Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

NPC Portraits

I'm restarting the NPC portrait thread(old one here).

Basically, you submit a photo of yourself, and I'll draw/paint it and we will add it as an in game npc portrait!

Requirements:

-Send a photo of yourself-must be the real you!-to my email address: elartwork (at) gmail.com OR post it in this thread OR you can send me a forum pm with a link to it.

-Photo must be frontal or 3/4 view.

-Photo should be a decent size and relatively clean/clear, but I can possibly work with crappier photos so if you're interested just send it anyway, I'll let you know if it's not useable.

I won't share your photo or tell anyone it's you if you want to keep it private.

You do not get to choose which NPC or race/colors you become, we pick that out based on need.

Any questions just ask :)

Can't find a good picture. >.>

Can't find a good picture. >.>

Just post an ugly one and Roja can add some horns or such and moss and you can be an Orchan or a Swamp Troll.

Piper

Hehehe. I wanted at least a smile from me, otherwise I come out too bitchy :P can't find one.

OKay I sent my picture, Roja said not all NPCs smile, so I is gonna be an unhappy NPC \o/ well at least my face is, lol

Yes getting lots of them, thank you guys for participating! I'm doing them in the order they're received so, it may be a couple weeks before I get to yours ;)