Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lexi

Sponsoring Instances

73 members have voted

1. 1. Would you, consider this?

• As a mixer, I'll support this idea!
    • As a mixer, I feel fighters should support themselves!
    • As a fighter, I would love some sponsorship!
    • As a fighter, I don't need a mixer's help!
    • I don't care either way.

The fact is the people wanting "handouts" are the wealthiest players in the game.

List these people who are asking for "handouts" please.

Because the vast majority of the people suitable for WTF running aren't the "plz handout" type.

-------------

Raz's idea still best :P

Just make bot, anyone who wants a Joule day just donate a few kgc to it, then we'll sell the stone to the bot.

All we need to decide is a price. I can't imagine prices approaching a million gc would be acceptable, but it needs to be enough to make it worthwhile to do WTF... i'm thinking somewhere ~250kgc?

Ok inferno, seen as you think ALL mixers are zomfg refusing to oooperate, I will add something to what i already said.

I refuse to contribute to people who accuse me and people like me for being against anything and everything your group of what.. 15 selfproclaimed pr0s want.

this is not against Lexi's idea, i think her intention is good. Doesn't mean we all have to agree

I have contributed, and will continue to contribute to the people I think deserve it. Either because they are my friends, or because at that moment, it's convenient for me. Yes, I'm 'selfish' that way too. I'm not giving away things I work hard for to people that treat me like shit. Just as I don't expect them to do me any favors either. I may be mostly a mixer, but i take care of my own shit. Don´t expect anyone to pitty me for having to spend 100s of Ks on books for my knowledge.

Suggest instead of ranting at everyone and exagerating the opinion of a few people into : zomfg all the mixers, you tone down a bit unless your full intent is to only piss more people off.

Edited by Dilly

You're all just greedy. Seriously. We pay and pay and pay and it's never enough for you. You whine and bitch and moan daily. Complain about how boring your EL life is and then down play us and push and push to make our EL time boring. You want us to make no profit and you want us to "do something" in EL because we aren't doing what you're doing.

HAha this made me laugh quite good :)

Lets take Steel bars for instance.

Buying 8 iron / 5 coal / 3 FE per can get pricey and you see that as NO PROFIT. Which is why you charge more and more no? I don't see a damn fighter buying steel bars, so you can't blame that on us. Try buying the iron and the FE and harvesting the coal. For every bar you make (with coal at 2.2) you make 11gc profit on top of the natural small profit you'd already get.

And here you obviously have no idea what you're talking about :P

On topic: the problem is not that mixers could not afford it. You (WTF instancers - please read: i'm not pointing at any specific player) would go into the instance anyway (because of the drops), so saying that it will bring more day stones if we donate supplies is BS.

All we need to decide is a price. I can't imagine prices approaching a million gc would be acceptable, but it needs to be enough to make it worthwhile to do WTF... i'm thinking somewhere ~250kgc?

So lets say wtf instancers get a Sun Tzu stone. Would they refuse to use it if people don't pay them to use it?

I think wtf instance would be profitable (and fun) even without the new day stones.

Add to the fact every positive day is somewhat useful to the self proclaimed pr0's. Even Joule's Day can be useful if it lower the costs of bars/essences/pots in the long run. So would them hoard it if people don't pay them to use it?

EDIT: BTW, I am not against Lexi's idea, if people want to handle gc/items to people with lots of gc/items, its their problem. I remember some people even donating money to Bill Gates, why not an EL equivalent? :P

Edited by Lorck

Well Groomsh, saying that it's a bad idea to help a community driven action is BS imo.

My ENTIRE point is, that yu're all downplaying an idea that's mean to make us work together simply because you don't WANT to work together.

Also, if you think i have no idea about what I'm talking about with the steel bars, you need to pick a better profession than mixing. Because my post is absolutely 100% correct and true in that degree.

Sounds like we both agree it is silly for people that can do the WTF instanct to be asking for handouts, however the "fighters" in the poll have voted 6 to 2 in favor of handouts. Maybe those six should step forward.

I am perfectly fine with an instancer letting a joule stone rot. How much money do i really save on feasting potions in a Joule day anyway? A recycling day stone seems to have the most value, but it is really only valuable to the people that can make a lot of the very high end items.

The fact is the people wanting "handouts" are the wealthiest players in the game.

Because the vast majority of the people suitable for WTF running aren't the "plz handout" type.

-------------

Raz's idea still best :P

Just make bot, anyone who wants a Joule day just donate a few kgc to it, then we'll sell the stone to the bot.

Also, if you think i have no idea about what I'm talking about with the steel bars, you need to pick a better profession than mixing. Because my post is absolutely 100% correct and true in that degree.

If you knew, you would have to ask yourself who is buying hydro bars (which are the main drain of steel bars) ;)

CC you say the instancers would give away the oranges etc.. i guess you dont realize its because of them they got so cheap as well as the rdholms which now have gone way back up because of the mixers remarks. So they were helping the mixers out.

Dilly i dont think he was meaning ALL mixers as a lot of mixers have no clue of these bs arguements anyway. And even some mixers posting arent being confrontational on this thread just as some fighters arent.

Not once have i ever seen any of the fighters look for pity and definatly none of them are asking for handhouts. Both mixers and fighters spend gc make gc and this is all just getting to be nothing more than a bitch moan and cry fest instead of getting constructive opinions. Although dont get me wrong there are a few posts that are good. And if you look back. Inferno isnt the one who started the ranting trying to make it into the bs arguement.

The idea is to work together as a community to get the stones so they can be used being beneficial to both sides. Not to bash each other. No one is begging for anything. As Korrode said.. show me who the fighters are who are ASKING for handouts. Inferno had even told lexi that was a bit much and for her not to get taken advantage of. Doesnt sound like asking for a handout to me.

And groomsh.. he is a mixer and has mixed bars upon bars upon bars among other things. And i would like to know how you get what he said is wrong. I find it amuzing just because someone is a fighter ppl think they dont mix or harvest or know what they are talking about. Some ppl actualy do both.

There are going to be more stones in game including the NEW #day stones radu added to the instance. Wether you donate to them or not. It makes no difference. No matter what the end result is.. wether donating to the fighters or to a bot its all optional and no one cares if you participate or not.

Now to get on topic i do have a bot that i really dont use which can be used if this is the way ppl want to go. I could empty it and ppl could donate the gc the fighters could then sell the stones to the bot. One of the ppl who donated gc would then receive the stone. Since the bot would have a list of trades we would know who donated. And i agree a set price has to be made for the stones. In order for them not to be taken and resold for a higher price. That would defeat the purpose. So lets get some CONSTRUCTIVE opinions.

@Ateh

Shut the fu Stop. Seriously, you're attackign me personally for no reason whatsoever.

ive heard that one before :P and actually I didnt even bring your name up, you and your dog barked at me for my first point in my first post which was that you cant be poor if you are selling a storage worth over amillion GCs, my point still stands

This isn't my poll, this ISN'T my thread, I was posting MY opinion, and not ONCE begged/asked for a handout in ALL the instances I've done.

so you are not 1 of the 6 who voted for assistance with your game? and if not, why do you sound so concerned that you DO get help on the instance you would go on anyway?

The only thing instancing did that effected the market in MY opinion was drop prices on things down to extreme lows. Which SHOULDN'T be an issue for you people considering quite a few people woudl love to get their hands on a HOLAM or an orange for a fairly decent price.

You're all just greedy. Seriously. We pay and pay and pay and it's never enough for you. You whine and bitch and moan daily

lol at this one listen to yourself kid and have a bit of a think

You want to make some profit and GC? Get off your ass and harvest something rather than buy absolutely every ore you can get your grubby hands on because you're lazy. It might take a little longer but the pay out is a lot better.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ive never said this is about profit , in fact the one night I got involved on channel 6 about fighters not making any GC and mixers making a shit load, I specifically stated that for me EL is not about a profit .. im not trying to get rich in an online game so my onine friends will worship my online penis and possibly erect a statue of it in thier RL memorys

Buying 8 iron / 5 coal / 3 FE per can get pricey and you see that as NO PROFIT. Which is why you charge more and more no? I don't see a damn fighter buying steel bars, so you can't blame that on us. Try buying the iron and the FE and harvesting the coal. For every bar you make (with coal at 2.2) you make 11gc profit on top of the natural small profit you'd already get.

why would I sell steel bars when I can turn them into s2e swords for hydro? and anyway, to give you an example it took me probably 2 weeks to make 100 s2e swords and i gave up at 75 because I have a quite busy RL. So I got 75kgc for who knows how many hours of harvesting all the ings. Lets say it took me 3 hours a night for 2 weeks thats 42 hours to make 75kgc. So how much GC could you make from 24 hours of instancing? ( if you spent the other 24 mixing your own junk ) *sigh long post*

I dont really mind who has alot of GC or who doesnt but IMO freely giving away things in my storage for people to go do an instance is not my idea of a community project

Edited by Ateh

@Ateh

Shut the fu Stop. Seriously, you're attackign me personally for no reason whatsoever.

ive heard that one before :P and actually I didnt even bring your name up, you and your dog barked at me for my first point in my first post which was that you cant be poor if you are selling a storage worth over amillion GCs, my point still stands

This isn't my poll, this ISN'T my thread, I was posting MY opinion, and not ONCE begged/asked for a handout in ALL the instances I've done.

so you are not 1 of the 6 who voted for assistance with your game? and if not, why do you sound so concerned that you DO get help on the instance you would go on anyway?

The only thing instancing did that effected the market in MY opinion was drop prices on things down to extreme lows. Which SHOULDN'T be an issue for you people considering quite a few people woudl love to get their hands on a HOLAM or an orange for a fairly decent price.

You're all just greedy. Seriously. We pay and pay and pay and it's never enough for you. You whine and bitch and moan daily

lol at this one listen to yourself kid and have a bit of a think

You want to make some profit and GC? Get off your ass and harvest something rather than buy absolutely every ore you can get your grubby hands on because you're lazy. It might take a little longer but the pay out is a lot better.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ive never said this is about profit , in fact the one night I got involved on channel 6 about fighters not making any GC and mixers making a shit load, I specifically stated that for me EL is not about a profit .. im not trying to get rich in an online game so my onine friends will worship my online penis and possibly erect a statue of it in thier RL memorys

why would I sell steel bars when I can turn them into s2e swords for hydro? and anyway, to give you an example it took me probably 2 weeks to make 100 s2e swords and i gave up at 75 because I have a quite busy RL. So I got 75kgc for who knows how many hours of harvesting all the ings. Lets say it took me 3 hours a night for 2 weeks thats 42 hours to make 75kgc. So how much GC could you make from 24 hours of instancing? ( if you spent the other 24 mixing your own junk ) *sigh long post*

I dont really mind who has alot of GC or who doesnt but IMO freely giving away things in my storage for people to go do an instance is not my idea of a community project

I guess the community coming together and donating all the ingredients for the joules day and sun tzu stones wasnt a community project either?

In any case you have proven my point.. bitch moan and cry fest. nothing constructive.just more bitching to make the rest of us mixers look bad. Go flame somewhere else.

Edited by Caliphear

Why is there a "I don't care either way." option? I mean if you don't care, don't vote.

I'm for Raz's idea too. This way no one accuses fighters of begging for handouts and it also provides a stable market for the #day stones so everyone benefits.

I guess the community coming together and donating all the ingredients for the joules day and sun tzu stones wasnt a community project either?

(1) You didn't donate to a very specific set of players; (2) In the instances there is no guarantee of success in getting a stone; (3) People who do instance would do it anyway, even if there would be no new day stones.
In any case you have proven my point.. bitch moan and cry fest. nothing constructive.

Easy to dismiss every person disagreeing with you saying its a cry fest.

provides a stable market for the #day stones so everyone benefits.

So why only mixers should support "the community"... if its for everyone's benefit, fighters could just use it... Or just let it rust in storage...

So why only mixers should support "the community"... if its for everyone's benefit, fighters could just use it... Or just let it rust in storage...

That depends on the stone. If it's a sun tzu stone, they could use it. In any case, there is a very limited number of people who can't take advantage of a sun tzu stone. Even if you never train, you can still do daritha quest for overall experience.

But I understand your concern. They could make two bots. One that buys stones that benefit mixers (joules, recyncling,..) and another one that buys stones that benefits fighters (sun tzu, double magic..). This way people who can donate gcs can choose which bot to donate to.

I wouldn't mind having a bot set up... if you want to do it Cali :)

If everyone thinks selling the stone to a mixer (mixers collect up gc to buy it) I wouldn't mind donating to that either :) GC is easier to make than items :P

Edited by Lexi

Gonna love this thread, soaking with hypocrisy. I refuse to waste my time on post which are simply insulting to everybody not agreeing with the poster's point of view. Especially, when these people present the same attitude in majority of their posts throughout whole forums. They aren't ones I would like to talk to or be a part of a community with.

I don't detest Lexi's idea. It might work as long as it is 100% voluntarily and none of the people taking part in this project insults ones not doing it. I like Raz's idea, too. Of course, under the very same condition. Good luck with both projects. I respect your initiative. I expect you respect my decision of not taking part in it.

[digression]

This whole discussion reminds me the never-ending "community rules" one. I never could understand who decided that everybody should belong to the very same community or what rules the mentioned community should follow. I have the very same concern in this thread. Why the heck should I be part of the community of people rising this fund? I never wanted to join it or nobody invited me. It isn't obligatory, is it? Here I learn that not joining this project means I am an antisocial jerk who is a "whiner/moaner/loves to bitch/etc.". For freaking sake, pish off. In the first place I would never want to be a part of any community who does similar generalisations and claims.

I have my own way of playing. I have a community I belong to (probably the same with groomsh and some other people thinking in a similar way), but that's 100% correct, isn't it?

[\digression]

So lets say wtf instancers get a Sun Tzu stone. Would they refuse to use it if people don't pay them to use it?

If it was up to me; yes.

But i'm more referring to the days considered less beneficial by the instance team members (despite whatever (generally small) indirect benefit to those days there may be).

EDIT:

Also, as I said, i think Raz's proposal is good. Everyone can contribute a bit towards buying the stone... it doesn't just mean mixers. Fighters and even some people on the instance team itself might contribute (esp. if it's tzu stone, i'd think lots of fighters would contrib.)

however the "fighters" in the poll have voted 6 to 2 in favor of handouts. Maybe those six should step forward.

I thought the idea was the mixers would provide stuff as a way to assist the acquisition of the day stone and then not have to pay for it to be used (basically get the stone given to them). So it isn't really a 'handout', and I doubt many or any of those 6 that voted want a 'handout'.

sidenote: i didn't vote.

EDIT2:

Example for Raz's suggestion:

Have a bot that accepts donations, but the donation is only accepted along with information on which day stone it's to be used for.

You'd trade the bot, put your gc in the window, and then it waits for a command in the structure of:

/botname <day1>

So lets say I would go to it and put 5kgc in the window and send:

/botname suntzu

The bot then accepts the donation and this means it now has 5kgc to offer for a Sun Tzu stone.

Then say Lexi puts 5kgc in the window and does

/botname suntzu

and then trades again and puts 5kgc in and sends

/botname joule

now the bot will pay up to 10kgc for a Sun Tzu stone and and up to 5kgc for a Joule stone.

We set a maximum amount to be offered (perhaps my suggestion before of 250kgc) and then at the end of a WTF instance when they get a stone, they goto the bot, trade and put the stone in the window and see how much it offers, they 'wanted' the bot to see how much it's currently paying for the stone they just got and can then decide if they want to sell for what's offered. If there's more than 250kgc on there for a particular day stone, then 250kgc is offered and the remainder is kept for the next stone of that type.

It could also be possible to make 1 donation that can be used for multiple types of stone

(so it'd be like: /botname <day1> <day2> <day3>)

but that'd require more complexity on the backend/code.

Someone would ofc need to be in charge of getting the stone off the bot and arranging a time to use it.

EDIT3:

Also there'd be nothing stopping one or a group of players from still setting their bots to buy it and compete with the 'community bot'. A group from the same timezone may be happier with that ;p

Edited by Korrode

After reading Hussam's and Korrode's posts i got to agree that Raz' idea is indeed the best if used with different bots for different stones.

Edited by Lorck

Ok CC let me get this straight.

We should pay you for your supplies, then give you oranges for free absolute free, to make more supplies that we have to buy anyway..

Also, so you know, none of this was even come up with by fighters/instancers. We didn't demand compensation for using it.

What wealthiest people in the game expect hand outs? We pay for practically everything, where as a lot of others expect us to drop down something that everyone can use and enjoy (don't care if you're a mixer or a fighter everyone appreciates a sun tzu) for free with with out any hesitation.

We're called greedy for wanting to make profit in something where mixers/harvesters pretty much have stagnant or rising profit on items they make. Most people don't make HE for sale, because less exp and less profit.. so they revert to bars and bars.

The point of hydro harvesting is.. it's supposed to be risky. It pays well, has a great market for it, so henceforth it shouldn't be easy. If hydro was made easier, more people would do them, and more people would buy PP's due to the massive amount of flow of Hydro in the game (which most people no-no about pp buying to begin with). How frequently does a perosn get killed doing hydro anyway? Very rarely have I ever seen someone camping the area. I not too long ago ventured through there harvesting a good 500+ hydro ore with out once running into someone there to kill me.

Getting mad at someone for killing you on a PK maps is the most BS excuse i've ever heard of for not wanting to support fighters. We get levels to kill lower level players who wander into pk maps and we're some kind of heinous assholes?

@Ateh

Shut the fu Stop. Seriously, you're attackign me personally for no reason whatsoever. This isn't my poll, this ISN'T my thread, I was posting MY opinion, and not ONCE begged/asked for a handout in ALL the instances I've done.

You're all just greedy. Seriously. We pay and pay and pay and it's never enough for you. You whine and bitch and moan daily. Complain about how boring your EL life is and then down play us and push and push to make our EL time boring. You want us to make no profit and you want us to "do something" in EL because we aren't doing what you're doing.

Because what we enjoy isn't what you enjoy OMFG. You want more and more and expect to give less and less.

I know a guy, who's one of the most rich EL'ers i've ever met, who's not a fighter in anyway shape or form, but he makes a fortune buying all but a small item that he harvests and then turns around with a profit.

Lets take Steel bars for instance.

When you are done stamping your feet and can talk like a big boy maybe you should try another post thats not just one big insult to anyone who doesn't see things your way. Seriously, one of the most insulting pieces I have ever read.

CC you say the instancers would give away the oranges etc.. i guess you dont realize its because of them they got so cheap as well as the rdholms which now have gone way back up because of the mixers remarks. So they were helping the mixers out.

Helms and oranges are cheap because there are so many in game because so many people run so many instances not because anyone wanted to help mixers. If helping mixers was the intention then helms and oranges would always have been a low price.

Dilly i dont think he was meaning ALL mixers as a lot of mixers have no clue of these bs arguements anyway. And even some mixers posting arent being confrontational on this thread just as some fighters arent.

Clarifying for someone else usually just creates more misunderstandings, not less.

Not once have i ever seen any of the fighters look for pity and definatly none of them are asking for handhouts. Both mixers and fighters spend gc make gc and this is all just getting to be nothing more than a bitch moan and cry fest instead of getting constructive opinions. Although dont get me wrong there are a few posts that are good. And if you look back. Inferno isnt the one who started the ranting trying to make it into the bs arguement.

No but Inferno is the one saying "you all don't want to work together for the community" Then following it up with We We We, You, You, You. Really inspires teamwork.

The idea is to work together as a community to get the stones so they can be used being beneficial to both sides. Not to bash each other. No one is begging for anything. As Korrode said.. show me who the fighters are who are ASKING for handouts. Inferno had even told lexi that was a bit much and for her not to get taken advantage of. Doesnt sound like asking for a handout to me.

And groomsh.. he is a mixer and has mixed bars upon bars upon bars among other things. And i would like to know how you get what he said is wrong. I find it amuzing just because someone is a fighter ppl think they dont mix or harvest or know what they are talking about. Some ppl actualy do both.

If they do both then why do they need handouts? The WTF instance team needs to be so big that it is fairly well impossible to be sure that donations don't go to someone who 'hates harvers' and will kill them on site at the hydro or on a daily, I think THAT is a big problem to this donation plan.

Also I am not really clear on what the end result is supposed to be... harver/mixers hand over a bunch of supplies to the instances in return for free joule stone? Reduced rate on joule stone? I don't think that was ever specified. What I can see from the (very well intentioned) first post is that the plan was to give over a concrete amount of supplies in return for unnamed benefits. Perhaps the vagueness of the plan is what sent this thread into such a shame spiral.

Most of the fighters that I talk to would much rather be paid for their stone rather then receive some supplies. Most have said it in this thread already but for some reason people are still sticking to the original plan that hasn't gained much support instead of refining it according to the general feel of the community. A community fund for the day stones seems like the best idea all around for everyone, someone just needs to come up with bot code like Korrode suggested and give it to someone who would understand how to use it and read the output of it.

If you still feel like you would like to help the fighters more then maybe selling to a team at a discounted rate would be better then just handing things over.

There are going to be more stones in game including the NEW #day stones radu added to the instance. Wether you donate to them or not. It makes no difference. No matter what the end result is.. wether donating to the fighters or to a bot its all optional and no one cares if you participate or not.

The word NEW could mean that radu is still calling the already existing tzu and joule stones new since they are the most recent addition, lets not forget to look at all the ways that phrase could be taken.

Now to get on topic i do have a bot that i really dont use which can be used if this is the way ppl want to go. I could empty it and ppl could donate the gc the fighters could then sell the stones to the bot. One of the ppl who donated gc would then receive the stone. Since the bot would have a list of trades we would know who donated. And i agree a set price has to be made for the stones. In order for them not to be taken and resold for a higher price. That would defeat the purpose. So lets get some CONSTRUCTIVE opinions.

There have been plenty of constructive opinions, also plenty of people who have still downplayed them since they weren't the answer they were hoping to see.

EDIT: If there are 2 original bots set up for the tzu and joule stone funds can they be called Jewel and Sue??? Pls Pls Pls?? On a more serious note, if there were 2 bots set up to take GC donations those bots could accept donation of raw material for the stones as well. That way people who would like to donate material don't have to hunt down the people taking donations for the stones and no one has to worry about accidentally mixing up something of their own and something for the stone in their sto.

Edited by Nova

I wouldn't mind having a bot set up... if you want to do it Cali :)

If everyone thinks selling the stone to a mixer (mixers collect up gc to buy it) I wouldn't mind donating to that either :) GC is easier to make than items :P

Brilliant idea. Not quite sure who runs *el* guild nowadays (it used to be Inferno), but great to see that a smaller guild wants to take the lead and 'put their money where their mouth is' (as opposed to just 'shooting it off')

Btw, is anti-tank insurance included in any donations, or must we pay extra to have that assurance ?

Edit: To improve aerodynamics, payload and targeting accuracy.

Edited by themuntdregger

i agree with some and disagree with some problems how many times will a mixer donate and greedy fighters take all the loot,at the same time how many greedy mixers will want outrageous prices for thier stuff.#day stone drops r random so if a agreement was made u a have to take the good with the bad,tzu stone maybe joule stone maybe.but this is el so who to trust and who to not!

would a scholars day stone not affect both fighters and mixers?

Edited by xTc

Some of the replies here makes me scared on what the world will be once it hits the fan... If people can't even work together in a game, how will it ever happen in real life? I know it's just a game, and this post is slightly off topic, but stuff like this is going on in the world as I type... people just are hurting themselves by not willing to work together.

But I really understand why people are against the idea too, I really do, it's just sad the way we've all become. I am sorry I made this post sound hurtful, I am just REALLY surprised in the poll results, heh :P 27/34 mixers/all rounders are against helping ANY fighter... I am sure at least half of you have a guildie or a friend who fights in an instance...???

I am not trying to bash anyone, I respect your vote, and opinion, I honestly do, I am just highly surprised is all. :)

I think the problem is threefold. One, your voting options are too limited. Second, they are worded in a way that sounds mean and you are assuming people are thinking as you worded it. Third, most "pure" fighters want to bypass the rest of the game to JUST fight and that tends to annoy everyone else. It also is the major reason for character buying and gc buying for rl money, which is another massively large bone of contention in EL.

Now that said, most people here already do help each other. But the idea of "sponsoring" a fighter is kind of like saying "Here, give me stuff and pay for me to have a good time because my time is more valuable than yours to waste it earning what I need in other ways, even though that is the way the game was intended to be played.", as has already been noted.

I think another problem is, there have been way too many instances of scams both ingame stuff and real life money by "fighters" lately, and it is pretty risky to trust these days. People will help their friends and people they KNOW they can trust already. But fighters are getting a bad name these days because of the actions of some of them. Who is going to guarantee that some random fighter is going to honor his end of the bargain after he gets the stuff in the first place from the sponsor?

why dont we have mixer instances maybe drops wont be the best but instead of helms drop random number enrich esses or other mixing items,but u would need to have a certain number of nexus to even try,and make instance availble by the number of nexus u have instead of a/d lvls.finally be able to put eng and alch lvls to work!fighters have thier instance and we have ours,they can have thier gc to buy our wares that we mix from stuff we get on our instance.both sides can benefit.

I'm more shocked that how people who has no instance experience talking about how easy and how profitable they are.

-Kaddy

I'm more shocked that how people who has no instance experience talking about how easy and how profitable they are.

-Kaddy

I never said instances were easy. I said it was profitable, and it was based on Radu's word which should be somewhat "neutral" to the mixer vs fighters debate.

The WTF instance is quite profitable now.