Eternal Lands Official Forums
Snowdragon

Vallath - Fate

If guildies are requesting the guild master to tell them whats actually going on, and he cant due to logs not being shown, they will go in uproar and the guilds rep will be ruined.

Not quite as badly as when the guild master knowingly kicks an innocent person.

tbh munt had no reason to join in the dispute especially when he makes it personal to Cali.

Not wishing to seem unduly unkind, but i'd sooner be personal to a 'wet fish'.

Fate has apologised so why all the unnecessary Trolling? :>

Why not read your GM's "sympathetic and helpful" contribution to the nicktehbrick thread (see 'Bans' section) and ask him the same question.

Edited by themuntdregger

So uh he killed himself?

"Kill me" doesn't even work. It would still show the name on players stats page. So he made namechange.

Oh he's hiding! we must find him! Haha, just kidding, hope he turns out to be a decent minded character.

If guildies are requesting the guild master to tell them whats actually going on, and he cant due to logs not being shown, they will go in uproar and the guilds rep will be ruined.

Not quite as badly as when the guild master knowingly kicks an innocent person.

tbh munt had no reason to join in the dispute especially when he makes it personal to Cali.

Not wishing to seem unduly unkind, but i'd sooner be personal to a 'wet fish'.

Fate has apologised so why all the unnecessary Trolling? :>

Why not read your GM's "sympathetic and helpful" contribution to the nicktehbrick thread (see 'Bans' section) and ask him the same question.

Again themuntdregger speaks but in actuality doesnt knows his rear from a hole in the ground. _invoked is not in *EL* and never was.

As for your sad attempt at flaming ... you need to leave the flames to those who can actually do them like inferno, shultz and a few others. Go pay YARR guild again to cover your back because your so paranoid thinking ppl are out to get you. And to be honest .. rather be personal to a wet fish? Hmm did you buy the wet fish a laptop for no reason and send it to them out of the blue ? Or maybe you were thinking sending me one would give you a chance in hell to suck up to me.Didint work did it :). Either way i have you on ignore for a reason and your bot since you tried harrassing me through it.I am sure this is your way to irritate me the only way you can. So flame away or shall i say attempt it. Because this is last time i am looking at this repetitive silliness.

And yes shultz it is pretty funny how seriously stupid this thread has gotten.

Ergh I'm late @ Vayn you don't know who I am correct I pm'd you once asking if you was still a mod, then stopped (you never asked me to stop at this point) then when I miss channelled and you got the wrong idea I pm'd what I was talking about then you went off on a tangent saying how I overestimate my importance to you? I'm not getting rude here, but who the hell are you to think your so high and mighty and I have to bow down and accept that your ignorant enough to think that. Peace.

As for producing logs, you took that a tad literal by produce I mean either show a copy of it to Cali inferno me, or post it on forum.

@themunt if I jumped to a conclusion then accept my apology but if you really did come here just to piss of Cali then get over yourself.

Also did Inferno want to chance the fact that Vallath did take a turn and actually BJ Fate? No.

I'm currently in ALCH, as Cali said I've never been in *EL*.

Inferno has to take both sides of the story. He has ocular proof on forums which looks a bit fishy but he only has the word of another. How would anyone react? Tbh I think most people would kick the guild until everything has been sorted out, then invited back.

What's done is done you can't change that. This dispute has nothing to do with past relations through el between opposite sexes, or why inferno kicked Vallath and whether your personal opinion is that he is a crap GM (and havin a 5 year guild with decent people) doesn't seem crap to me otherwise he'd have no one in his guild would he.

Edited by _iNvoKeD

As far as I know nobody said Zurek was a crap GM. Quite many people stated, though, in this particular case he acted a bit too quick. Proof is not needed, since Vallath was innocent.

I don't think, Zurek has been playing for 5 years, to be honest (though, I might be wrong - memory is a tricky thing). It would be difficult for him to have a 5-year old guild, in this case, right?

[digression]

beginning of convo:

[01:18:46] [PM from _iNvoKeD: ...]

several PMs, in which I stated clearly I don't need your explenations:

[01:20:30] [PM to _iNvoKeD: Good, good. Keep doing it, but please, stop PMing me.]

yet another bunch of PMs in which I was getting more and more blunt hoping you'd get a hint and stop wasting our time

[01:25:24] [PM from _iNvoKeD: ...]

And nope, I still have no idea who you are. Nor do I care.

[/digression]

#killm- er...#killhim yes :P

So uh he killed himself?

So uh he killed himself?
[/sarcasm]Radu doesn't allow name changes anymore? [/sarcasm]

So uh he killed himself?
"Kill me" doesn't even work. It would still show the name on players stats page. So he made namechange.

Oh he's hiding! we must find him! Haha, just kidding, hope he turns out to be a decent minded character.

@people: em0tion

@mods: he has 2 accounts on forums, isnt that a nono?

@frost: sexah detective <3

As far as I know nobody said Zurek was a crap GM. Quite many people stated, though, in this particular case he acted a bit too quick. Proof is not needed, since Vallath was innocent.

I don't think, Zurek has been playing for 5 years, to be honest (though, I might be wrong - memory is a tricky thing). It would be difficult for him to have a 5-year old guild, in this case, right?

[digression]

beginning of convo:

[01:18:46] [PM from _iNvoKeD: ...]

several PMs, in which I stated clearly I don't need your explenations:

[01:20:30] [PM to _iNvoKeD: Good, good. Keep doing it, but please, stop PMing me.]

yet another bunch of PMs in which I was getting more and more blunt hoping you'd get a hint and stop wasting our time

[01:25:24] [PM from _iNvoKeD: ...]

And nope, I still have no idea who you are. Nor do I care.

[/digression]

Sure I may have acted a touch too quick, but that doesn't make me a OMG HORRIBLE GM. I just acted in haste. At the point in time, I had no further proof that he was innocent and there wasn't much I could think to do at the time as aI was trying to look out for the guild. I've spoken to Vallath anyway, he understands my positioning and we're fine..

And as far as me playing for 5 years, let me think, I started early 7th grade and I've been out of highschool for nearly a year.. 5 years or more roughly. As far as the guild goes, It hasn't been going strong for 5 years. It was resurrected a few months ago since I had destroyed it a while back. I'm still using our old forums :P.

And Vanyel you have a right to post your opinion, I just odn't appreciate the ridicule for something I felt I had to do. If I had done it for the most ridiculously heinous reasons sure I'd understand but what I did was in my own thought process the best option.

As for you Muntdregger.

Get your 2bit flames and sad and pathetic attempts at trolling out of this thread. You are off-topic and only doing your best to make your epeen the largest of them all. When infact you are proving rather fast how much of a douche you can be. I mean honestly, you're jumping to so many conclusions it's hilarious really. As stated _invoked is not in my guild. As stated, I didn't KNOW if Vallath was innocent or not. So you're little I kicked an innocent guildie thing is bull. As for your fish comment, wow.

Seriously get off this thread, you have no place here, you have no important information or anything that makes a difference in the entire situation. Seriously..

Fate is now playing as em0tion and after finding out that he is the same player we kicked as fate, I have spoken to em0tion and kicked him from the guild. We don't appreciate liars. He threatened to end an alliance we have with a good guild and we don't need that if that guild has done nothing wrong except if its something they thought was right at the time. There is no excuse for calling someone a bagjumper if you know they aren't. He has also played as Guruzz.

Again themuntdregger speaks but in actuality doesnt knows his rear from a hole in the ground.

Would that be the hole you're digging for yourself, or the one in which you're slowly burying your guilds reputation?

As for your sad attempt at flaming ... you need to leave the flames to those who can actually do them like inferno, shultz and a few others.

I can hardly claim to compete with such undisputed masters of the four letter sexual expletive, and will freely admit to be completely outclassed by their talent for gratutious obscenity. However, doubt whether anyone without the same prediliction for morons will hold them in quite the same esteem as you appear to.

Hmm did you buy the wet fish a laptop for no reason and send it to them out of the blue ? Or maybe you were thinking sending me one would give you a chance in hell to suck up to me. Didint work did it :)

Would you be referring to the laptop that the whole guild gave you when you were ill and feeling down? Don't remember anyone ever claimed any special credit for that, certainly not me! Still, i'm sure everyone will be glad to know how much you valued their concern.

Not quite sure what the benefits of 'sucking up' might have been? Maybe you could ask Inferno to entertain us with his first hand experience?

Either way i have you on ignore for a reason and your bot since you tried harrassing me through it.

Btw, the bot says 'Welcome Lady Caliphear', though I'm sure it'll break her heart to know you've got her on ignore. As for the reason why you have me on ignore, i'm assuming thats so you can make smart-ass comments in local without fear of getting back what you richly deserve?

I am sure this is your way to irritate me the only way you can. So flame away or shall i say attempt it. Because this is last time i am looking at this repetitive silliness.

If the kitchen got a little too hot, maybe you should bear that in mind next time you decide to give us all a masterclass on the perils of little girls who can't resist playing with matches.

In the meantime, go have a nice lie down in that big hole you were digging.

"When fate hands us a lemon, let us try and make lemonade"

- Dale Carnegie

lol @ themuntdregger

Lemon - A small, egg-shaped, edible citrus fruit with a yellow rind and a juicy, sour pulp. Alternatively, may informally refer to something substandard, useless, worthless (as would seem appropriate in your case).

didn't read this part longer time, and as kaddy said, know Valath longer time and was playing with him, fighted him and if char didn't get sold, i don't trust he would do anything sick against players

As for you Muntdregger.

Get your 2bit flames and sad and pathetic attempts at trolling out of this thread. You are off-topic and only doing your best to make your epeen the largest of them all.

How generous that, having worked so hard to make yourself look a complete and utter dumb-ass, you then try and give all the credit to me.

As for trolls, take my advice and try not to feed them.

As stated, I didn't KNOW if Vallath was innocent or not. So you're little I kicked an innocent guildie thing is bull.

Oh dear, did your little goldfish sized brain not remember telling us all you never believed he was a bagjumper? Or how about your earlier admission to being too hasty?

As for your fish comment, wow.

Hope the light grilling may improve its texture and make the many small bones easier to remove. If not, please send back to the kitchen where chef will be only too pleased to cook it a little longer.

Seriously get off this thread, you have no place here, you have no important information or anything that makes a difference in the entire situation. Seriously..

That's two seriously's which, without wishing to seem unduly unkind, seems just a tad more than you deserve to be taken.

Edited by themuntdregger