Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thyralax

Halloween Thugs!

Attention all Thugs, Assasins & murderers... yes pk'ers im talking to you!

There will be a pk contest tommorow (Saturday 30th october) at approximatly 7 pm BST

It will be a mass battle in kilaran fields. Last guild standing wins!

It will be bloody, it will be gruesome. arrows will fly, swords will hack and magic will rain down upon the defenceless.

Rules.

The rules are very simple.

There will be a marshal(me) with in Kilaran fields. The winning guild is the guild that can maintain a constant trade with me for 2 full mins. The guild that manages it will be declared the winner.

All weapons, tricks and tactics can be employed (as long as they do not violate the game rules)

Prizes.

The guild that succeeds will win 100kgc (1 100kgc prize to be split amongst the guild members as the guild sees fit)

Additional prizes (10-20kgc value each) will be awarded to

Most brutal: The player that gets the most unique pk messages from start to finish of the event.

Most brave: The bravest (determined by me)

Summoner Award/Ranger Award/Mage award: the best archer/summoner/mage that i see (Determined by style, effectivness and deaths.)

NOTE: If i see everyone join the same guild again like last time I will consider the event void and will keep the prizes for another non pk event.

Make it 2 teams, Team A vs Team B, the current PK goes as 2 teams anyways.

-Kaddy

Yeah i like that idea and will do something possibly in the near future for that (have a few contest ideas running around my noggin)

But for this one i want to give a few other guilds a chance not just the big guys ... after all a very cunning team could beat the big guys to the post. With sound tactics over brute force.

Yeah i like that idea and will do something possibly in the near future for that (have a few contest ideas running around my noggin)

I've been meaning to run the 'KF Clash' i promised for ages, if you want to collaborate on something just shoot me a PM, Thyralax ^^

[Thyralax @ 6]: Okay guys tallying up the kills...looks like Kaddy got the most @ pk central messages for kills

:P