Eternal Lands Official Forums
bugabear

April 27th Tornados in the Southern US

Thankfully, it missed us, I live in the South Central of Missouri. We had a lot of flooding though.

Thankfully, it missed us, I live in the South Central of Missouri. We had a lot of flooding though.

Having gone through the floods in January in Australia my house got 100k damage to the foundations (still battling with insurance company and getting very depressed over it) beleive me my sympathys go out to you.

Thats horrible news, sad to hear this.

But now small tornados are pestering us in germany too.

Thats what happened today over here:

http://www.ndr.de/regional/niedersachsen/harz/windhose119.html

Windhose = Wind trowser, thats what they are called in german, they are not that powerfull like the 130 ones, who touched ground in the US, but they still cause damage over here.

Global warming, CO2 emissions, Armageddon, Ragnarök?

What will we get next over here?

Tsunamis?

Earthquakes?

Exploding nuclear power plants?

Hopefully not...

I got few friends who were very lucky to be alive after this MN "storm" , but houses down , farms lost and many more. :cry:

I do hope they will manage, all of those people, and everything will go into better but with MN we shouldnt joke. :(

Well, I would like to use this page actually to say that I feel so sorry for the people been affected resently... :(

I don't understand it but there has been so many problems these days naturally all over the world and also with all the military unrest... Lets hope everything can calm down and not have too many more of these disasters!

Hope everyone in need get the help they need to recover! My sympathies to you all!