Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Urist

Removing I Can't Dance, Now, Later, or Never?

I got the I Can't Dance perk so I could afford I Eat Dead People for my mixing needs. I plan on mostly mixing and monster killing, no PVP at all aside from occasional a/d training with a partner.

I will be taking Scotty Died in the future, so I invested in 1 magic nexus so I can make teleport rings to get around to make up for SD. I will be using Alchemy as my primary source of income and specializing in skills that require Artificial Nexus such as Alchemy and perhaps Engineering if I ever feel like One hunting.

I feel I may want to participate in invasions later on and I have also heard that multi-training is a great source of experience.

So, should I get it removed as soon as I possibly can, remove it later, or just keep the perk and avoid multi like the plague?

I'm pretty low level. (Mid 30 OA)

Should I consider resetting? I Eat Dead People is just too useful to not take and I feel Scotty Died would be perfect to balance out the PP loss from taking it. The only concern with resetting is needing the money to buy the perks.

Tbh, with a lot level like that, you can get 5 more pps from mixing and remove the perk if you wanted. As a mixer, ICD doesnt help you or hurt you. If you want to have the joys of multi in the future (Invansions, PK), the I would remove. I don't PK or participate in invasions much (unless I am ranging.... no multi there) so I have ICD to counter one of the ranging perks. It's all how you play the game :)

I got the I Can't Dance perk so I could afford I Eat Dead People for my mixing needs. I plan on mostly mixing and monster killing, no PVP at all aside from occasional a/d training with a partner.

I will be taking Scotty Died in the future, so I invested in 1 magic nexus so I can make teleport rings to get around to make up for SD. I will be using Alchemy as my primary source of income and specializing in skills that require Artificial Nexus such as Alchemy and perhaps Engineering if I ever feel like One hunting.

I feel I may want to participate in invasions later on and I have also heard that multi-training is a great source of experience.

So, should I get it removed as soon as I possibly can, remove it later, or just keep the perk and avoid multi like the plague?

I'm pretty low level. (Mid 30 OA)

Should I consider resetting? I Eat Dead People is just too useful to not take and I feel Scotty Died would be perfect to balance out the PP loss from taking it. The only concern with resetting is needing the money to buy the perks.

You should wait to kill Scotty until you reach Magic 23 and can tel to portal.

As to can't dance I recommend removal soonest unless you plan a ranging/mixer only build. When you get to anything but low level you can and will be mobed. Avoiding multi-maps is not practical.

I train a/d with ICD. It has not hurt me in invances or in training on multi spawns.. i may remove it when i get to higher lvl monsters. but ogres and armed male orc pose no problem with it.

If you want to do invasions, then remove it. Other than that its not a big problem.

I'd say keep it if you dont do invasions and remove it when you want to. Getting 5 pps shouldn't be a problem at all until 100 OA or so.

If you want to do invasions, then remove it. Other than that its not a big problem.

I'd say keep it if you dont do invasions and remove it when you want to. Getting 5 pps shouldn't be a problem at all until 100 OA or so.

How do you know, you are only oa 78 (12 M xp), at lvl 100 there is over 2 M xp per level, getting from 100 to 105 is more xp than you have total now. I dont think you would consider that easy.

you are too low to be thinking of negative perks, mostly ppl take some negs when their built needs a boost ( close to fluffy training). Dont take negs u dont know how to handle, or your built doesnt support yet, like icd

you are too low to be thinking of negative perks, mostly ppl take some negs when their built needs a boost ( close to fluffy training). Dont take negs u dont know how to handle, or your built doesnt support yet, like icd

Totally agree with Mistral here. At the moment you should consider building a bit your character. First time i took a negative perk was loooong after my magic was 40 and that was Scotty died. Later when my alchemy was near 55 i too Power Hungry ,both still got them and works fine on me. I had for a while Gelatine Bones and dam sure wont take it again,too much of a pain in the :whistle: should say. I still got IEDP and that helps me lots when i mix,those bones are a bit of hard work to get them but i make sure i dont go lower as 15-20k ever. As for ICD ..not a clue, i think even those with high a/d still got a bit of a headache now and then when they train or go in instances :hehe:

ICD was the first perk i took and i regretted it right after i said "yes I want it" to the wraith..

I figured since im no a PKer and don't grind A/D i wouldn't suffer that much from it but i was wrong.

Even though i don't train i went out and killed some monsters just to break the mixing boredom every now and then and when i did ICD was a pain.

When my A/D got higher i noticed it more and more and finally decided to do a reset to get of it, tried the most commonly used neg perks and i hated em all :P only good perks for me now a days and i love it.