Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
r0wan

Beware Terrance PKG

ok....hmmm, blocking a resource, isn't a bag a resource too ?

No, a bag doesn't specifically contain resources therefore it cannot be deemed as a resource.

so if someone jumpes my bag, takes stuff, well ok i loose, but if someone jumps on it

just to blackmail gc or let it poof, i would say thats not really covered by el rules as i understand them.

Once you step off a bag, it isn't yours anymore. It's a mod message that has been around for eons yet the common morality people expect from you is that you don't take what is "theirs".

Edited by Sabbath

ok....hmmm, blocking a resource, isn't a bag a resource too ?

No, a bag doesn't specifically contain resources therefore it cannot be deemed as a resource.

so if someone jumpes my bag, takes stuff, well ok i loose, but if someone jumps on it

just to blackmail gc or let it poof, i would say thats not really covered by el rules as i understand them.

Once you step off a bag, it isn't yours anymore. It's a mod message that has been around for eons yet the common morality people expect from you is that you don't take what is "theirs".

right Blocking anyone's passage of use of doors/caves bridges harvestables, storage, whatever is considered blocking.

hmmm, ok..... ;)

well i don't get it,

on one hand there are discussions about how to get new players - and old ones too - to stay in game,

on the other hand such trouble making and fun stealing is covered by el-rules.... :P

well, again thanks for the warning... for the rest of this thread..... well have fun with it

I hope i catch you harvesting Wuffzel lmao...ima be lookin ;)

well if it makes you happy to watch me harvesting, your welcome :medieval:

but i know you soon will loose patience and run off.

go, fight some yetis if you are bored ....

edit:

ups found this a bit up in the thread : 'Terrance good man! we need to give him props for a job well done'

wow, what a hero this terrance is :confused:

i mean, com on, sitting beside a harvest gang and waiting for a moment to jump on a bag, thats a thing even a new

player can do, and sitting on it begging for gc...really good job...lol...

happened to me once, now if its happening again, well i go to another place and start a new one :)

better then sitting and arguing with someone who just want some attention

Edited by wuffzel

Dude.. the guy who made the topic is an attention wh!re. If he wanted to be "civilised" about it he wouldn't have carried on like a 10 yo politician.

[14:32:15] Delight: pi doesn't give in to terrorists

[14:32:22] Delight: or submit to blackmail

[14:32:29] Delight: theivery is theivery

^Said the US government about invading Iraq.

Dude.. the guy who made the topic is an attention wh!re. If he wanted to be "civilised" about it he wouldn't have carried on like a 10 yo politician.

[14:32:15] Delight: pi doesn't give in to terrorists

[14:32:22] Delight: or submit to blackmail

[14:32:29] Delight: theivery is theivery

^Said the US government about invading Iraq.

please quote the whole thing, i said :

'happened to me once, now if its happening again, well i go to another place and start a new one :pickaxe:

better then sitting and arguing with someone who just want some attention'

for to say, well why get to deep into it when there is nothing in EL what helps you getting

a troublemaker from the bag....not to waste more time i can better use to get the ings i lost back.

Message from a nub seeking a reaction from me via forum pm after i posted my last comment:

I think your wrong sir..it seems you are still the noob...You dont even play this game and yet you troll the forums like some kind of sick stalker or Rapist... So please By all means keep your comments to yourself or come back and play EL before you cast judgement on someone thats actually playing the Game that the forums exist for...Jesus man have you no kind of life lol.

It seems to me you still play the game like a nub, because you are a nub? Your "game style" kinda is against the grain good on ya well done.

What end up happening to the bag you stalked and bagjumped?

lol @ comparing the visiting of forums for a game you don't play to being like a stalker or rapist.

Some people are such tards.