mining minerals or ores you get your inventory fully filled in a second.

Excluding minerals and ores that requeare a special item to mine like Hydrogenium Ore or Seridium

Today is a Special Day:

Day of Herbalists

Tody here is a chance that once you start harbvesting flowers or plants you get your inventory fully filled in a second

Today is a Special Day:

Day of Mixers

Today here is a chance that when you mix something using manufacturing window you mix 5 items for the food price of 1.

Excluding summoning

Your suggestions on Day of Miners/Herbalists are extremely bad. Lovely day for harvesting all high-end resources (titanium ore, diamonds, etc.) which usually take literally ages to get a nice amount of.

The day of Mixers sounds like an overpowered version of Joule's day.

Anyway, I think some new special days would be nice, but:

1. Why not to add some negative ones?

2. Try thinking about the impact it might have on the game (e.g. flood of diamonds on market).

Otherwise you will get half-cooked ideas with no chance for implementation.

Edited by Vanyel
grammer and st00f