Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HeCToR

Booted

[asgnny @ 6]: SiTuATioN has a bit of a situation of his own at the moment. it would be unwise to continue flaming, even if someone else starts it

if they started it maybe they should have been muted first befor id flame back but seems it is only who says 1 thing back i have been only 1 getting muted several times why everyone else runs there mouth getting away with racial commets etc and you do nothing. like i told you befor discrmination, thats not right

i dont start the prob but i sure get reated like it if some 1 else is starting with me and going on while mods do nothing ill say somthing back

Edited by HeCToR

[asgnny @ 6]: SiTuATioN has a bit of a situation of his own at the moment. it would be unwise to continue flaming, even if someone else starts it

if they started it maybe they should have been muted first befor id flame back but seems it is only who says 1 thing back i have been only 1 getting muted several times why everyone else runs there mouth getting away with racial commets etc and you do nothing. like i told you befor discrmination, thats not right

i dont start the prob but i sure get reated like it if some 1 else is starting with me and going on while mods do nothing ill say somthing back

Logs from channel 6 are as follows:

[Aislar @ 6]: SITUATION

[siTuATioN @ 6]: was up?

[Terrance @ 6]: caps :<

[shujral @ 6]: Any kids on?

[LoCOmoTiON @ 6]: no

[Terrance @ 6]: 19 count ?

[siTuATioN @ 6]: only frenzy and manic

[Frenzy @ 6]: get my name out ya mouth

[Terrance @ 6]: :o

[siTuATioN @ 6]: get my dick outa yours

[simAnt @ 6]: :)

[Divine @ 6]: Drop the flame.

[simAnt @ 6]: :0*

[Terrance @ 6]: ban ban ban

[hobobob38 @ 6]: umm

[shoDoKaN @ 6]: keep the language out of the channel or u will have a situation :)

[hobobob38 @ 6]: Is that even possible?

[42O @ 6]: situation i think the only reason why frenzy would have your dick in his mouth is to floss his teeth.....Tiny.

[Frenzy @ 6]: this is a situation

[Frenzy @ 6]: lmao 42O

OMFG!!~1! u muted SiTuATioN!

SiTuATioN was booted!

I would have booted you faster, but I was afk. So sorry for that.

As you apparently read, but failed to heed, " it would be unwise to continue flaming, even if someone else starts it". In other words, you are responsible for your own words and actions. If you flame, you are the one who will get in trouble. If you continue to flame, then whine "but s/he flamed me before!1!!", I can simply ban you, to ensure that nobody subjects you to ebul flames.

Forgive me if I'm wrong here, but what in the above quoted exchange constitutes racial comments, or discrimination? All I see is normal chat, then you as the aggressor escalating the chat to flames. Re-read what I said, think about my offer to prevent seeing flames from others, and let me know what you would like me to do.

Edited by asgnny

Logs from channel 6 are as follows:

[Aislar @ 6]: SITUATION

[siTuATioN @ 6]: was up?

[Terrance @ 6]: caps :<

[shujral @ 6]: Any kids on?

[LoCOmoTiON @ 6]: no

[Terrance @ 6]: 19 count ?

[siTuATioN @ 6]: only frenzy and manic

[Frenzy @ 6]: get my name out ya mouth

[Terrance @ 6]: :o

[siTuATioN @ 6]: get my dick outa yours

[simAnt @ 6]: :)

[Divine @ 6]: Drop the flame.

[simAnt @ 6]: :0*

[Terrance @ 6]: ban ban ban

[hobobob38 @ 6]: umm

[shoDoKaN @ 6]: keep the language out of the channel or u will have a situation :)

[hobobob38 @ 6]: Is that even possible?

[42O @ 6]: situation i think the only reason why frenzy would have your dick in his mouth is to floss his teeth.....Tiny.

[Frenzy @ 6]: this is a situation

[Frenzy @ 6]: lmao 42O

OMFG!!~1! u muted SiTuATioN!

SiTuATioN was booted!

I would have booted you faster, but I was afk. So sorry for that.

As you apparently read, but failed to heed, " it would be unwise to continue flaming, even if someone else starts it". In other words, you are responsible for your own words and actions. If you flame, you are the one who will get in trouble. If you continue to flame, then whine "but s/he flamed me before!1!!", I can simply ban you, to ensure that nobody subjects you to ebul flames.

Forgive me if I'm wrong here, but what in the above quoted exchange constitutes racial comments, or discrimination? All I see is normal chat, then you you escalating the chat to flames. Re-read what I said, think about my offer to prevent seeing flames from others, and let me know what you would like me to do.

i was saying the past they get away with it

Once again:

You are ultimately responsible for your own actions. If you are not flaming, and someone starts flaming you without provocation, it will be quite clear to me or any other mod that the other person needs to be punished. All I really see now is wholly inappropriate comments from you, for absolutely no reason. As such, you were (lightly) punished, and somehow consider it a worthwhile endeavor to complain that you were singled out and punished.

Don't flame others. Period. You may be shocked at how you will suddenly not find yourself in constant trouble with mods, or stuck in the midst of retaliatory flames directed back at you from your delightful peers in channel 6.