Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
yethq

tehfreshhkid is scammer

lol....banned from LLL bots..

Gil_Manel

This puppet tried to scam me too:

[13:28:24] [groomsh @ 3]: trading (my) 400 hydro ores for (your) 440 s2e's or ingreds for 440 s2e's ... pm me if interested ...
[13:29:40] [PM from tehfreshhkid: hey]
[13:30:16] [PM to tehfreshhkid: hi]
[13:30:28] [PM from tehfreshhkid: i will trade ]
[13:30:37] [PM to tehfreshhkid: kk where can i find you ?]
[13:31:06] [PM from tehfreshhkid: so u give the stuff that ur going to trade i wil get the stuff that im going to trade to u .?]
[13:31:38] [PM to tehfreshhkid: yes i put my ores to trade and you the swords]
[13:32:05] [PM from tehfreshhkid: i wil put the ores in my sto before trading the swords to u. as i dont have much rrom ]
[13:32:09] [PM from tehfreshhkid: room*]
[13:32:43] [PM to tehfreshhkid: nice try ]
[13:32:49] [PM from tehfreshhkid: whaT?]

Of course he is banned from my bot ;)

Oh, btw. Banned from boc bots. (as well as PKG guiold who accepted him)

Unsurprisingly, yet another dishonorable mention for the lamentable Pkg.

Either they've come up with some kind of perverse guild quest that requires members to get bot banned, black listed and pilloried as a complete and utter dumbass, or the latter has become the essential qualification for joining this regrettable bunch of fails.

Already bot banned the guild and, just in case they try and wander, most of the members individually. However, its always a pleasure to accommodate another deserving case.

I have been offline for a couple of days, moving to a more independent assisted living and it has no internet, but I will have broadband on Friday morning. Anyway, tehfreshhkid said he was going to pay back ings but then looked like he was trying to pull a fast one on me there. He paid back 230 sulfur and 8065 gold coin. He then told ne he had paid 2.5k ings (sulfur, roses and snaps) whihc he has not. He could not tell me which member he presented such a payment too either. The fact is had he made suck a oament any BoC member would have put it on our storage bot, and would have have posted it in our guild forum. Anywaym, nothing more has been said since I have been gone it appears.

Anyway, I wont be on again until Friday but thanks and see you ingame soon.

Always about Pkg with you isnt it munt?

I guess, if you'd remembered to take your Ritalin this morning, its possible you might have then spotted all the other posts noticing the unusual correlation between incidents of scamming and the members of your guild. But seeing as your poor little eyes seemed to have been glazed over up until you spotted my name, let me help you understand why it's "always about Pkg". It's simply that, whilst no one likes a scammer, they like a guild that protects them a damn sight less.

So, notwithstanding the miracle of you astounding us all with a robust and coherent defense of your Guild's position in relation to the original topic of this thread, maybe you can do all us all a favor and come up with a macro that automatically updates any changes in your guild's membership directly into a bot ban list.

Failing that, now might be a good time to crawl back under your nice damp stone.

maybe you can do all us all a favor and come up with a macro that automatically updates any changes in your guild's membership directly into a bot ban list.

Rule 28, no macroing, automating, scripting. You got to hate people in person. ;)

Note: for those of you who might have doubts: yes, it is a joke.

I guess, if you'd remembered to take your Ritalin this morning, its possible you might have then spotted all the other posts noticing the unusual correlation between incidents of scamming and the members of your guild. But seeing as your poor little eyes seemed to have been glazed over up until you spotted my name, let me help you understand why it's "always about Pkg". It's simply that, whilst no one likes a scammer, they like a guild that protects them a damn sight less.

So, notwithstanding the miracle of you astounding us all with a robust and coherent defense of your Guild's position in relation to the original topic of this thread, maybe you can do all us all a favor and come up with a macro that automatically updates any changes in your guild's membership directly into a bot ban list.

Failing that, now might be a good time to crawl back under your nice damp stone.

Kinda off-topic... but you wouldn't happen to be related to tiruncollimdus would you?

Kinda off-topic... but you wouldn't happen to be related to tiruncollimdus would you?

Nope! But gratz on at least getting 'kinda off-topic' correct

^ Man this guy is HILarious! Where have you been in my life?!?! [/scarcasm]

On Topic: Banned from my bot! Take that! (I've got the formula?)

^ Man this guy is HILarious! Where have you been in my life?!?! [/scarcasm]

^Possible explanation... [PM from Gossip: zaer was last logged on about 928 days ago.].... [/amusement]

Edited by themuntdregger

YethQ's word is good enough for me. I will not do business with although I have not a bot to ban him from. I will very carefully look at any deals from PKG (Players who Kill your Gold) members and triple check them - thanks for warning!