Sign in to follow this  
Elf_Ninja

Kaos Bag jump warning

Aislar in guild Kaos too

Your point being?

the point is

AISLAR=BAD !

B& from mine bot

aislar is one of the nicest people in game but from now on she is banned from sharing my cookies

and not to sound like im supporting this particualr occurence of Bj'ing all i'm saying is perhaps KAOS guild considers the victim guild to be on thier enemy list, or they dont like a certain member and so that guild is deemed fair game. Some guilds in EL are great to know as friends but horrible to have as enemys.

ive bag jumped a couple of people who I didnt like *nawty*

underpantsgnomes.jpg

Edited by Ateh

fyi i was fast asleep while all this happened.

if i had been on, i'd have done my best to keep it from happening.

and no way in hell can i control those boys in my guild. you try to; impossible.

Was my first time taking a bag in 7 years, and I honestly don't care. it was 2 AM. +16k sulf, thanks.

you are a liar, you bj me first then you slerp my spawn for hours for no reason at all!

Aislar in guild Kaos too

Yes unfortunately Aislar is in Kaos as well. But I only posted those in the guild that were at PV storage, near the bag, or PM/ #IG'ed us at the time of the event. As I told Aislar when I spoke with her in PM earlier any on the list have the right to talk with me and convince me of their innocence and I would consider removing them. I did take nocturne off even though later I did find out they lied to me in pm and have considered adding them back, so instead I posted a note below the initial post.

see? how i'm supposed to control that? :P

I guess you can't and I'm sorry. But in most guilds when a event like this happens guild leadership takes action to prevent such a thing from happening in the future either by kicking the players from the guild or attempting to make restitution for the wrong. If as guild leadership you condone this action or do not care that your members do such a thing (I'm not sure which is worse.), that is your choice. I will not force you to do anything. But I will warn my guild and any other guild of the action so that they may be aware of what potentially lays in the future when around such people.

Having played the game as long as I have I respected Aislar and Smurf to some extent as they were here even before I was iirc. Unfortunately recent events have caused me to loose some respect for them. But I guess when you get in with bad friends you reap the rewards of that friendship.... or so most parents tell their teenagers.

Guess I shouldn't harvest sapphires in PV. D:

If that is the case then I will note that in the initial posting. As you were never seen in the sulfur cave just at storage at the time your guild jumped the bag. I did have a guildie later tell me you were at Engineering school while the rest of the guild hauled the bag. I'm sorry if the others in your guild did not inform you that I would talk to those who felt they were wrongly accused, but you also never contacted me about being wrongly accused.

1) IG messages are visible for every Guildie.

2) If you are not online, you should have a way to be informed (Guild Forum/mercator message etc). (the meaning is that you are a part of a guild and therefor you have to be informed about the acting of the guild)

2a) In an efficient guild, informations like bj/red tag/bans etc should be shared.

3) If you didn't identify your char to the behavior of the guild, maybe leave the guild ?

3a) If you are GM and didn't want to assume such acting, kick the bjmpers.

And after that, "how i'm supposed to control that" is not an argument. Or explain why you can't control that.

Finally:

This is a game :omg:

I hate bj :hehe:

Hudge kisses to Elssar :hug:

My little dog needs to go out haunting cats :mace:

fyi i was fast asleep while all this happened.

if i had been on, i'd have done my best to keep it from happening.

and no way in hell can i control those boys in my guild. you try to; impossible.

Love ya Aisy but thats a cop out and you know it, your an intelligent woman, you can "kick them" or you can say "return the stuff or I leave the guild".....Sorry, but your just condoning it and knowing KAOS i dont think anyone really cares, thats fine too, but dont bullshit about it. Just cos you can do it doesnt mean you should, even tho its been said many many times it drives newer people away from the game in droves.

Was my first time taking a bag in 7 years, and I honestly don't care. it was 2 AM. +16k sulf, thanks.

Why would you? If you need some tools I'd suggest hypnosis or telepathy. Or! You could try this.

Yes unfortunately Aislar is in Kaos as well.

Isn't it for her to decide how unfortunate she is?

@Stronze

You seriously understood nothing from my post. So, I see no need to continue any discussion with you :)

@Stronze

You seriously understood nothing from my post. So, I see no need to continue any discussion with you :)

Sorry for my basic english

Vanyel,

You are comparing RL-Problems with IG-"behavior". As Stronze said, we are here by choice and not by a "forced society". This is a game...

I'm just shocked to read some religious compares to the acting of some IG players.

This is just to explain my sadness about miss-using RL between IG

I don't know Stronze but i know the feeling of being bagjumped. There is a risk to make bags, yes, as every time we discuss about that, but there is also a "right" to post/inform other players about "bad" acting of guilds/member of a guild. There is also a "right" to answer... But not by comparing/using World War or Religious theme

That is my personal view.

sure i'm condoning their behavior. i've been good friends with most in my guild for years.

i don't like what they did but i'm not kicking my friends from our guild because they bagjumped.

friends i've had for years.

and it's not unfortunate i'm in Kaos, i'm glad i'm in this guild. i don't stand by every action they take ingame, but i do stand by them.

sure i'm condoning their behavior. i've been good friends with most in my guild for years.

i don't like what they did but i'm not kicking my friends from our guild because they bagjumped.

Maybe take your responsibility. Make an offer to Elf ? Even if its to give back the half of the bag ? Just to prove that you are not likening "what they did".

Sorry but i just feel that it's easy to say "i'm not kicking my friend" "we know us since 7 years" etc etc. For me it's a way to say: They are my friends and can do what they want, even if i'm not ok with them.

A way to be irresponsible as active (or even GM) Member of a guild...

Maybe take your responsibility. Make an offer to Elf ? Even if its to give back the half of the bag ? Just to prove that you are not likening "what they did".

In the time it has taken to involve someone who wasnt involved in the bagjump, you could have harvested another 10k sulfur

*edit* page

Edited by Ateh

Sorry for my basic english

Vanyel,

You are comparing RL-Problems with IG-"behavior". As Stronze said, we are here by choice and not by a "forced society". This is a game...

I'm just shocked to read some religious compares to the acting of some IG players.

This is just to explain my sadness about miss-using RL between IG

I don't know Stronze but i know the feeling of being bagjumped. There is a risk to make bags, yes, as every time we discuss about that, but there is also a "right" to post/inform other players about "bad" acting of guilds/member of a guild. There is also a "right" to answer... But not by comparing/using World War or Religious theme

That is my personal view.

My personal view is you still missed my point. I suppose my English is not good enough or you are getting stuck in examples, I admit they are rather exagerated, I have given. Let me rephrase it.

Let us assume state I am guilty of being an arrogant and irritating asshole. I admit I'm guilty of it. Following your logic everybody in my guild is also arrogant and irritating jerk, by association. At least as long as they do not kick me or I refuse to leave the guild. Correct? I guess you would say so. Let us follow then. Somebody in your guild got himself a label himself (jerk/scammer/whatever). Following your logic you are (jerk/scammer/whatever) by association. Of course, it does NOT matter at all you might be inactive, you might not know this person well, you hardly like this person. You got yourself a label. Now, there's a question, will leaving the guild or kicking the person remove the label from you? Sure you say, it solves everything. Noooope, sorry, labels as well as effects of all happy ostracism are really difficult to get rid off. Moreover, wherever you go, the label follows you and attaches itself to all your future guildies, by association - of course.

What I meant and I thought I made it clear with is to be careful with generalising and assuming everybody being in the same guild/association/etc. are exactly the same. It is all good as long as you are the one to use this bat to hit others. One day you may be on the receiving end and I believe you won't like it. It doesn't take much. There are so many people who just LOVE feeling better than others. That's the label I stuck to you and Stronze right now.

Sorry but i just feel that it's easy to say "i'm not kicking my friend" "we know us since 7 years" etc etc. For me it's a way to say: They are my friends and can do what they want, even if i'm not ok with them.

A way to be irresponsible as active (or even GM) Member of a guild...

I'm afraid to state it sounds like a silly attempt of blackmail. "Do what I say or you are irresponsible/etc./etc." Why do you assume you have the right to dictate others what is right and what's not?

Ever thought there are more than just one, yours, guild concepts? It's a rhetorical question.

Just curious, have you ever thought there are more than just one, yours, concept of a guild?

@Ateh

At some point I think I started to want to have your children <3

Edited by Vanyel
typos

What I meant and I thought I made it clear with is to be careful with generalising and assuming everybody being in the same guild/association/etc. are exactly the same. It is all good as long as you are the one to use this bat to hit others. One day you may be on the receiving end and I believe you won't like it. It doesn't take much. There are so many people who just LOVE feeling better than others. That's the label I stuck to you and Stronze right now.
It's not like "they are the same". This act showed that KAOS guild has no rules against bagjumping or stuff like that. And that you should not trust people directly involved in this, specially when you have a bag under you.

That doesn't make Aislar a bagjumper, just someone who see people in his guild do grief to others and don't care. Most people are the same.

Also, imho, it was stupid to make a bag that big. People could just disconnect and the bag poof, or get bjed by others.

Also, imho, it was stupid to make a bag that big. People could just disconnect and the bag poof, or get bjed by others.

I'd say it's a problem with 99.9% of bagjump cases. People getting bagjumped are victims of their own stupidity. Oh, here goes yet another label. Let's extend it by association :)

I hope that people reading this forum are not thinking the game is like this posting reflect...

There are so many people who just LOVE feeling better than others. That's the label I stuck to you and Stronze right now.

The difference between you and me is that i suggest to repair some errors from Kaos guild. Cool down Vanyel, i don't know why you attack Elf / me ? just let us write what we experienced (yes, "we" experienced). Again, Cool down, don't give labels to players, especially if you are not involved (yes, i am). For philosophical discussion you can talk about that in another forum maybe ? But please, as moderator, don't flame this post...

And that is personal for you, Vanyel: What did you want to show (as moderator) to future players of EL who read this forum ? What is the purpose of comparing World War II, religion etc VS MMORPG in a forum ? I'm very angry about that. Yes ! Moderator using such comparison is very very bad. I thought Moderators should give the good example and be impartial...

I hope i am false about that (for the good improvement/growth of the game)

How are you involved in all of this, Lillaka?

1) A part of the sulphur should be buyed by me (but i think there is no more possibility, even if i asked via PM)

2) I didn't agree bagjumping

2a) As i said, Aislar have the choice to repair the nasty things of guildies (she/he could repair or at least maybe talk to the guildies to find a solution to resolve this)

3) Vanyel also involved me in this discussion by talking about labels/World War/Religion. And this is not acceptable by me (my own meaning)

Finally i would return the question... SmurF ?

2a) As i said, Aislar have the choice to repair the nasty things of guildies (she/he could repair or at least maybe talk to the guildies to find a solution to resolve this)

Let me guess she can resolve it by giving LotS 50k sulfur, so that you can buy some?

Also maybe you should talk to Elf_Ninja before you keep posting because Aislar has talked to Elf_Ninja already.

Edited by SmurF

Let me guess she can resolve it by giving LotS 50k sulfur, so that you can buy some?

Wow... Sorry for you but it's not MY interest to haunt/buy that. But maybe i will give you a new way of seeing... something like "Interguild help". Giving 50k sulfur "so that you can buy some" is not the real goal. But just a "sign" would be appreciated. And no, i didn't talk in the name of lots. It's just my own opinion.

Smurf can maybe talk in the name of Kaos or lots to explain his point of view instead of using the "why Lillaka, how Lillaka, let me guess Lillaka" ?