Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mtv4

I don't exist

Guest Mtv4

Strange,but.....This is write when I try to log in.I don't know what's the problem.Can someone help me?

I have an account but It say that I don't exist when I log in in the game.I don't know what is it.....so......Help me!

Make sure you type your name/password exactly as you registered, log in is case sensative

The name can be written with caps no problem. If password is wrong it will say so.

I guess it has something to do with the server crash http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=55155

You don't exist means that there is no character with the name you are trying to log in with.

Edited by Dugur

Guest Mtv4

I tried anything:I write my name and password correct,I activate email,I click create new caracter but nothing works.Can someone help me?If not,I will quit,because I can't play.

I assume you are talking about a game account and not a forum one.

There is no char named Mtv4, did you use a different name?

You dont need an e-mail to play the game. The e-mail is for forum account activation, which is completely separate from your charname in-game.

If you are talking about a forum account, then you have to post in this thread to get your account approved by an admin. If you dont do that, a forum account gets deleted after a few days.

Hope this helps.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this