Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cilestiel

ALVE is born

Aluwua ut Versepia is an English speaking guild, the name comes from the Eternal Lands calender Aluwua is the month of January, Versepia is the month of December and the ut in between is Latin that today is known as a to :P so the name basically means January to December in EL.

We as a guild (being myself and a bot at the moment) are looking to recruit people to become members of what We as a guild (the bot and I) hope to become a bustling community, ranging from harvesters, mixers, and fighters alike, all coming together to help each other and try to make EL a good experience.

We do accept people who wish to train in PvP, as well as PvE, however all game rules are to be followed, and bagjumping is a big no no :P however with that dilly dally out of the way. The reason I put ALVE together is to get to meet new people, with this in mind We as a guild (SALVE AND CILESTIEL) have decided that we would like as many different players as we can, so we are accepting active and semi-active players alike, this means if you only play now and then, this is fine, just let us know :)

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and if you would like to join either PM me in game Cilestiel :) or post a message on our forum

ALVE web page/forum

or if you would like to have a chat with this future community you may also come along and just post for a bit of fun :) well Enjoy...

Hehehehehe sounds like RIP! we have great guildies and I suppose so do many other guilds that are out there. Come join us lol..seriously though good luck and if things dont work our please consider us.

Hi Cilestiel

Gratz to you and salve on starting ALVE from all of us at TKN :)

If we can help in any way, we'd be very pleased to do so. Just contact either me, mcb, ranhir ingame

PS: Impressed by the website design. Very cool :)