Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thyralax

day of Invasions

Well it started in tarsengaard with a few pesky goblins then as the deaf crow (orcs need dictionaries) unloaded a horde of orcs into portland and a yeti! (for the under 60 defense warriors)

Once the bold heroes forced the orcs to flee upon the waves we followed her to Hurquin where Ogres had planned a cunning trap for us...again we prevailed and sent the scourge to their graves.

Following the now exhausted crew of the deaf crow to Bethel a vanguard of champions stormed the guard post in Sedicolis and sent the giant leaders to an early retirement so the swift archers could assist in the assualt on the Bethel strong hold.

Finally able to mount an attack on the base camp... Our bravest warriors battled agasint feros, giants and dragon... till only the mare bulangiu leaders remained.

Well done everyone you are champions of the highest order who have proved many times that you can withstand all the worshipers of mortos can send at you.

I hope you enjoyed this grand day of invasions i know i have .... If you have any comments or constructive critisisms... or if you just want to post screen shots or share tales of bravery you saw today. I would be grateful to hear them

And congratulations go out to Slash who in my opinion deserves extra credit for tackling that Blood stained Yeti in portland...proving again that even the smallest of mice can have the stoutest hearts. Well done!

And a big thank you for all of those people who came along and lent me a hand managing it all :)

Edited by Thyralax

Maybe sometime we can get an invasion for those above 140 defense? me and Blake were upset we couldn't participate..

Edited by Shishio

Maybe sometime we can get an invasion for those above 140 defense? me and Blake were upset we couldn't participate..

I thought I saw that caps were lifted in Bethel at the end, when the real baddies/monsters were coming.

Ummm there are creatures in bethel right now for anyone to tackle esp those over defense 140... team work and a slow and steady progression from ida entrance helps

It was the first hard invasion i have had based on my lvls in a LONG time... it was great!!!... even tho i would have started fighting in it earlier if i could have :P;)... it was probably a good idea to put that def cap on it(how ever annoying i found it to be)

I thought I saw that caps were lifted in Bethel at the end, when the real baddies/monsters were coming.

Must of missed that. Thanks.

Yes but they were to strong for the under 140 and to week for the over 140...

I participated in the under 100 part in sedi and had a great time while I could stand the heat. Had to bail once the DCW made an appearance.

Positives:

good choice of map, didn't have to wander around forever only to find that wave had already been killed.

Excellent mix of monsters. A wide enough variety that even those on the low end of the range, or with a non-fighter build could enjoy.

Lots of monsters!

Negatives:

can't think of any yet

For me it was a grat invasion (but unlucky for me), i was fighting in HQ. I have to learn a lot about tactics on such an event. Maybe i'll try to gather small team for next to not to be surrounded by monsters (cause 2 of my 3 deaths).

I was in Sedicolis and i LOVED it! Thx a lot Thyralax and keep up the great work! (Must have been hard to run invasions all day long).

hehe over 12 hours of invasions was just a little bit exhausting :P worth it tho

I'm sure it was really fun after,but I lived long enough to drown in the river of first wave mobs and lose a rosto. :D Did see a bit of earlier maps,when the caps were lifted and I think the fun was there all the time. :icon13:

Unfortunately I wasn't able to participate, a girl needs her beauty sleep ;), but I appreciate the effort and admire you for your stamina. I know a little about the effort it takes to put on such an invasion, and this was huge. Thanks for giving all EL players a shot at some invasion fun :mace:

I enjoyed my a/d range invasion. First time in past 5 years, too :D

Though! I think there was just one desert chimeran wolf too many. This very one that shouldn't have been there ate meh. Evil ;)