Eternal Lands Official Forums
chr0nik

Item List Retrieves Incorrect Item

I've created several lists that contain titanium long swords. When I then use the list to retrieve the swords, I get my single second-hand titanium long from storage. I've tried re-creating the lists ensuring that I use the correct sword at creation and the problem persists. Second hand titanium long swords come first in the Weapon section of my storage and the images are identical..

Second hand titanium long swords come first in the Weapon section of my storage and the images are identical..

... same with arrows / PK arrows, bolts / PK bolts and in your case: even radioactive titanium long swords could be confused by the list.

It seems to be icon-ID-based. Not sure if it's been mentioned before, I just haven't got around to doing so myself, yet.

But yes, it definitely looks like a bug, or at least an incapability of the otherwise so useful and convenient item lists.

No, its definately not a bug! :P You need to recreate the least with item ids enabled (or at least delete the rouge items and add them again). Use the "#item_uid" command until the output shows they are enabled; that is the value is 1 not 0. Without item ids, the client can not distinguish between items with the same image. And yes, this has been reported before and I gave the same answer before.

Edited by bluap

Well thank you for repeating yourself for my benefit. :) I did try searching for "+item +list" in this forum before posting.