Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Starlite

Did you miss part of my order

Uhm, instead of starting a new topic, it may be helpful to pm or post under an already started topic.

Otherwise, please include more detail as to who was supposed to fulfill the order, when it was placed and so forth.

Thank you.

Uhm, instead of starting a new topic, it may be helpful to pm or post under an already started topic.

Otherwise, please include more detail as to who was supposed to fulfill the order, when it was placed and so forth.

Thank you.

Sorry my mistake didnt mean to start new thread, It was placed on the 2nd july (10k iron ore, 10k coal and 10k sulpher) motionki11a did the iron and sulpher which I have recieved but i havent seen anyone "claim" the coal.

Hi Im still waiting for 10k coal and havent seen anyone claim it yet, did you forget it?

Yes, I did do this and it was only because the other orders are too hard for me atm (harv lvl is low) so I did those.

See, we do the orders in the order that are given to us, and your order was right at the end and will be moved up accordingly. It creates fairness to all the players. I only picked out your order because I am new to this "business" and decided to try a few orders that were within my reach and it just happened that the orders that I picked were yours. I am working on another order atm but if you like, I can start your 10K coal for you as soon as I have finished with the current order I'm doing atm.

-- Ki11a

Thanks Motionki11a as Im new at this too (ordering) I dont really know what the normal waiting period is so thats why I asked. I realise it takes time to fill so many orders and Im not meaning to be pushy, just thought it may have been overlooked :)

Takes like 1-2 weeks for coal :P

Ty Lexi, its been over 2 weeks :P Otherwise I wouldnt be asking, but Moitionki11a will do it as soon as he can :). I do know there is a bit of a wait once it has been been "claimed" So obviously I have to order about 3 weeks ahead, thats all i need to know.

Edited by Starlite