Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thyralax

War of the heroes invasion

Okay here are the results from tonights pk contest.

9) bLaZe1 killed: HylianMobster Marvel suddensam OldSchOol Thyralax le_suicide Tico aravinth Lexi +1 fire_ant but it doesnt count...still wasa good clean kill :)

4) Manic killed: PYEwacket Dilly EaglePrince le_suicide

4) DarkPresent killed: FeLkkU aravinth Lexi Gerogerigegegeg

3) ScurlocK killed: DeathTrap Lexi KrakeN

3) RagZ killed: le_suicide Bones bLaZe1

2) Tico killed: Amastor SimAnt

2) newhope killed: Bunnie DeathTrap

2) _KiLLeR_GuY_ killed: aravinth DeathTrap

2) Druss killed: OldSchOol justmental

2) CherUT killed: RhinoAA Manic

2) aravinth killed: Terrance le_suicide

1) Rassius killed: Lexi

1) Hecklar killed: Divine

1) Divine killed: Lexi

1) DeathTrap killed: le_suicide

1) ATA killed: bLaZe1

1) Antio killed: EaglePrince

As a result Blaze1 for being the most bloodthirsty won theCrown of life. Huzzah and gratz!

Thank you to Usl for the scoring B)

Now for your comments.

Did you have fun?

Would you like to see more events like this?

Do you have any contrusctive comments on improvement?

...blaze1

Gratz ^^

Now for your comments.

Clever event. Unique and enjoyed by most.

Did you have fun?

Yes.

Would you like to see more events like this?

Sure.

Loved it.

Personally solo'd some giants in kf despite strong opposition, and earned my first ever solo giant kills.

great fun and gratz to blaze1, who SHOULD have had me on his kills as well, but was robbed by a thieving bunch of giants.

would love to see more like this - PYE

I enjoyed this, even though I was just a walking point. I'd like to see more events like this, was absolutely a blast of fun.

This ws an absolute blast

Thanks for doing it,more like it would be great

Gratz to Druss for killing me and comiserations to Newhope who had a few good tries with nice tactics but was robbed of my last few Health points

justmental

Sorry, i didn't knew about this event, but i would not participate as same.

Once more a fighting contest where only the stronger guys can participate (obviously the weak would not participate against EL dinosaurs).

After invasions that have a mix of creatures of all kind of lvls, and the creation of intances it's shown that EL mods don't care about <60's a/d.

I'm sorry of saying this but this politcs seems like the capitalism, the rich people will be more and more rich.

I think it's time for you (GM's) to remember about the weak people and so, my sugestion, is making some contest where the lvl's don't mean much, where every EL community could win the final prize.

Your sincerally,

brunofsm

Once more a fighting contest where only the stronger guys can participate (obviously the weak would not participate against EL dinosaurs).

After invasions that have a mix of creatures of all kind of lvls, and the creation of intances it's shown that EL mods don't care about <60's a/d.

I'm sorry of saying this but this politcs seems like the capitalism, the rich people will be more and more rich.

I think it's time for you (GM's) to remember about the weak people and so, my sugestion, is making some contest where the lvl's don't mean much, where every EL community could win the final prize.

Your sincerally,

brunofsm

I am insulted!

Your sincerally,

brunofsm

ouch

Umm i think you may have missed the point to the cotest.

Killing the monsters didnt earn any prizes it was killing other players that did.

It didnt matter who you killed you could have just as easily visited dp arena and killed a lot of equaly levelled characters and had exactly the same chance to earn the prize.

Nearly all of the invasions I host start at lower caps than 60's, with more than a few being aimed at under 20's. yes some are also aimed at higher levels only. Maybe i should do a few aimed at only lower levels ill consider it but last time i tried it ended an utter disaster with no one turning up.

There are LOTS of contest that lower level players can participate in and mods seem to run more newbie contests than any other.

So please before you get yourself worked up and start insinuating that capitalism is the root of all our endevours. That you stop and research your complaint..

Your sincerally,

Thyralax capitalistic mastermind

Contest was good, even if i didnt die or kill some1, i had fun

i think that probably few players might be annoyed that last invasions were not capped

Contest was good, even if i didnt die or kill some1, i had fun

i think that probably few players might be annoyed that last invasions were not capped

Sometimes invasions need to be a little more then just sit on 1 map while 1000's of mobs are spanwed on your feet while you farm xp/gc/tokens.

Sure we have these type, but other types are fun too no?

I wasn't annoyed because the invasion were not capped, but it was almost impossible to find mobs from c1 ;) Don't know about c2.

Edited by Miiks

Sometimes invasions need to be a little more then just sit on 1 map while 1000's of mobs are spanwed on your feet while you farm xp/gc/tokens.

i do not disagree but that way 10% of EL has its life easier to farm while rest levels sit at storages, no?

i do not disagree but that way 10% of EL has its life easier to farm while rest levels sit at storages, no?

I can say, this is not true. There where littlerly thousands of mobs on c1 from goblins to orcs to trolls and ogres. There where thousands of feros/fluffys and a few chims/yetis for a challange (on c1) c2 was portals (and I cant do c1 protals while keeping "safe" maps for players that want no part in the invasions.

CAPPED invasions have the other problem, the omfg's pm and complain that there is a lack of mobs in their map, or too hard, or too easy, and of course they all want a cap of 20 30 40 50 60 80 100 110 120 130 140 150 and ata wants 5 castys

Hard to please everyone all the time ;)

I wasn't annoyed because the invasion were not capped, but it was almost impossible to find mobs from c1 ;) Don't know about c2.

I do understand the views of people under 40, cause I am just barely 40 now. But I honestly see it as this:

It doesn't take very long to level from 7 (the a/d of newbs now) to 60 IF people were fighters. I could be that and then some if I wasn't pure mixer. With the daily quests, I get almost a level a day... If I trained a/d... well I could get a lot of level si believe.

So I look at it this way... if you WANT 60 a/d go get it... otherwise, you just can't participate in many invasions, cause understand why there aren't a lot of low leveled ones. I wish honestly there were more, I agree, but I also can see WHY there isn't...

Just please, trust me, if you know what you are doing, it wont take long to 60, I swear.

EDIT:

I honestly believe it's faster to level a/d than harvest, so if you have 60 harvest levels, I think you could get 60 a/ds :bow_arrow:

Edited by Lexi

I do understand the views of people under 40, cause I am just barely 40 now. But I honestly see it as this:

It doesn't take very long to level from 7 (the a/d of newbs now) to 60 IF people were fighters. I could be that and then some if I wasn't pure mixer. With the daily quests, I get almost a level a day... If I trained a/d... well I could get a lot of level si believe.

So I look at it this way... if you WANT 60 a/d go get it... otherwise, you just can't participate in many invasions, cause understand why there aren't a lot of low leveled ones. I wish honestly there were more, I agree, but I also can see WHY there isn't...

Just please, trust me, if you know what you are doing, it wont take long to 60, I swear.

EDIT:

I honestly believe it's faster to level a/d than harvest, so if you have 60 harvest levels, I think you could get 60 a/ds :bow_arrow:

what are u talking about lolz?

what are u talking about lolz?

Your sincerally,

brunofsm

Was just trying to say, 60 a/d wouldn't take long at all, when I trained years ago, I made it to high 30s pretty fast, and I didn't train really much at all... With the new dailies though, you can get to 60 extremely fast if you wanted.

Edited by Lexi

60-70s a/d will not make any difference at global not capped invasions anyway, since higher a/d players will kill fast weaker creatures before moving to stronger one, no?

I really don't know? It depends if they want drops or exp? I guess the average player would, yes. But I can't expect a mod to work so hard to make the little people happy, lets face it... even little guys kill their mobs faster than higher levels. And it's already been said that no one showed up to previous smaller invasions(assuming 20-30 a/d caps). Especially with it being capped, I would expect the creatures to stay for a bit.

I guess if you could get multiple mods to work on a capped invasion, it wouldn't be so bad, then the mods wouldn't have to work as hard to please everyone.

Edited by Lexi