Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
_iNvoKeD

Hercules - AkA Merlin_

Long Story Cut Short:

Merlin_ is Now Hercules, who *was* a good friend of MonkeZ. He's asked to borrow items before and has given back, until today when he asked to try on Ice Dragon Set/CoL/Js/Tit Shield, before he P2P Race changed from Dragonei or some bollocks, so MonkeZ thought why not, he WAS trustworthy....

Instead Hercules decided to scam MonkeZ and run away with it. - MonkeZ asked several times to give it back, he bought xXx and DuBro into it, saying he gave it back to them, when he never.

I then decided to contact the TKN guild, who offered to compensate MonkeZ for what he was scammed for, which is quite generous and lucky in the situation...

And after much efforts, no luck :/

We furthur found out that he stole the stuff because Newhope killed him and took both his RD/BD set....

This isnt a plausable cause to steal someone elses.

Just to let you know, for those who dont... DONT TRUST HERCULES.

P.S. Thank you to those in TKN who helped in this matter; they know who they are :)

I'm posting on Behalf of MonkeZ.

EDIT: elscreen006.png

Edited by _iNvoKeD

I love people posting screenshots proving completely nothing. Chat log would do as much, honestly.

I hoped to see a new, creative way of scamming. Instead I see an old trick. I pity MonkeZ for his loss, though, he should've chosen the people he trusted carefully.

PS. I love the 'blackened' line, ending with $5. Good job on editing.

I love people posting screenshots proving completely nothing. Chat log would do as much, honestly.

I hoped to see a new, creative way of scamming. Instead I see an old trick. I pity MonkeZ for his loss, though, he should've chosen the people he trusted carefully.

PS. I love the 'blackened' line, ending with $5. Good job on editing.

All the '$5' was for colour change tbh, was a quick edit didnt have time really so it doesnt matter.

If you REALLY want me to edit it pr0 i can.

Not even being rude Vany I couldnt care about what you just said. Its not about the editing/the loss/the way he got scammed. Its more to just tell people he got scammed by Hercules, and not to trust him..

Edited by _iNvoKeD

Thank you for the info. He is PK/serp/no-trade tagged. Stealing in such a way is the worst thing you can do. :icon4:

Thank you for the info. He is PK/serp/no-trade tagged. Stealing in such a way is the worst thing you can do. :icon4:

Hercules was wearing a TKN tag when scammed Monkez, so TKN takes full responsibility for the incident. Our first concern is to make sure the victim gets fully compensated.

Hercules is still in TKN for the moment, whilst we give him time to reconsider his actions. As to whether he remains in TKN in the long term, he has a choice to make.

*** Update - Monkez now compensated in full, plus an extra amount for goodwill.

Edited by themuntdregger

Still a stupid thing... now everyone is going to doubt anything about his trust. **sigh*

Hercules was wearing a TKN tag when scammed Monkez, so TKN takes full responsibility for the incident. Our first concern is to make sure the victim gets fully compensated.

Hercules is still in TKN for the moment, whilst we give him time to reconsider his actions. As to whether he remains in TKN in the long term, he has a choice to make.

My respect for you has risen a good bit.

My respect for you has risen a good bit.

same^^