Eternal Lands Official Forums
burnout

n0ser bagjumper

Guess its not just the game that has changed over the years but also the community, and sad to say its not changed for the better; if a warning to others and asking for support from like minded players like this gets a heated debate about the sodding rights to post up a bagjumper.

Seriously, those who are posting up to deter having these warnings posted, is that the path you wanna head down? Is there some dark side of you who wants all this hushed up so one day u can join in the "fun" non illegal pissing off of others? This game used to have one hell of a community spirit behind it, I personally support any attempts made to warn those players who are still a part of that, few though they now appear to be.

Perhaps one day, when the latest generation of scamming and bagjumping eejits stops pissing around and are good enough friends with the people they have spent years chatting to ingame, buggers off or "turnz over the nue leef and can we all be frienz" then we might see a little less objection to the actions of right minded individuals and a hell of a lot less cynicism about their posts.

Wont hold me breath though, eh?

Meantime, feel free to peruse the Dispute forums rules, and identify which of them I broke with this post so you can get it deleted and have it all hushed up again. Go on. You know you wanna. Theres at least 2 there, if you angle your pitch right.