Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cruella

New Haidir's dailies

Got two new ones so far - grizzlies and mcw's. I have a comment on mcw's - it would be better either to spread out mcw's spawns, add one more far from the rest or to change this quest entirely. If there is a player farming chimerans in GP, the daily is hardly doable if he doesn't want to share. I met a nice person willing to share, but if you are too weak for mcw's and you need to use a bow for instance to kill them, that would take a lot of wasted time. The idea of new dailies is great though, the more variety, the better (of course not that I thing rats or boars are great for 100+ a/d players, but ... oh well) ;-)

Also, mcw'sd quest is bugged - npc asks to kill 20, killed 35, no quest resolution message, no resolution @ npc (will post in a bug section as well).

Edited by Cruella

If there is a player farming chimerans in GP, the daily is hardly doable if he doesn't want to share.

There is a solution for this in-game. Called a serpent sword.

If there is a player farming chimerans in GP, the daily is hardly doable if he doesn't want to share.

Too bad it's hard for lower lvl people to serp high a/d players. Afaik haidir doesn't even accept killed creatures if there's someone else in combat. So pretty hard to serp them.

Edited by Miiks

You know, some ppl have enough conflicts in RL and play the game for pleasure and to relax. I do not think it is necessary to disrupt other players fun to complete a quest.

You know, some ppl have enough conflicts in RL and play the game for pleasure and to relax. I do not think it is necessary to disrupt other players fun to complete a quest.

But if the person is farming double-spawn, he should let one of the mobs for the quest if asked politely. Nobody owns a spawn, let alone double one. I'll always let daily questers a single spawn to play with, whenever I'm on double...

I have asked people if I could give the final blow against the monsters and leave the monsters death bag for them and had a few people agree. They weaken it, I kill it, they keep the goods, we are both happy.