Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maxine

Retiring from Neno hunt 'thanks' to Morath

Today after a two hour hunt we managed to kill Nenorocit with a team led by myself and Quesar.

We had the Neno trapped in glac and were bringing it down, Morath was there but let it escape on purpose.

A lot of players help us then to find and trap the Neno, first on the boat in Glac, then when it was nearly dead he teled and was found again in Sedicolus.

Unfortunately, Morath managed to find us and jumped the bag. This kind of behavior spoils my fun, which is why I am retiring from the Neno hunt.

This is not about the money, I can afford missing the 50 k gc, it is about a player just being there to spoil other players fun.

I completely agree maxine. I will not be hunting anymore either I think.

Morath has a continued pattern of harrassing and abusing people. He contributes nothing to the game except for grief. He was already banned from the French EL server for this exact same behavior.

This is totally unfair on behalf on the EL community Morath. Pull your bloody head in! What were you gaining other than 50K (which can be easily done in a good days work)? Nothing but more people hating you.

As this was my first Neno hunt ever and I was excited to seeing it getting brang down by my fellow commrades, it shocks me a great deal that such a stupid, d******* of a man can do such a thing!!! You have just ruined the fun for everyone, not to mention the gc put into this for caltrops/mines.

All I can say is that the EL community and myself shake our heads at you.

Thanks for ruining my first ever Neno hunt.

~Em0tion

P.S The only other time I will ever do a Neno hunt ever again is if Morath isn't online.

Just my two bobs worth..

EDIT: Spelling mistakes

Edited by Em0tion

Agree I am out of the neno hunt as well. No point in letting someone ruin your fun. It's very sad because the neno is a lot of fun to play with and a great team effort.

not again this morath :bangwall:

he did it with the casty and now again its unbelivable...

well 1st a big thank you to all who where killing the neno in past, was so nice to see a good day happening or a bad day to be removed...

damn

ban him, is all i can think off...its more then simple bag jump

Edited by wuffzel

He did not break any rules. Bag jumping is not a crime

This isn't abuse section. Its disputes. Morath's action fits perfectly here.

This isn't abuse section. Its disputes. Morath's action fits perfectly here.

Thanks for pointing that out to me, I had forgot how to read for a bit :P

The calling for a player to be banned is pretty over the top. Instead we should try to find a middle ground to make the neno hunt more appealing. With everything in EL there is risk and reward. Perhaps the neno is too risky the way it is to be an enjoyable hunt? To be honest a suggestion thread should be started concering this.

His soul purpose is to grief people in this game. He does nothing but. Its a problem that shouldn't get swept under the rug.

The issue is not the specific neno issue today.

It is not the neno's setup, it is not bagjumping in general, it isn't even about harassment in general I don't think since he does not target any specific person(s)).

The issue is people who intentionally, always, and only sit on the line between gameplay style and the rules. At what point is enough enough when said person does nothing else and ONLY exists to ruin other's enjoyment?

This is the issue that will be discussed. And no, I am not asking for opinions on this.

Even though what Morath did is incredibly stupid and I do not agree with it at all, his actions should not stop you from hunting Neno. Just don't hunt when he's on or make sure he doesn't know that your hunting. Just because someone stole my bottle of water doesn't mean that I'm going to stop drinking water.

Before starting the hunt I made sure Morath wasnt online, it obviously didnt help.

We also tried to keep him from knowing where we were, but there is only a limited number of places Neno will be, so he found us anyways.

And yes, it is a game that I play for fun, not to get totally frustrated by someone who is just here to grief, so I quit the activity that is no longer providing any fun.

Edited by Maxine

Even though what Morath did is incredibly stupid and I do not agree with it at all, his actions should not stop you from hunting Neno. Just don't hunt when he's on or make sure he doesn't know that your hunting. Just because someone stole my bottle of water doesn't mean that I'm going to stop drinking water.

Sucks to walk away from something you have already spent a lot of gc on because someone shows up in the middle of what you are doing. Also once you get the neno to the point where it runs out of antis and its HP is low enough that the stacked poison is going to kill it no matter what you do its silly to try to walk away.

Well said, and after all this is just a game

yep morath...well but again you killed some players fun

His fun might be the thrill of bagjumping, you might ruin his fun when you don't leave a bag to jump.

When you work together to protect your bag against a bagjumper, you ruin their fun so instead of qqing, get retribution.

-Really? I destroyed the pleasure of the people?

-maybe the misfortune of others makes me happy?

-You can always kill nenorocit, but there are risks losing the bag, so it's not me it may well be someone else, do it with a good team that you trust.

-I do not harass anyone, I merely followed the monster, but if you can stop insulting me this would be nice

-I do not harass anyone, I merely followed the monster, but if you can stop insulting me this would be nice

Are you serious? People will keep insulting you if you keep acting like an ass towards them. Same applies both RL and in a game. You can't really complaing about that.

I don't follow ppl, I check only monster, i'am sorry if other guy follow the monster too, and I never see rule

'' don't follow nenorocit or you will get ban ''

I have the bag and not you, it must always be losers and winners, it's a shame but you can try your luck on the next