Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

New clothes

Do you guys want more looks-only clothes for tailoring? Post here what other stuff you'd like to see and will take it into consideration!

Do you guys want more looks-only clothes for tailoring? Post here what other stuff you'd like to see and will take it into consideration!

Roman Togas, with different colors like Rome did. Plain White....Purple bordered......Crimson.

I have to do my research to see if there were more, but those were the important ones. Just an idea.

Out of the blue, thinking out loud:

Perhaps a wedding outfit, in your special EL style, of course for her and him.

Don’t know if possible but… feminine shoes or otherwise boots especially for da ladies, in many colours in tune with the available dresses/skirts, perhaps with one - matching all - handbag. (Perhaps add some stats to that to have another fun weapon too) I am sure there will be a market for both; heard one cannot have enough of them.

For the guys, more colours available perhaps of the existing designs or a new exciting one.

An original EL wizzards/witches hat will probably please quite a few of us also.

Just my thoughts,

N.

edit: removed typo's

Edited by Nardo Lala

The more the better.

Personally, I would love to see more headgear, including wigs (YES, adjustable - preferably fancy hair styles:P:P:P). More cloaks would be awesome, too. Maybe some coats? Would be awesome to have a coat together with a fancy pair of trousers.

Gah gah gah, so many possibilities!!

Edited by Vanyel

Don't if possible but… feminine shoes or otherwise boots especially for da ladies, in many colours in tune with the available dresses/skirts, perhaps with one - matching all - handbag. (Perhaps add some stats to that to have another fun weapon too) I am sure there will be a market for both; heard one cannot have enough of them.

Having someone hit something with a handbag would be funny - damage like frying pan maybe?

Having someone hit something with a handbag would be funny - damage like frying pan maybe?

Just put some iron bars in it and it makes damage like a battle hammer :D

And a wizzard's hat with a pointy top, under wich you can carry your bottle of brandy ;)

Boots/shoes and more pants would be nice too IMO.

Piper

1-i don't know exactly what to call it, but some Barbarian style clothing- mostly fur with some metal pieces (chestplate/gauntlets), could even have a bear head hat or something along those lines.

2-What Vanyel said, maybe a fancy coat with tails (could also work for wedding attire).

3-pith helmet/Safari gear.

4-Coolie hat- and really it would be nice to have some more traditional Eastern style clothing of any sort

5-curly toed shoes

i also second every other idea on here-except maybe the handbag :laugh:

some snazzy new shoes. and hats for holidays. witch hat, leprechaun hat, yankee doodle hat for the usa on 4th of july, maybe some other tradition headgear from other cultures for their holidays.

I know i'm biased but ninja themed stuff xD (but some of that would look more like armor)

Also like the idea of a coat or duster that would be in the cape slot to go over other clothing items, but still have the clothing underneath visible in front. Sashes could also fit in this area and could be fun.

Perhaps magical effect tailored items? things that have glow trails or faerie wings etc. no actual benefit in wearing the item they just would look neat. could do some neat things with hats this way too.

We have some pirate type items perhaps sailor uniforms and hats? or themes for things from the different EL races or tribes like clothing from the tribes in the Tahraji Desert might be fun and if put on the NPC's add some variety there.

I'd like to see shoes or boots with different styles and maybe more types of pants.

To wear or to wield?

Wear (hopefully) :D

Some could decide to throw shoes at me but I hope they won't :P

Edited by hussam

How about some more skills specific clothing.

* A lab coat (or equivalent) for alchemist and potion mixers

* A blacksmith outfit for manufacturing.

* Perhaps some dirty gold-rush era clothing for harvesters.

Fighters and trainers have their skill-specific armor. It would be fun for other skills to have clothing specific to that skill.

I would love to see:

1. Wizzard hat (something like Gandalf used to wear in LOTR movie).

2. Asian style hat (something like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IWEJon-wLvc/SAi3UqMap8I/AAAAAAAAAGU/GZKlpaesBcQ/s400/asian+hat.jpg)

3. Coat or duster (that will cover you all hiding your armor), would look cool with hood :icon13:

4. Barbarian leather cloths (well not much of cloths I guess) similar to the famous Conan.

5. Ranger leather outfit: http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/Human/Gondor/Ranger/Ranger2Parade_Syt.jpg

Edited by Devnul

Seeeeeee Roja - not just me after the Witches/Wizards hat.......hope that means I can have one now :whistle: thanks to all you guys asking - I have been after one for ages (and I would like to note that they were NOT bribed in any way :P)

I also agree that us girlies need some cute shoes/boot.

The new dresses look great, some more variations on those would be good (a high level pker told me yesterday that if there were a really girlie pink dress in game that they would pk in it, could make for some fun contests :P) and some matching medieval archer style clothes for the boys too so they do not feel left out.

Some extra headwear too to match the dresses - something like a circlet (http://www.medievalbridalfashions.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=51).

Oh and a Witches hat - did I mention the witches hat? NO? shame on me :(

clothing for tailoring would be nice cause i dont see many people wearing whats on now, id suggest things but seems people have already said them all i was thinking, would also be nice to have more variety of hair styles for both male and female kinds though and how about a new cape, something like cape of luck, if you crit fail it gives you a chance to keep the items, lasts for like 50 crit then breaks

Edited by nixxy4ever

We need a special wardrobe NPC in the game for all the cloths so ppl can save some regular storage slots :P

More cloths would be cool, I myself would love to see more cloaks and maby some diffrent vambraces and belts.