Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Ezah & YetiO Banned

Gladly. You have shown nothing more than blatant disregard for most in-game rules, time after time. While you still had your main character (Haze) locked for repeated bouts of foul language and spamming, you continued to do the same with your alts, Yetio and Ezah. This, coupled with your continually wasting moderator time, as well as harassing and severely verbally abusing moderators, is why you are banned.

You were given many warnings, many chances, many mutes/boots/character locks, etc., and as evidenced above, none of this is sufficient enough to keep you from being an intolerable pain. As such, you are banned indefinitely.

Lol HaZe got banned because i laughting somebody texts...so it was wrong too and now i got ban because somebody like hitler :icon13: shocker or somebody like him got banned because of simmilar texts so i abuse it and I GOT BANNED :confused:

It is quite apparent that you're completely unaware of, unable to control, and unwilling to change, your actions, so I need not waste more of my time here. Haze was not banned because you were laughing at something someone said. Ezah and Yetio were not banned for sending an #abuse report. You were banned for the reasons I stated in my original reply in this thread.

The only truth in your previous post is the "I GOT BANNED" part. We agree on this point, and it seems you understood, so let's leave it at that.

Enough already.

Edited by asgnny