Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Caliphear

New mob the Badaran - how do we kill it

I am sorry I have had very little time to contribute anything. However, if anyone IS interested, I HAVE come up with a complete list of manuable things that is needed. It IS uite a lot of ingredients, I am surprised this was even killed 3 times (was it 4?) Hmm... needs some adjusting in my opinion. A GC drop at the very least.

Perhaps an idea could be maybe requesting donations before ANY stone is used from this beast. ESPECIALLY for Bad Day removals, we all HATE bad days. I would say hit people up for 150k+ gc in items or liquid. I mean.. since hardly anyone is contributing... why use the stone? It is not fair for say 10-15 people to work on something and have everyone benefit.

-226 Orange Fabrics -

1,130 AEs=

-(1,130 Diamond)

-(1,130 Silver Ore)

-(1,130 Asiatic flower)

226 Orange Dye=

-(3164 Red Rose)

-(226 Square Vial)

-(3,164 Sunflower)

-(452 WEs=

452 Blue Lupine

452 Blue Star Flower

452 Sapphire

452 Blue Quartz)

226 White Fabric=

-(226 Loom)

-(2260 Thread)

--------------------

-335 Ring of Anitora-

4,690 EnE=

-(4,690 Silver Ore)

-(4,690 Iron Ore)

-(4,690 Tiger Lilly)

5,025 MagE=

-(5,025 Impatien)

-(5,025 Lilac)

-(5,025 Emerald)

670 Polished Ruby=

-(670 Gem Sanding Paper)

-(670 Ruby)

-(1,340 WEs=

1,340 Blue Quartz

1,340 Sapphire

1,340 Blue Lupine

1,340 Blue Star Flower)

335 Polished Sapphire=

-(335 Gem sanding Paper)

-(335 Sapphire)

-(670 WE=

670 Blue Quartz

670 Sapphire

670 Blue Lupine

670 Blue Star Flower)

335 Silver Ring=

-(1,005 FE=

1,005 Sulfur

1,005 Rose

1,005 Snapdragon)

-(670 Silver Bar=

-2,010 Coal

-2,680 FE=

2,680 Sulfur

2,680 Rose

2,680 Snap Dragon

-5,360 Silver Ore)

--------------------

-2098 Earth Essence-

2098 Earth Essence =

-(2098 Sulfur)

-(2098 Swamp Candle)

-(4196 Coal)

--------------------

-Nails-

993 Nail=

-(1,986 Iron Bar=

5958 Coal

13,902 Iron Ore

3,972 FE=

-3,972 Sulfur

-3,972 Rose

-3,972 Snap Dragon

Edited by Lexi

I am sorry I have had very little time to contribute anything. However, if anyone IS interested, I HAVE come up with a complete list of manuable things that is needed. It IS uite a lot of ingredients, I am surprised this was even killed 3 times (was it 4?) Hmm... needs some adjusting in my opinion. A GC drop at the very least.

Perhaps an idea could be maybe requesting donations before ANY stone is used from this beast. ESPECIALLY for Bad Day removals, we all HATE bad days. I would say hit people up for 150k+ gc in items or liquid. I mean.. since hardly anyone is contributing... why use the stone? It is not fair for say 10-15 people to work on something and have everyone benefit.

-226 Orange Fabrics -

1,130 AEs=

-(1,130 Diamond)

-(1,130 Silver Ore)

-(1,130 Asiatic flower)

226 Orange Dye=

-(3164 Red Rose)

-(226 Square Vial)

-(3,164 Sunflower)

-(452 WEs=

452 Blue Lupine

452 Blue Star Flower

452 Sapphire

452 Blue Quartz)

226 White Fabric=

-(226 Loom)

-(2260 Thread)

--------------------

-335 Ring of Anitora-

4,690 EnE=

-(4,690 Silver Ore)

-(4,690 Iron Ore)

-(4,690 Tiger Lilly)

5,025 MagE=

-(5,025 Impatien)

-(5,025 Lilac)

-(5,025 Emerald)

670 Polished Ruby=

-(670 Gem Sanding Paper)

-(670 Ruby)

-(1,340 WEs=

1,340 Blue Quartz

1,340 Sapphire

1,340 Blue Lupine

1,340 Blue Star Flower)

335 Polished Sapphire=

-(335 Gem sanding Paper)

-(335 Sapphire)

-(670 WE=

670 Blue Quartz

670 Sapphire

670 Blue Lupine

670 Blue Star Flower)

335 Silver Ring=

-(1,005 FE=

1,005 Sulfur

1,005 Rose

1,005 Snapdragon)

-(670 Silver Bar=

-2,010 Coal

-2,680 FE=

2,680 Sulfur

2,680 Rose

2,680 Snap Dragon

-5,360 Silver Ore)

--------------------

-2098 Earth Essence-

2098 Earth Essence =

-(2098 Sulfur)

-(2098 Swamp Candle)

-(4196 Coal)

--------------------

-Nails-

993 Nail=

-(1,986 Iron Bar=

5958 Coal

13,902 Iron Ore

3,972 FE=

-3,972 Sulfur

-3,972 Rose

-3,972 Snap Dragon

We don't want to use the stone when we kill the Badaran, it uses it itself, so it's just us killing it for others, bcuz if we got tzu stone (for example) we won't have time to get on spawns, and we will have done this for nothing, I won't do this again until I know for sure people WILL donate stuff so it isn't a waste to the people's who helped storages

Just my 2 cents

I wonder why it aint DROPPING though? Maybe it's because of all the bjing chaos with Neno when it first came out?

The main problem was it didnt DROP the stone, but used it.

And try 4-5 people, 10 seems like a large overestimation of people helping with this.

There are plenty of bad day removals in game by now, no way people are actually going to pay to have someone use it :P

Yah, it needs to drop, and not use. :D

So if you kill it when there already is a #day going on it won't drop anything at all just die?

No if it is a special a day already and it's killed, it will drop a stone. Thats the only way it will drop a stone. Otherwise it uses it. Good to kill at the beginning of a new day if it's a normal day. this is how the neno was set up at first.

Another Badaran has been killed tonight

p4bugy.jpg

Thanks to my awesome guild for the great fun and all the mixing in the last days. You rock! And ty Marvel for donating the missing scales :)

It dropped a Magic Day Stone

I killed Badaran ~2pm gmt solo ranging with pk arrows...drop sun_tzu stone

I returned again ~7pm gmt same day with exactly same inventory but couldn,t harm it ranging this time!

Any suggestions?

the_grud

Wait, you killed it by ranging??

yes

Most of the time it was in ida cemetry ,i lured it back occasionally by ranging normally,

at the time I didnt know certain items were needed.

I have tried the same tactics ,with same inventory 2 times since ,but unable to hurt it !

Edited by the_grud

Umm, this is a bug, was not supposed to be ranged like this :(

Anyway, I am removing it next update, people don't like this monster anyway.

We like it, it just takes a lot of prep to hunt it. It is great for guild or friends teams to do a Baddie project.

I thought it wasn't intended to be hunted on a daily basis :P

Not on a daily basis, but I would have expected him to be hunted every few days or so. So far, this doesn't seem to be the case (excweot for the people who exploit the aforementioned bug).

My guild was trying to get the ingrs for kill it, with the apport of each skill from different guildies. I'll guess we have to cancell it =(

Not on a daily basis, but I would have expected him to be hunted every few days or so. So far, this doesn't seem to be the case (excweot for the people who exploit the aforementioned bug).

We do like it radu and do hunt it. However like others already noticed, collecting ings takes time. You have to also wait for special day to hunt him. We did kill one last Saturday with PIGS guild, but drop was also ‘bad day removal’. I think not many people boasting in public with such drop, but still they do hunt Badaran.

PS. When do you plan to change Badaran’s graphic?

We do like it. I have killed it 12+ times in various teams or alone, but making the items takes some time even if you do it in a group.

I agree with Nova, it probably needs some tweaking.

People have to wait for a special day to kill it if they want the stone. And they do want the stone. If you put that much effort in making the items you want to use the stone when it suits you/your team best. The Neno drops his stone regardless of #day when killed in melee. It would be nice if Badaran did that too. Bagjumping shouldn't be an issue, we can wear a gatherer med for the last blows and unlike Neno the Badaran doesn't tele away.

As mentioned in this thread getting a Bad Day Removal is really frustrating. Making the items takes several days if not weeks. After spending the better part of our free time on this mob we'd appreciate a nice reward. Something to make up for all the hard work like some extra xp or saved goldcoin.

You can't always win the jackpot, thats fine. But to be honest a bad day removal feels more like a slap in the face than like a consolation prize. Maybe remove the bad day removal from Badaran (and if needed add some other 'not so great'-stone like half cooldown or non stop day) or at least lower the chance to get one drastically.

The amount of work needed for a kill seems okay to me. Not farmable by individuals but it's the perfect guild project. Though if the items get changed it would be nice to see some more low level items so that really everyone can chip in (larger amounts then, ofc). Ice dragon scales and PA rings are rather high level items and since tailoring isn't the most popular skill I'd consider even the orange fabric a higher level item. There are some nice ideas for new items in the suggestions thread.

Please consider changing/fixing it rather than removing a mob thats a really fun team project.

My guild was trying to get the ingrs for kill it, with the apport of each skill from different guildies. I'll guess we have to cancell it =(

Same here :/ The stuff needed to take down the badaran is pretty labor and time intensive so it's taking awhile but it would have been a fun thing for the guild in the end.