Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lanjelin

v1.9.0

Posting here as it's related to the same quest.

Governor Kalana's house is not accessible on the PK server. Coords to the door: You are in Desert Pines - Corren [219,342]

I can walk through a boulder at [66.456] in Irinveron

There is another bug in the Naralik map, within site of the new store:

The Tiger lilies at [150, 54] cannot be looked at, or harvested. The error says "You are too far away. Get closer" even if you are standing right on top of them.

:)

Tukin

The Tiger lilies at [150, 54] cannot be looked at, or harvested. The error says "You are too far away. Get closer" even if you are standing right on top of them.T

The server map has changed but not the client map. The resource was removed.

Edited by Silvatica

Found some boxes and a flower pot floating in the air on PL docks [198,49] (map6nf.elm)

Portland_001.png

Portland_002.png

Didn't notice these until this morning.

Not sure if it's a bug, but to me it seems like there is a piece for the pier missing as well. (From channel 6 talks, I assumed that had been reported, and would be changed in the final version. But looks like I misunderstood)

Didn't there used to be a plank walkway or bridge or something here?

airport.jpg

You are in Anitora [67,47]

You are in Palon Vertas [297,222] : that PV house can be entered, but not exited.

The door isn't working : the cursor icon doesn't change to a door from the inside of the room ; trying from the "outside", the door cursor can be changed to a door, but that doesn't work either.

The inside coordinates are around : You are in an inside area. - Palon Vertas [495,275] if that may help.

Fixed

<edit> Plus (unrelated) flickering tiles between You are in Palon Vertas [295,161] and You are in Palon Vertas [293,161]</edit>

Edited by Roja

Not entirely sure where this would go.

"You start off on a large ship, but part way through the voyage, you are required to board a smaller vessel. Welcome to Zirakinbar!

You start off on this small boat, and halfway through the voyage, you are required to board a bigger ship. Welcome to South Redmoon Island, home to the Orchans."

The boats are now of similar sizes. iirc, in 1.8 they were different sizes though.

On one rock in Isla Prima you walk in the air on one side (100,26) and around it,

Noticed this issue as well and have a screen shot also. Using 1.9 client with original maps.

gallery_40595_60_100050.jpg

Large unwalkable area to the north-west of the town, right outside the walls next to a tree.

Coordinates of the perimeter:

[138,315], [138,316], [138,316], [142,317], [142,316], [142,315], [142,314], [142,313], [141,313], [140,312], [140,311], [139,311], [138,311], [137,312], [137,313], [137,314], [137,315], [138,315], [138,316], [139,317], [140,317], [141,317]

Screenshot available on request.

Mixi

FIXED

when i walk from the carts to the school door in mine area, theres a depression in the floor on the rock side.

Im having probs to upload images from my pc

coords:

You are in Arius - Arius Mine Entrance [194,199]

You are in Arius - Arius Mine Entrance [195,198]

*Edited coords with correct positions

Edited by Tico

the floor is shifted to the side, so there is a black slot beside the wall.... it's nothing but apperance I guess, but I don't think it's supposed to happen

May be someone could move this report to the map bugs section.....

Anyhow, I can confirm the issue, the output from #ckdata is as follows:

#ckdata 84d78ec5f03d3307a13e5014136c48d0 ./maps/cont2map8_insides.elm

When enter nearest room in Willow wine skill school storage there is no door inside room for exit. (You are in Willowvine Forest insides [237,354])

Also in Nordcarn at "You are in Nordcarn [172,85]"

The wall is a bit out of place and when the sun in shining it comes trough the "crack" in the wall