Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Forgiven

Glacmor daily

Today when i did my glacmor daily, i only killed 27 polar bears and it said i was finished. And no, i did not kill any before hand...

The kill counter sometimes doesn't work properly. This can happen, if the critter will be attacked/attacks with one tile

between it and you (esp. happens when fighting 'diagonally'). Happens with Haidir dchims/yetis too sometimes.

I think a programmer works on it atm, afaik.

Today when i did my glacmor daily, i only killed 27 polar bears and it said i was finished. And no, i did not kill any before hand...

The kill counter sometimes doesn't work properly. This can happen, if the critter will be attacked/attacks with one tile

between it and you (esp. happens when fighting 'diagonally'). Happens with Haidir dchims/yetis too sometimes.

I think a programmer works on it atm, afaik.

I had it once on lions too

Offs Never trust the counters! This has been adressed before and the same answer is in there too, the counters are bugged and is not accurate so don't go by what it says.

You should count the creatures you kill manually (not looking at the counter)to see the real number of kills you have made, if it is wrong when doing that then is the time you should post it but only if you are 100% sure and can count.

Edited by Entris