Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jeditotalwar

Eurovision Song Contest 2011

Eurovision Song Contest 2011  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Please just pick THREE of your favourite songs that were sung on the night

2. 2. Please just pick THREE of your favourite songs that were sung on the night CONT

So the Eurovision Song Contest was on last night hosted by Germany, who won it last year, but this time won by Azerbaijan!

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on it...?

I'm from UK and the UK actually did alright this time, even if it is just 14th, but we normally come like last... I'm glad the UK actually picked an act that people actually know in there own country and that they might have a good chance.

Also, who thinks this is wierd? It was the 14th May, UK last won 14 years ago and we were 14th on? lol

I'm not really interested in music, if at all but there is something about the Eurovision i just get excited about! :)

Anyway, held a poll to for the fun of it :D

My top 3 are:

Obviously #1 United Kingdom, because of where i'm from,

#2 Iceland

and #3 Finland

Edited by Jeditotalwar

I laugh a lot and wondered again why the countrie's vote is same as every year. But must say i am disappoint with the result. I liked very much Moldova, they were super :icon13: ! And such a pity Turkey didnt managed to get in last night contest :cry: i really liked them a lot. And last was Finland , the guy was just a slap on the face for many countries and so sarcastic his song, woot loved it :laugh:

But all in all, Germany did hosted nice and was fun to watch it :w00t:

Edited by Immortelle

Yes lol, they do vote very similar each year and you can predict it! :D

And yes, i think Germany hosted very well :) Didn't over do it like some have in the past if you know what i meen :)

Oh and btw, can you see the poll? Its the first time i've done one on the EL forums lol

Edited by Jeditotalwar

OK, thx everyone who have voted so far, like to see some posts too as well! :)

But also, i said just 3 not all... lol but nevermind

Edited by Jeditotalwar

Slovenia \o/ not that i liked song that much but i have to vote for my own country ofc xD and she looks good... ;D

Slovenia \o/ not that i liked song that much but i have to vote for my own country ofc xD and she looks good... ;D

I didnt even vote for my own country, they werent good at all, or at least thats what i think.But i did voted to Moldova and Estonia and Finland, this 3 were my last ones, must say as 4th will go with Georgia :devlish:

Yeah, yeah... lol

Where you both from anyway?

I am from Poland. I voted for Georgia and Turkey but after Greece and Russia qualified I decided not to watch EV ever again! :brooding:

Yes, i have to admit with some of the songs when they have finished your thinking to yourself, "what on earth was that!" :D

And then they start to vote and that act is winning, it's like "is this a joke!" And before long, your country is bottom and if they deserved it then you say, "why did you pick someone to represent our country who we have never seen before! Pick someone who we know people like from our own experience!" And if they were actually good this time, your shouting "BIAS, BIAS! Thats right vote for your best pal neighbor!" :D

But all good fun anyways... :)

Edited by Jeditotalwar