Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Invasion 13.07.2011

hello,i am terminetor,

i went to the 120s on in srm

even my a/d is 82/84,but i had a lot of fun!

ty for this nice invasion i would like to see more of these :DD

termi

was a nice monster mix in srm :)

hmmm, every time you saw me you opened the sky and dropped nice mobs on me ;)

shame on me i died 2 times, but was fun

In dp (the 80-80).

I think it was pretty too fast between low levels monsters like deer, wolves, gargoyles or leopard and black panthers and the tigers and fluffy overwise. some orcs, troll or male ogre would have been welcome for the 60's fighters. Fluffy on single fight map are pretty hard.

It was may be not too much progressive.

But Thanks by the way.

For me it could be more fluff/cyc/feros waves... and it was too little monsters for such amount of pepople :( but I enjoyed it, especialy last 2 waves.

#Edit: I was in PL.

Edited by learg

I was in SRM and really enjoyed it, was good you did put monsters also in the cave which was single combat so we could enjoy stronger monsters slowly :medieval:

Good mix of creatures, sometimes low and funny, sometimes pr0 for exps and sometimes really dangerous to diss/tele away :)

Another good one, keep going this way Vanyel! :icon13:

In dp (the 80-80).

I think it was pretty too fast between low levels monsters like deer, wolves, gargoyles or leopard and black panthers and the tigers and fluffy overwise. some orcs, troll or male ogre would have been welcome for the 60's fighters. Fluffy on single fight map are pretty hard.

It was may be not too much progressive.

But Thanks by the way.

They were there, just nobody found them :P

Good invasion, I was in SRM, was always asking Vanyel for Feros/Fluffs/DC/FC in the SRM mine :>

also, I was on the MB team that we killed :D

Edited by divine

I logged in about 1.5 hours after this invasion started, did not finish till 9.5 hours later in irin. Our team had a blast tysm :)

I participated at the beginning in Irin, but if you can barely scratch Yeti and Slessars dont drop anything it is hardly funny for me.

This works so far in a team, but walking it 5 bula alone, chased by nasps kills the fun ...

On the good side i did not loose a rosto :P

Maybe starting with some dcw or fcw would be nice for the ppl that are a bit over the limit.

I participated at the beginning in Irin, but if you can barely scratch Yeti and Slessars dont drop anything it is hardly funny for me.

This works so far in a team, but walking it 5 bula alone, chased by nasps kills the fun ...

On the good side i did not loose a rosto :P

Maybe starting with some dcw or fcw would be nice for the ppl that are a bit over the limit.

Actually, there were plenty of these in Irinveron. It's a big map after all. Pity you found yourself in the nastier bunch, though.

Actually, there were plenty of these in Irinveron. It's a big map after all. Pity you found yourself in the nastier bunch, though.

They hid well.

Went to Irinv dogged tons of bula, drags, nasp and yeti. managed to catch 2 ssless and 2 bear but got cornered by strong mobs every direction I went. Saw a few mobs in my range but always way more very strong mobs around them so gave up after 10 mins and a couple of narrow escapes.

It was pretty awesome in SRM,really nice choice of monsters for me. :D Clearing it out was pure fun. :happy:

Good job and I'm looking forward to invasions like this in future. :icon13:

I am not one who usually enjoys capped invasions, but I must admit SRM was really alot of fun this time. I stayed there for quite awhile killing things that i could and dodging things that i couldn't. After that, when most had left Irinveron (possibly due to the time), i joined up with some of my "bigger" buddies and we managed to kill what seemed to be the last 100 or so dragons/bulas/etc. We donated rostos, gained some xp and gc, and generally had a blast. :)