Eternal Lands Official Forums

I am surely not alone, who would want to watch new invances above their level. I'd love to observe, how to pr0s handle it.

So, spectator:

entrance cost 1000gc to prevent overload (subject to removal if not desired)

can not be seen by other participants (permanent invisibility?)

can not engage combat nor be engaged (no helping whatsoever)

can not type in either local message or channel message (prevent scouting and aiding, just specating...)

This could easily be applied to any event. Such as PK events, instances, invances...

Just an idea, I recalled this when playing Unreal Tournament back then...

Edited by Vanyel
changed the topic to "Spectators"

Interesting idea. Not sure if tokens are the best way forward, but i'd certainly consider paying 1000gc to watch a pr0 instance.

Isn't it enough that lower level people are already allowed to enter the higher invance? They come in range a bit, collect some bags and get XP. Today just before the 120+ invance, there was a 100-120 invance. A few people got the opportunity to do both therefor the chance to collect XP twice. I myself can only do the 120+ I have done a couple and I can say I surely don't make much if any gc. I do them because they are fun and the XP is nice. I am not sure I understand why undercapping is allowed. It doesn't seem very fair that they have the opportunity to get XP in more than one invance a day. I personally would like to see it set up so that the levels are required to prevent this or if you are below the required level you would get NO XP.

Edited by CherUT

Sounds like a good idea :)

Make it tokens that can be bought from the shop, but traded in game to help support EL!

Just sell them only in bulk. For instance, 5USD for X tokens :)

Edited by hussam

Sounds like a good idea :)

Make it tokens that can be bought from the shop, but traded in game to help support EL!

Just sell them only in bulk. For instance, 5USD for X tokens :)

That's what I was thinking to keep the cost per token down.

If spectators are to be in semi god mode, make them ghost so creatures and players can pass through them.

True, that would be great.

This could easily be applied to any event. Such as PK events, instances, invances...

I would definately use this feature if it was introduced.

Edited by tork_unib

If spectators are to be in semi god mode, make them ghost so creatures and players can pass through them.

True, that would be great.

Of course. Invisible, not interacting whatsoever, just spectating, 'is all :)

Nice idea.

can not type in either local message or channel message (prevent scouting and aiding, just specating...)

Ofc there's still Skype and other ways to communicate.

I like the idea too,but I think it would be better to pay only in gold coins in game,not the real life money.

Edited by RedDevil

Isn't it enough that lower level people are already allowed to enter the higher invance? They come in range a bit, collect some bags and get XP. Today just before the 120+ invance, there was a 100-120 invance. A few people got the opportunity to do both therefor the chance to collect XP twice. I myself can only do the 120+ I have done a couple and I can say I surely don't make much if any gc. I do them because they are fun and the XP is nice. I am not sure I understand why undercapping is allowed. It doesn't seem very fair that they have the opportunity to get XP in more than one invance a day. I personally would like to see it set up so that the levels are required to prevent this or if you are below the required level you would get NO XP.

Ye, agree with ya, i understand instances, you don't gain any extra exps, but invances,there should be any limit:

1) do as many invances / day you want

2) as you said, set a limit and pots or god bless wouldn't help...