Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wizzy

New Monster

How about a new monster that can only be attacked by a player in the phoneix form?

Would bring a new monster to game, could roam like neno and lenny. And would give the polymorgfers something else to do in game?

Wizz

Something like a water elemental:

WaterElementalBig.jpg

Roaming maps with water. It's incorporeal so cannot be hit by weapons and a magical being, so magic doesn't work on it.

Phoenix being a creature of fire (not really but fits here well :D) would be a natural enemy of water elemental

(well phoenix in mythology has no natural enemies, but i guess this could work ;))

Edited by groomsh

Imo it should be invisible unless you're in the phoenix form. (can't see it with TS either)

Edited by Dugur

how about the damn unicorn?! everyone always trying to think of ways/reasons to kill it :pirate:

LOL! :hehe: I wanted to write exactly the same (including calling it "damn Unicorn") in my first post here, but then I thought, maybe Unicorn is Radu’s sacred pet? :blink:

Make it a small dragon so we know where the small dragon scales come from.

The monster should take a portion of hit points and then teleport to another map leaving behind a clue to which map it is going to (maybe a bag of items found on that map) and repeat this until dead. Give it ability to regenerate hit points to give incentive to find it fast.