Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kailomonkey

Leprikon possible scammer

Historical Recourse: In retrospect (reading this nearly 4 years on) perhaps the topic title should have been possible guild jumper rather than scammer.

Hello. Reading the most recent dispute topics regarding FE scammers, it seems Leprikon may be performing similar scams around Eternal Lands and I have been advised to post for the benefit of the community smile.gif

As in the other topics, he joined GWaR with a new character that he asserted was too n00b to help others but needed help with FE ingredients. After several people had seperately donated to him ingredients, he left to find the next guild to help him, giving an excuse as in the other topics. This time his reason for leaving was wanting a "100% PK guild" when GWaR is majoritively PK and then joined #nU guild which I'm sure is not "100% pk"

In the next guild it is known to me that he was given a range of capes, and a day later he is in a guild made by himself. I cannot comment on what else happened in that guild but I'm sure they can smile.gif

While he was in GWar for those couple days only, I worked with him to make FE's and supplied many more ingredients and food than needed voluntarily, and asked him just for half of what he had made then and that he could mix the rest and sell for himself. At that point I asked a few times, he seemed reluctant to hand anything back to me, but eventually gave me 500 FE when presumably he had made well over 1k FE as he had announced a 1k FE's milestone. Seeing as this was a small and unprovable misdemeaner my chosen course of action at that point was to simply not work with him in future, but seeing the damage he may cause to others I have been advised to post about him here in disputes smile.gif

He joined GWaR as Sociopath then apparently bought the old character of Miles who he had renamed to Leprikon. Thankyou and stay safe smile.gif

Edited by kailomonkey

Oh, Im sorry mate, I'll get you the FE ings back if you want them, I didn't scam you :/ come on Don't spoil my characters rep for a few lousy FE, I'll give you them back

And At That time I had 1100 FE and gave you 500, which is just under half which is what you asked for, then you said I could keep all FE I made after that

REPAID NOW

Also #nU said I could keep the capes

[PM to Tokie: hey]

[PM from Tokie: Automessage: Tokie is AFK]

[PM to Tokie: is it ok if i keep the capes that you gave me]

[PM from Tokie: yes it is]

[PM from Tokie: you can keep them if you like]

I do not see who I scammed anything tbh :) But oh well, to keep my nose clean

REPAID NOW

He has not "repaid now"

He has offered to repay but it is a small to nothing amount of FEs that he owes me, most was sulfur collected. Regardless, he has contacted me wanting to make ammends and I have put to him that he give back the ingredients to those he has taken from, which were in much larger numbers. He has agreed but still has given reasons why he does not have the items free to return. If he does return the items I will post letting everyone know :)

It is true that there is little to dispute here, and personally I would simply advise taking care if using his newly started trade business that trade of payment and goods are correct. I do not wish to damage his ability to run legitimate business over some early mistakes.

Edited by kailomonkey

Thanks ever so much Kailomonkey, I'll repair you as soon as I can. And don't worry all my GFHG's Sales are all normal/good priced

And I Am Sorry & I Take FULL BLAME for MY ACTIONS

Apology accepted (personally) and you do not owe me anything. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you prove to us that this was a mistake made due to EL youth, and that it does not represent the greater person you are capable of being :)

Seems he has done same thing in #nu

Joined, got free stuff then left

See earlier post chat with Tokie

BEWARE !

Banned from my bot

Tokie, gave me the capes I asked if I should give them back, Tokie said I could keep them = nothing wrong?

[PM to Tokie: is it ok if i keep the capes that you gave me]

You asked to keep them and took advantage of Tokies good nature.

You are playing with words

You are on your 3rd character.

I wonder why,seems obvious to me

Ok, Well Im sorry :/ All I Can Say And I Appreciated Tokies Good will and nature

Oh, Im sorry mate, I'll get you the FE ings back if you want them, I didn't scam you

Seem to be repeating yourself!

Hello. Reading the most recent dispute topics regarding FE scammers, it seems Leprikon may be performing similar scams around Eternal Lands and I have been advised to post for the benefit of the community :)

As in the other topics, he joined GWaR with a new character that he asserted was too n00b to help others but needed help with FE ingredients. After several people had seperately donated to him ingredients, he left to find the next guild to help him, giving an excuse as in the other topics. This time his reason for leaving was wanting a "100% PK guild" when GWaR is majoritively PK and then joined #nU guild which I'm sure is not "100% pk"

In the next guild it is known to me that he was given a range of capes, and a day later he is in a guild made by himself. I cannot comment on what else happened in that guild but I'm sure they can :)

While he was in GWar for those couple days only, I worked with him to make FE's and supplied many more ingredients and food than needed voluntarily, and asked him just for half of what he had made then and that he could mix the rest and sell for himself. At that point I asked a few times, he seemed reluctant to hand anything back to me, but eventually gave me 500 FE when presumably he had made well over 1k FE as he had announced a 1k FE's milestone. Seeing as this was a small and unprovable misdemeaner my chosen course of action at that point was to simply not work with him in future, but seeing the damage he may cause to others I have been advised to post about him here in disputes :)

He joined GWaR as Sociopath then apparently bought the old character of Miles who he had renamed to Leprikon. Thankyou and stay safe :)

To those concerned:

Leprikon asked for a chance to join our Family,and we accepted Him in good faith,after explaining that we were an Honor Guild that does allow PvP as well as PK,but that we were not a 100% PK Guild. He said He was new to El,kinda'...and wanted to make gc for Armor and Weapons to PK with. After talking with Him in-game, I started advising the Family,(Guild) that I didnt think that this Guy was a n44bie,but still might be "new to EL" and to watch Him closely and report back to me "any suspicious behavior concerning Him". I then tossed Him a couple of drop Capes and explained that Chimothy Bot buys and sells Ingredients for the making of HE's right there in Crystal Caverns. I even gave Him the first set of Ingredients needed to get Him started. The guy sat there for an hour easy...and produced quite a lot of HE's for the Bot to re-sell. He also made a nice profit from His labors too :)

As for GWaR Guild,and those who believe that they were taken advantage of, I am most sorry that this has happened to you,and hope that no-one believes that I nor any member of our Family would shelter any player who is a Scammer et.cetra under the Poundin' You (#nU) Tag. That is not how we work. I explained the concept of "an Honor Guild" to Leprikon first and foremost,before even accepting Him into our Family. He replied that He could abide by these rules,so I let Him Join. He then quit the Guild shortly thereafter. Weather this was because He knew we would not accept this kind of behavior,or if it was because He finally made enough gc to "buy His Own Guild" I cannot say,because I did not discuss it with Him. All I know is that I was advised that I should read Forums A.S.A.P. which I did,plus I was forewarded many links as well...and before I could even PM Leprikon about it, He was gone.

Many of you out there know me,and know that if I have it,I will give it to you if you really want it for yourself.

My latest give-away was a Book of Serpent-Thermal that I got from a Lion Drop. RoUsTeR implied that He would like it...so I gave it to Him,well... I did allow Him to pay me 1 gc for it,because He said He could not take it as a free gift. Why He couldnt,I do not know...but I do know RoUsTeR from awhile back,and I know of His own good deeds,and that He is a valued member of His Guild. I'm no Manu.-Guy...so I will never use it,so why not allow someone else who WILL use the knowledge to have the Book ? So as far as the Capes I gave to Leprikon,those too were gifts of no future use to me,as Capes are like Rabbits in this Game...they are everywhere,and are easy to get if you really want them. As for Leprikon's reputation,that too remains to be seen. Many make mistakes,and I hope this is just a mistake on His part and that this is not what we have to look foreward to concerning Him.

The actions of one are reflected upon all,in a Family like we have at Poundin' You (#nU) Guild.

This is not MY Guid. This Guild belongs to each and every Member,and we will not allow it to be used and abused by those with bad intentions. So believe us when we say: If He had chosen to stay,He would have returned every FE to it's rightfull owner,or He would not be wearing the Poundin' You Guild tag. The P5 would have made sure of this.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Tokie

Edited by tokie

WTF, why are people banning him from their bots?

Do people no longer actually read the threads?

Do they just see "scammer" and a name in the title and auto-ban?

Kailo has accepted his apology, Tokie's (borderline incomprehensible) wall of text doesn't actually state he's a scammer (as far as i can tell) and the_grud is trying to crucify him for "taking advantage of good will", which is a weak premise for an accusation of ebulness.

Edited by Korrode

Do people no longer actually read the threads?

Do they just see "scammer" and a name in the title and auto-ban?

Kailo has accepted his apology, Tokie's (borderline incomprehensible) wall of text doesn't actually state he's a scammer (as far as i can tell) and the_grud is trying to crucify him for "taking advantage of good will", which is a weak premise for an accusation of ebulness.

:icon13:

I agree completely with Korrode. Wtf is you guys problem. Yeah he screwed up but he apologized and tried to reconcile then situation. I've talked with him a few times and he seems like a decent guy. Don't just all out down someone because of accusations that are weak to begin with.

Yeah, due to Me and My brother breaking rule 5 we are IP Banned, We dont deserve it and I am trying to appeal, so hopefully will be back soon, but thanks to all those in here who understand that I made a mistake and have no changed my ways and dont want to be banned from the game, but if I dont get back on EL thanks for having me.

Don't just all out down someone because of accusations that are weak to begin with

*Head shake while reading http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54041 * (read the post entirely)

pathetic... :P

Good luck Leprikon :whistle:

Edited by Panatella

lol Panatella take your bullshit somewhere else.

At the time when you banned him from your bot you had no knowledge of his rule 5 infractions, so you can't use them to justify your actions.

Korrode, chillout man, IMHO he deserves it :hehe:

Considering I'm of the opinion the 'no multiplay' rule should be abolished, I disagree. :P

Committing illegal multi certainly isn't something i'd ban someone from my bot for.

EDIT:

Also, if he hadn't gotten banned, would you still agree that "he deserves it"?

Because people were banning him before they knew about his rule 5 infractions.

Edited by Korrode

This is something we had a little discussion the other day Korrode and what i was afraid, community has started such a witch hunt that eventually all player doing a small mistake will become outcasts.