Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
littlebro2

Infinity trying to Lure in zirak

Not sure if "Infinity" is still the same player he's always been or if he's sold his character to some other loser, but just wanted people to be aware that he's stooped to trying to lure people into zirak crypt. Either way whomever is driving the character now gets my vote for loser of the day. Good job Infinity!

Welcome to Zirakinbar!

littlebro2: hi

Infinity: hi

littlebro2: what's up

Infinity: can u help me?

littlebro2: what do you need?

Infinity: help with kill monster in zirak crypts

Infinity: PK no drop

Infinity: can u help me?

Infinity: like dpa

[Karolus @ 3]: do you need items for manu daily? for now it will

[PM from Infinity: huh?]

[PM to Infinity: i know that zirak crypt is pk. so nice try. :)]

[shadowwalker @ 3]: Selling 30k ti ore for 65k gc, Buying oranges @ 18k gc each

[PM to Infinity: do you want to meet in kf? maybe i would kill you...]

[PM from Infinity: in your dreams]

[PM to Infinity: you think you're a good player standing around trying to trick new players? that is really pr0]

Welcome to Palon Vertas, the Beacon of Light!

[PM from Infinity: we can fight with the best items on td]

[PM from Infinity: and we see who is pro]

[PM to Infinity: you probably paid money for that character. i have put in all my own time to develope mine. at least i have dignity.]

[PM from Infinity: GTFO]

[PM to Infinity: haha. and class too.]

Same thing happened to me, except it worked. I fell for it. I've been away from the game for about a year, and thought I'd do something nice and help out infinity. He lured me into zira crypt and DuBro was waiting with tiger spawns.

They work together, so watch your back.

Don't think it's the original Infinity...

No it isn't, not even the one after that(Senzon), this Infinity is some polish guy(I'd guess Wifon but not sure if he is Calsonic or Infinity nowadays).

Dubro probably "trained" this n00b into doing this >.>

Don't think it's the original Infinity...

No it isn't, not even the one after that(Senzon), this Infinity is some polish guy(I'd guess Wifon but not sure if he is Calsonic or Infinity nowadays).

Infinity is a kid from poland. He seems to be wafel/wifek/magiczny or any other kid that is lending char to each other in UNIT guild. Just be carefull.

PS. GRATS to Ekz again.

Edited by Roxa

Infinity is a kid from poland. He seems to be wafel/wifek/magiczny or any other kid that is lending char to each other in UNIT guild. Just be carefull.

PS. GRATS to Ekz again.

Well, they better be careful then. That makes their characters alts of eachother, so if they trade, it can turn into a multiplay bust quite easily. I have seen a number of character sharing people busted in the bans section before.

Well, they better be careful then. That makes their characters alts of eachother, so if they trade, it can turn into a multiplay bust quite easily. I have seen a number of character sharing people busted in the bans section before.

You can find some of them in the ban section also :P

Troublemaker is always troublemaker.

No it isn't' date=' not even the one after that(Senzon), this Infinity is some polish guy(I'd guess Wifon but not sure if he is Calsonic or Infinity nowadays).[/quote']

CalsoniC is CalsoniC...it's me ofc. Infinity it is no longer mine (rly idk who is playing) - he got kick from UNIT for rule breaking.

prude antio said...you are not a mod, so you do not have much to say here about this ^^ and I will not talk to the old liar and scammer...I have nothing more to say.