Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Usl

Normal Invasion, Save Iscalrith!

#Message from Usl: Normal invasion, Save Iscalrith. People between 0-200 a/d that want to partecipate please reach Iscalrith no later than 5 minutes from now.

A fleet of foul warships has sailed from unknown lands, and disembarked enemy troops at Meel's Port. It is up to our valiant fighters to face the enemy hordes, and defend Fort Telmont and the courageous rangers stationed upon its walls!

Did you like the invasion? As usual, comments, suggestions, criticism and proposals are welcome - just post in this tread.

From my point of view, it was one of the best examples of teamwork and manouvering that I have seen in an invasion ever ! Congratulations to all those who participated, you put up an impressive show!

CastellanonPK3a.png

Can I ask was there a wide mix of a/d levels, all involved? or was it mainly high level a/d players with a few lower level a/d but with high ran + AP?

There were (normal) rabbits, wolves, polar bears in the beginning - but as Iscalrith has natural yetis, it was mostly aimed at rangers (from the walls) and good fighters (on the ground), plus some non-fighting scout in the end. Rangers were at times low-level, I heard a giant was killed by training arrows and persistence. :)