Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maxine

Retiring from Neno hunt 'thanks' to Morath

No, its not the same thing Gordalf.

You can defend yourself from being pked. You aren't even required to be there. Even if you was there and died, there is a way to stop NH to get your items, namely rostogol stone.

Its really stupid to compare normal pk action, and bagjumping.

EDIT: My point is: in NH's case it was your fault. All yours. Maxine could not do much to prevent Morath's bagjump. And no, i am no friend of Newhope and attack him on pk maps.

Ok: 1.:It was DPA no drop ... so no rosto

2.:Did i knew someone would wait there to kill me and take my stuff? was my first time and i was n00b ... even if it would have been fair action i hadnt carried a rosto coz i didnt knew what this is at this moment

3.: i went there to train ... no clue to newhope

4.: I didnt compare newhope with bagjumping, i answered to players who spoil fun ... and btw he bjs himself

5.: "Maxine could not do much to prevent Morath's bagjump." could i do something with newhope??

I think u forgot what being a n00b is ... and it was the first time there ... + that "trick" to get drops on no drop arena, that newbs definately cant know

Was it my fault that Newhope uses "tricks" (to not to say "bugs") to get drops, that he is that a unfair guy?

Edited by Gordalf

You can defend yourself from being pked. You aren't even required to be there. Even if you was there and died, there is a way to stop NH to get your items, namely rostogol stone.

EDIT: My point is: in NH's case it was your fault. All yours. Maxine could not do much to prevent Morath's bagjump. And no, i am no friend of Newhope and attack him on pk maps.

2.:Did i knew someone would wait there to kill me and take my stuff? was my first time and i was n00b ... even if it would have been fair action i hadnt carried a rosto coz i didnt knew what this is at this moment

4.: I didnt compare newhope with bagjumping, i answered to players who spoil fun ... and btw he bjs himself

5.: "Maxine could not do much to prevent Morath's bagjump." could i do something with newhope??

I think u forgot what being a n00b is ... and it was the first time there ... + that "trick" to get drops on no drop arena, that newbs definately cant know

Was it my fault that Newhope uses "tricks" (to not to say "bugs") to get drops, that he is that a unfair guy?

Wait a sec, no drop and you lost stuff? How come. And one more thing, you can always defend in PK, for example hiring a bodyguard, avoid going there, carry a rosto. You HAD a choice, Maxine didn't. If you die in PK, it's your fault and yours only, this is totally different as Maxine could not prevent this from happening in any way, whilst you could have...

How you dropped stuff then? I thought it was before NCa was no drop.
But the act you described is not even outlaw in my book, it has nothing to do with bagjump.
Many ways. More HP. TSP. Rosto. Tele when you get first hit.

What trick exactly? He poisoned you? I don't know another "trick" or "bug" to kill other players and make them drop in no drop areas. It would be interested in it. ;)

Maxine you cry because I have stolen 50000 gc, but it seems to me that you kill the monster, especially for special day ?

and you got the special day ?

after if you prefer to think of you alone for "your" piece that I've stolen.

And after you said I think to myself ... she prefers to have gc for her to please everybody with special day

it's like everywhere there are winners and losers

Edited by Morath

And you, Morath, prefer to have 50kgc than all EL (including you) to have many special days.

Maxine worked a lot for it, spend lots of gc in bombs. Also spent quite a lot of time to level engineering. I have much more sympathy to her case, that is, to get her reward for the job she did.

Edited by Lorck

why she use too much gc if her r poor guy ?

i'am sure much other ppl r ready for pay caltrop too.

The other day I help for pinned the nenoracit, I lost my time, and she don't give me gc, now I take my gc.

Putting a thief in his list of enemy is that he also has you enemy.

after you cry because I bagjump you, it is the, is the risk to have when you turn if you put me in a list enemy

Edited by Morath

Ah ok, Morath, you did that because you have a pure and noble heart. And you are also a poor guy.

That explains your "i am a superstar" in 6 and "there are winners and losers".

Tbh, you are just an attention seeker. An unfortunate guy which wants to have attention but are not really good at anything, so just try to be an ass to have the spotlights on you.

Congratz, you are a superstar on channel 6 for a week or so, but ofc, you are more in the "loser" side than in the "winner" side. :P

"That explains your "i am a superstar" in 6 and "there are winners and losers".

Tbh, you are just an attention seeker. An unfortunate guy which wants to have attention but are not really good at anything, so just try to be an ass to have the spotlights on you."

WOOW you understand, now stop trying to piss me off and leave me alone

why she use too much gc if her r poor guy ?

i'am sure much other ppl r ready for pay caltrop too.

The other day I help for pinned the nenoracit, I lost my time, and she don't give me gc, now I take my gc.

Putting a thief in his list of enemy is that he also has you enemy.

after you cry because I bagjump you, it is the, is the risk to have when you turn if you put me in a list enemy

I help pin the neno all the time, I never receive gc and don't think I should if I don't donate caltrops or mines. The people who get the gc at the end are the people who contribute items. Try giving someone some caltrops and see if maybe you get some gc coming back to you. You were helping to pin the neno so someone else could use their gc/mines and you could have a chance to jump the bag like the social misfit you are. Don't try to make it look like you were helping because you are a tender caring soul.

"That explains your "i am a superstar" in 6 and "there are winners and losers".

Tbh, you are just an attention seeker. An unfortunate guy which wants to have attention but are not really good at anything, so just try to be an ass to have the spotlights on you."

People will leave you alone, when you leave THEM alone and not bugger them :) Is that too hard logic for you? :) If you want to play the bad guy, you should really be able to withstand the insults and negative attention. If you're not up to it, better lie low and don't make too much fuss :P

How about you take your own advice and apply it to yourself, Morath? You'll surely remember this morning when i tricked you and your buddy infinity to believe i have the One perk. Now wether or not you really believed it, i did manage to annoy you, the same way you annoy many others day in, day out. And what do you do? You start harassing a mod because you're being treated like the annoying shit you are.

You're not convincing at faking you don't understand why Maxine and some others are stopping the Neno hunt. You AIM to discourage others, you AIM to ruin people´s fun. You spam and spam, but only read the things convenient to you, and then twist them to use them against others as it suits you.

There´s no way you're going to be gone from EL unless we manage to annoy YOU sufficiently to make you so frustrated and wound up that you'll blow yourself up and log off for good.

Can only hope that happens sooner rather than later.

It's a shame how one player can screw so many people up >.> Could always hunt still, and just pack your bags when Morath shows up, waste his time like he does to you.

And for the record MORATH, I donated 1k Iron bars, and was offered GC for them when the next Neno was killed, I refused, because I donated my time for the hunt since I can't hunt it with my internet, sounds like you pulled the greedy card a little too much when the deck was dealt out.

Edited by Lexi

Haven't read all 4 pages, looks like it's gone a bit off topic.. i'll take a chance:

As far as my earlier statement goes, i know he cna't really be removed from the game without serious violations against official rules, just my way of showing my extreme distaste for his constant behavior. But like i said, there are a lot of bad guys in game sure, Morath goes above and beyond.

The real problem in my opinion is there is no defense against this behavior. What does he care if he's banned from a bunch of bots? This game could exist without bots, they are just a convenience. Wizzy said you usually can't tell who might mug you on the street, IMO sometimes you can, but the real point i think is in real life you can also defend yourself if you so choose. If someone grabs your wallet you CAN chase them down and tackle them, where in game they put their foot on your wallet and there is no way to push them over and pick it up.

There should be some line of defense, perhaps an engineering weapon that triggers if someone outside your guild or ally guild (or anyone else if you are guildless) opens the bag you have dropped it in. This would work in case of mixing bags and deathbags, not Neno or mob drops, but it's a start.

I've been playing more on pk server, if someone bjs there, you can just kill them.

If I hear one more time similar stuff from the people I just deleted their posts, they will get an indefinite vacation from the forums.

Wait a sec, no drop and you lost stuff? How come. And one more thing, you can always defend in PK, for example hiring a bodyguard, avoid going there, carry a rosto. You HAD a choice, Maxine didn't. If you die in PK, it's your fault and yours only, this is totally different as Maxine could not prevent this from happening in any way, whilst you could have...

LOL Can i defend in PK if i am N00b and dont know how to, and if EVEN YOU dont know this "tiny trick" to get drops in DPA ... How should know a n00b ... and whadja think, that i talked to all NPCs around in DP beore entering an Arena?? And it was no Poison if ya think that

How you dropped stuff then? I thought it was before NCa was no drop.
But the act you described is not even outlaw in my book, it has nothing to do with bagjump.

What trick exactly? He poisoned you? I don't know another "trick" or "bug" to kill other players and make them drop in no drop areas. It would be interested in it. ;)

What trick? One keyword, ranging, and more: invisible ... no more hints given, talk to that ***** NPC in front of one of the Arenas

And now, i d o n t compare an unfair PK Action with Bagjumping, I asnwered to "ppl are just there to spoils fun"

EDIT:

no idea what TSP is and how often again, NO rosto, it was dpa no drop, who carrys a rosto to dpa no drop? I was N00B!! Do you have a clue, what a n00b is, one even cant Tele ... there are exactly 0 ways to defend oneself as n00b if one is in PK attacked ... + he ranged me, nothing with hits, ur imaginations are wrong, maybe i cant describe facts ...

---

Edited by Gordalf

Gordalf, pk maps are not the place for defenseless noobs. If you gone there you took a risk, knowing it or not.

About the "trick", i guess i am not allowed to talk about it, so i will remain silent.

EDIT: In a stupid car analogy, you can drive away and crash to another car. But it would be silly to say "omg, i did not knew how to drive, how the hell would i know how to avoid the crash?!?".

Edited by Lorck

LOL Can i defend in PK if i am N00b and dont know how to...

Don't enter PK then, if you can't defend yourself efficiently :)

I will not answer to anyone because I lost my time talking to people who do not understand and do not stop crying.

You are like small children who do not understand.