Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon11

EL on Iphone?

yeah i mean you can do simple things like mixing and walking abouts but deffo not fighting

the iphone app is called JUMI which lets u connect to ur pc via wifi i havent tried further distance yet will try it out soon :P

yeah i mean you can do simple things like mixing and walking abouts but deffo not fighting

the iphone app is called JUMI which lets u connect to ur pc via wifi i havent tried further distance yet will try it out soon :P

Thats right its called JUMI, for the premium app its £2.39 (GBP) not sure how much for the US or other places lol.

You will also need to download the programe on your PC which you can download at http://jumitech.com/.

Don't expect it to be super pro, its just a little fun :P

Forgot to say, there is a Lite (free) version of this if you wish to try it out. Not sure whether it has a time trial or so though as i just bought it straight away lol.

Edited by Dragon11

have you tried talking yet on this app? the typing on it is really horrible, i keep pressing the wrong keys (it's not the normal Apple keyboard, but they have their own integrated one).

besides that, i mixed like 500 he's on the app, and that works just fine. haven't tried anything else yet as my battery was empty :P will try some other things later

So basically you use application to remote control EL that is lunched on PC, do I get this right?

I was hoping that someone wrote/converted EL client for iPhone :evilgrin:

Is this possible and just hard, or we should forget about the whole idea? I am not a programmer so please don't laugh.

So basically you use application to remote control EL that is lunched on PC, do I get this right?

I was hoping that someone wrote/converted EL client for iPhone :evilgrin:

Is this possible and just hard, or we should forget about the whole idea? I am not a programmer so please don't laugh.

yes, the application is used to remote-control your computer. so if you start up EL through your phone, you can just control your computer through your phone.

I'm not a programmer either, so wouldn't know :icon13: but i guess it's quite hard, as you're making use of the touch-screen, so you have to program much more (i guess)

Remote terminals suck. I personally don't have much luck with them. It is possible that if we use the right development system, we would be able to port the code to the iphone from the android client that we hope to make. My understanding was that anyone writing software for the iphone had to have a Mac, but that might have changed.

Remote terminals suck. I personally don't have much luck with them. It is possible that if we use the right development system, we would be able to port the code to the iphone from the android client that we hope to make. My understanding was that anyone writing software for the iphone had to have a Mac, but that might have changed.

Sounds awesome :P I suck at such things, but will help wherever I can ^^

Anyone know if there is a good software like this for Android OS on Cel phones? I have a HTC Evo. I tried one program liek this but it was junk.

Edited by LuciferX