Eternal Lands Official Forums
Devnul

New negative perk - "I am to lazy! "

I think an "I have thumbtacks in my back pocket" (takes 1 damage per minute while sitting for 1 PP cost for the perk) perk would make more sense than this, but I would not expect Radu to bother coding that up.

The perk that was suggested would be little more than a reset trap (because after they realize it was a bad move, they would reset).

I think an "I have thumbtacks in my back pocket" (takes 1 damage per minute while sitting for 1 PP cost for the perk) perk would make more sense than this, but I would not expect Radu to bother coding that up.

The perk that was suggested would be little more than a reset trap (because after they realize it was a bad move, they would reset).

Well the idea here is that its basically free pp...with very minimal disadvantages.

Only while sitting? Yeah it would be free PP.

how about you cant do dailys quests or recieve benefit from positive special days and no finding stones , no enriched essies , no drops from mobs other than gc ( capped at 100gc max from any mob ) and higher breakrate on your armors , gives 2pp

called ''Fk my game Perk''

how about you cant do dailys quests or recieve benefit from positive special days and no finding stones , no enriched essies , no drops from mobs other than gc ( capped at 100gc max from any mob ) and higher breakrate on your armors , gives 2pp

called ''Fk my game Perk''

If it were all in one nobody would take it. But if it were splited it would be free pp for mixers and fighters...

If it were all in one nobody would take it. But if it were splited it would be free pp for mixers and fighters...

I am sure Ateh meant it as sarcasm ;)

Dailies are a break from the normal grind that still reward you with exp.

Holy cow, this is a game not a spreadsheetforexpcalculationsoidon'twasteasecondofmylife client.

No need for this; people decide not to the the dailies? Their choice. Suck it up or do them.

No kidding. Amen.

The original suggestion is sort of like being told in math class that if you don't do the bonus questions on the exam, you get a bigger bonus than if you did them. Makes no sense.

I wouldn't take this perk, the daily quests are pr0 ;)

Well, I actually don't do dailies anymore. Not because I'm lazy, but because I can get more exp (and cash) in an hour training then i can doing Hadair missions (with exception to a good mission + sun tsu day). In no way am i saying the exp isn't good, but I am able to get more training.

Your point makes sense for ppl who play only for the exp. What about those who have FUN doing the dailies? No one is talking about the enjoyment of actually playing this game. The process is very enjoyable for me, not just the end results. I don't really want to level up rapidly. I rather have fun doing it.

Edit: should have read on to page 2 before posting.

Dailies are a break from the normal grind that still reward you with exp.

Holy cow, this is a game not a spreadsheetforexpcalculationsoidon'twasteasecondofmylife client.

No need for this; people decide not to the the dailies? Their choice. Suck it up or do them.

Edit: I totally agree.

Edited by GreyElf