Eternal Lands Official Forums
Orick

The Great Split

Hopefully now a percentage of his daily bullshit spam will go to #gm instead of @6... if so, Orick will have done everyone a big favour xD ...but i wouldn't get high hopes >.>

Where you been? :<

Haven't seen you in game in long time :<

I've been trying WoW but am missing the closer community of EL, i'll be around :>

i thought *EL* was an honorable guild

You knowingly took in someone who is on half EL's brod list.

Brod'ing members of guilds that shelter serious enemies isn't "dishonourable" in my book.

just my personal opinion ofc.

Edited by Korrode

Everytime themuntdregger, forever or caliphear post something, the flaming starts. Couldn't you just try to get along or flame each others in pm or ig?

"You knowingly took in someone who is on half EL's brod list.

Brod'ing members of guilds that shelter serious enemies isn't "dishonourable" in my book.

just my personal opinion ofc." From Korrode's post (I was too lazy to quote it properly)

I fully agree with this. Even I personally don't hate dubro, I understand why so many people will shitlist any guild he goes in. It's always risk to take such person in your guild and I bet you knew it well when you accepted him.

Edited by Miiks

:confused: Who do i need to ban from my bots ?! :confused:

If you ban everybody you will be sure you didn't miss anybody who should be banned, right? :)

If you ban everybody you will be sure you didn't miss anybody who should be banned, right? :)

banned from my bot for posting in disputes section! flamer!1!

Everytime themuntdregger, forever or caliphear post something, the flaming starts. Couldn't you just try to get along or flame each others in pm or ig?

With a reputation for trolling, maybe it would pay if sometimes you didn't make it quite so obvious.

Edited by themuntdregger

Seriously queen_rick.. try to stay on topic and take your lame flames elsewhere. You only post to flame me and inferno because you have nothing better to do in your pathetic life. You have a problem with us fine take it up with us instead of hiding behind a silly flaming post.

queen_rick lol i like that. lmao can you come up with something better. lol well heres what im going to say to you. pathetic life i have a life, at least i have one and not like you cheating on your husband in real life with a boy in the game how can you give someone respect in game when you cant do it in real life. pathetic life lmao. how can you talk your crap about someone when you cant even control your owen life so you try to control someone eleses. lol about dubro he has more respect then 90 persent of the people has in there owen screwed up in game life or real life. whats your point cali? like running your mouth about someone eles and someone calls you and your girl friend inferno out. I have a life not as like you and a few dont only you wish you did. And you running your mouth on him lol or why someone has him in there guild or clan lmao. whos tryen to control who now. pathetic life i have lol you wish you knew what i do only you dont and you wont so that bugs the heck out of you and everyone eles you know nothing only think you do. you all drug my name in this and ~AC~ so ill say kiss my ass. but it more looks like your face when im done with you. Pathetic life flame no i hate you and your girl friend so bad it be nice see you both just wake up and stop tryen to control who is in whos guild and or clan.enstead on tryen to control others control your owen pathetic lien ass cheating life.

I didn't read a word of this post because you really need to learn punctuation. This is really retarded.

What i don't understand is why anyone would want Dubro in their guild in the first place. He's not an outstanding player, he's not witty. He's just an outlaw with fairly high levels that everyone has brown-tagged.

But yet people accept him into their guilds and then get upset that people red or brown tag the guild as a result.. Really? Come on, what do you expect?

Orick you have never done anything to me but you are loudly announcing you will keep and defend Dubro so.. guild nasty-tagged until he's gone. you seem a lot cooler than Rick here. I never had a problem with Rick until i started reading his posts on forums..

@Rick: why come to forums and rant in these posts? (which look like they were written by an uneducated 10 year old btw) Saying hateful and spiteful things to everyone? You're just making yourself look like trash! I think some of the stuff you are writing warrants a forum ban tbh.

I really dont see any dispute here. It is well known in EL that the *EL* guild brod tags any guild that dubro is in. We are not denying biohazard broded you and we are not denying not even warning you. If you want to go into a PK map it is also known you should have a cotu or mage robe pants. Do your homework.

So orick think of it as a life lesson. Just as i was taught by entreri who has broded my CoL, my MoL, and a JS .. dont go into pk areas without one. So stop whining about it, move on and live with the lesson learned.

As for honorable , *EL* is an honorable guild, we do not condone bagjumping or serping(unless its a bord tagged guild), and no scamming. Which is why we brod tag any guild in which dubro is in. Does he scam or bagjump or lure anymore? maybe not but he still continues to be annoying and still has not gained our trust.

As for you not going into instances with our guildies .. oh no whatever shall i do? Your not the only good tank EL hate to burst your bubble.

lol sorry i did not mean to come across as a whining i jsut wanted to make sure you know why i will do thing that i will do agenst your guild and to worn other guilds that if they do the same as you they will be treated the sameas i will treat you :)... and also to let everyone els know i accept Dubro and hte way he is now... only foolish bit i did wrong was to ask for people to worn me that they were going to be broding me not asking them not to brod me... you know, the honorable thing to do...

anyway, i have sence this post learned that *EL* broded a LION member for no reason so i know more about the charector of witch *EL* acceps in there guild and its now explans to me why you do what you do :)

So very difficult to choose who's bubble to burst first here.

Dubro appears on our 'Beware List' as someone who our guildies are recommended to avoid, whether buying, selling, harving,or on those very few occasions when its necessary to visit a pk zone. The reasons are many and various and prolly no different from the reasons other guilds advise their members likewise. Whilst thats unlikely to change any time soon, I feel a whole lot better about him being in a guild where there's just a chance that some slightly higher moral standards might rub off.

Being in a decent guild means he now has something to lose if he misbehaves. It also means that, if problems arise, there's a greater assurance that his guild will act as a positive influence. If that includes an undertaking to compensate any future victim whilst he remains in the guild, then i'm very much in favour. Accepting Dubro as a member won't make Orick's guild any less honorable and, provided they are seen to be responsible in the way in which they deal with any future incidents that may arise, I think it is very much to their credit that they are brave enough to take the chance.

As for 'honor' i'd agree with the observation of the previous commentator, ie that the term seems somewhat overused. Might be preferable if those who's own recent actions don't bear scrutiny tried practicing it a little more, and preaching a little less.

Ok the honorable thing makes sence...

"You knowingly took in someone who is on half EL's brod list.

just my personal opinion ofc." From Korrode's post (I was too lazy to quote it properly)

I fully agree with this. Even I personally don't hate dubro, I understand why so many people will shitlist any guild he goes in. It's always risk to take such person in your guild and I bet you knew it well when you accepted him.

I dont expect to not be broded/serped/BJed or any of those thing from a large amount of guilds for letting him in and i dont htink that dishonorable, what i found to be dishonorable is not being told that i was not on there shitlist for accepting him... afkter being told then all is free game

Orick

Dubro

and anyone who has a **** tag, they come and go from **** and others...

banned from my bot for posting in disputes section! flamer!1!

umm... yu quoted so many people i dont know who you are banning from yur bot for flaming?

here is a start...

Orick

Dubro

and anyone with a **** tag bla bla and so on :)

What i don't understand is why anyone would want Dubro in their guild in the first place. He's not an outstanding player, he's not witty. He's just an outlaw with fairly high levels that everyone has brown-tagged.

But yet people accept him into their guilds and then get upset that people red or brown tag the guild as a result.. Really? Come on, what do you expect?

Orick you have never done anything to me but you are loudly announcing you will keep and defend Dubro so.. guild nasty-tagged until he's gone. you seem a lot cooler than Rick here. I never had a problem with Rick until i started reading his posts on forums..

@Rick: why come to forums and rant in these posts? (which look like they were written by an uneducated 10 year old btw) Saying hateful and spiteful things to everyone? You're just making yourself look like trash! I think some of the stuff you are writing warrants a forum ban tbh.

sorry, whats your guild tag? i would like to know so i can put a red cape on when i enter a PK area with you

And Sorry for the delay in reading everyones posts and sorry for not reading your posts King but as far as others i think you were defending me ad dubro... if so thanks an if not then what ever...

and even more to it...

[PM from "playerx": :) oh btw the LION that was broded was pvp'ing with an ally of *EL*]

and 1 more quick thing... what did dubro do to YOU or to what person YOU know of... give names please because "i herd in chan 6" means you are chooseing to hate him because of a thought

Edited by Vanyel

and even more to it...

[PM from "playerx": :) oh btw the LION that was broded was pvp'ing with an ally of *EL*]

and 1 more quick thing... what did dubro do to YOU or to what person YOU know of... give names please because "i herd in chan 6" means you are chooseing to hate him because of a thought

I have no idea who your posting to but i will answer.

First: LION is an enemy of *EL* so ofc any member of LION will be attacked on a pk map just as they attack us on a pk map. Why are they enemies? Because I am friends with PRKL/NANO members. and what would PK be if you didnt have enemies? It is a game after all. I was pvp'ing with a member of LION months ago and accidently killed her. I was then attacked and killed by Ozmondius. So it goes both ways. As for her being broded, again it taught her not to go into pk without a protection.

Second: Dubro, as with any other person who scammed, lured, etc etc doesnt have to do anything to every player or every guild to get on guilds shitlist as you put it. If they are known to do these things most of el turns against them. Personally its his flames etc which have kept him an enemy of *EL* guild. Just look in disputes there is tons of stuff on dubro if you really want to know who he has done what to.

Hope this cleared some things up for you. And please.. Keep *EL* on top of that list of yours ;)

I think in 4 years of playing El what constitutes an honourable person has gone into free fall , especially those of the self proclaimed variety

Sigh, more self righteous bullshit from the same self righteous people. Here's a thought, instead of worrying over in game people why don't you people go back to your hobby of fighting over who's religion is the best etc.

Try to remember it's just a game.

Edited by Sabbath

9000 year old spam.

It doesn't matter if it's a game. The people behind the characters are real and so the interactions are real. If you don't understand/want to be part of the don't play a ROLE PLAYING game. Stick to single player and shhh :>

Seriously queen_rick.. try to stay on topic and take your lame flames elsewhere. You only post to flame me and inferno because you have nothing better to do in your pathetic life. You have a problem with us fine take it up with us instead of hiding behind a silly flaming post.

queen_rick lol i like that. lmao can you come up with something better. lol well heres what im going to say to you. pathetic life i have a life, at least i have one and not like you cheating on your husband in real life with a boy in the game how can you give someone respect in game when you cant do it in real life. pathetic life lmao. how can you talk your crap about someone when you cant even control your owen life so you try to control someone eleses. lol about dubro he has more respect then 90 persent of the people has in there owen screwed up in game life or real life. whats your point cali? like running your mouth about someone eles and someone calls you and your girl friend inferno out. I have a life not as like you and a few dont only you wish you did. And you running your mouth on him lol or why someone has him in there guild or clan lmao. whos tryen to control who now. pathetic life i have lol you wish you knew what i do only you dont and you wont so that bugs the heck out of you and everyone eles you know nothing only think you do. you all drug my name in this and ~AC~ so ill say kiss my ass. but it more looks like your face when im done with you. Pathetic life flame no i hate you and your girl friend so bad it be nice see you both just wake up and stop tryen to control who is in whos guild and or clan.enstead on tryen to control others control your owen pathetic lien ass cheating life.

I didn't read a word of this post because you really need to learn punctuation. This is really retarded.

Never had a problem with lnx or you Quesar. If you dont like it then dont read it!

Made you use punctuation and capitalization though. :D So much nicer to read.

Yeh little down fall i have when im typing to fast. Sorry nova.

Says Mr Sly himself.

Were you referring to this by chance ?

Just thought I'd throw this out there. Muntdregger, you're a bitch.

That's all.

Not quite sure what he's making all the fuss about, or why you think it's relevant to the topic under discussion.

Oh well, here's hoping the explanation doesn't suck quite so badly as your amusing attempts to play the 'forum troll'.