Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Verren

Ban

Hello, i know what i did wrong right now but i really didnt before ban.

When i started playing this game i really wasnt expecting for longer than a month, thats the way i am, just looking for a right game to sink into. And thats a main reason i didnt read rules before.

I did what i did because im always trying to find the right way to play, one time i wanted to make something like a vampire the other just a simple, tough dwarf and so on. While doing that i didnt want to lose what i gained already in the game so i traded what i had on those chars i didnt want to play anymore.

All those chars are/were new and dont really had much on them, yesterday i decided what char i want to play and that chars name is Verren i dont have bigger part of those traded items on this char i think its just money on him.

Today i wanted to join a guild and the leader of this guild said to me that trading between my own chars is forbidden so i decided to read those rules and some sites i needed to read, when i'v done that i decided to not trade the rest of those items i had on another char, couple minutes later i got banned.

So im kindly asking if this ban could be forgiven this one time. Please.

Edited by Verren

Ok, given the fact that the trades were relatively minor, I can let you play on Verren again now, if you accept the items to be removed. If not, you have to wait a month.