Eternal Lands Official Forums
forever

Pyromaniac

I would like to ask for what are the reasons that I was banned. As far as i remember I have not taken part in any manipulation of IPs or the variants to try to get by with illegal multi of any kind.

If you would please fill me in?

So let us clarify a bit. You got the whole storage from SW before 10th of October, you sold it, and gave him the money after that date?

I did not at any point in time give him any compensation for the transaction in dealing with the sale of Spartan_warrior.

He gave me the entire storage to sell for him for $$. If you check my logs after I sold all of his stuff on bots, I gave a HUGE onesided trade to someone later that same night.

Then I transfered the money to Spartan_warrior. I can get a transaction ID if necessary.

Pyromaniac told me this:

"He gave me a bunch of stuff to sell for him, to get him the GC so that he could hide. He wanted to name change to disappear. </snip>"

Pyromaniac told me this:

"He gave me a bunch of stuff to sell for him, to get him the GC so that he could hide. He wanted to name change to disappear. </snip>"

Aislinn you are misquoting this for something else. I assumed I was banned for what happened just recently.

He gave me some of the items he stole from LNX guild to sell for him to "hide" his identity so that he wouldn't be seen selling them. I gave Hatwood that gold coin LAST night.

Ok.

We are going to give you pyromaniac the benefit of the doubt.

You are unlocked.

If we see anything that looks like a repeat performance of this kind of thing, and that you have managed to dupe us into believing you meant no harm or illegalities in your involvement with SW's less than stellar deeds, and have learned NOTHING from this, you will find yourself locked again faster than you can blink.

We can believe innocence once, but if it keeps happening...we'll know better.