Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ricky

Alchemic

I cant believe he is still lying and cheating and poor noobs keep believing his bullshit. He should have had a rosto, but that doesnt excuse the lying/luring. ~AC~ guild is banned on my bot and red tagged until they remove him.

He will never change and that is exactly what Kraken and I discussed and Kraken talked to ~AC~ about it but they refused to get rid of him. They are banned on my bots also.

King_Rick has so much egg on his face atm.

After loads and loads of talking to him about how DuBro stands no chance of "reforming" and hearing his banter and BS about how "HE WILL CHANGE" DuBro jumps right back onto this crap.

But what should I expect? He backed up Brite/BMX too the end by even going as far as lying for them. And we all see how that ended.

King_Rick has so much egg on his face atm.

After loads and loads of talking to him about how DuBro stands no chance of "reforming" and hearing his banter and BS about how "HE WILL CHANGE" DuBro jumps right back onto this crap.

But what should I expect? He backed up Brite/BMX too the end by even going as far as lying for them. And we all see how that ended.

Egg on my face lol.how did i lie for brite or bmx far as i know i never talked to bmx he/she or what ever he/she is.

this thread not about them.

If a Gm fails to warn there members to not enter a ring with dubro.they failed to remind them,no i do not endaul what happen.but i need pruff because 80 percent of them in game hates him.and everyone going cry on here and run there mouth.now im looking in to this! Red tag Brown tag ~AC~ tbh idc.So this thread going be about ~AC~ King_Rick did this and that! and why you bring someone up whos not in the game no more.unless your missing her.witch you was dating her. Ill just go back to my old ways if thats the case.And alot of ppl in this game i have helped do things with, o yeh they forget what they have done wrong, steal someones silver bag and tell them, (2 people who was there friends). it was there owen they said and asked to help move it then find out its someones eles.<<<<====== scam scam scam,shall i go on about things.i dont need to prove to know one. But you need to prove to me,Asllinn srry if i went off topic.

point the guy attacked the summens if he was told to then the stuff will be returned then ill take action on Dubro but its kinda dumb to say hey im summensing giants attack them would u if you were lower in a/d p/c lvl ?.

Forever when i talk to you? Never had a chat with you in the game. unless your someone elese,o yeh Aftershock well if thats the the true aftershock that was a big trouble maker in game a long long time ago/and who got band but sure that you never done wrong in game I realy dont care no more.

i seen alot turn there back on me as well that in it self is a scam.

Drama queens im seeing.

and if you get a screan shoot of dubro scaming lureing send it to me till then he stays in ~AC~ threats on brown tag red tag dont bother me :icon4: tbh idc.

Edited by king_rick

I cant believe he is still lying and cheating and poor noobs keep believing his bullshit. He should have had a rosto, but that doesnt excuse the lying/luring. ~AC~ guild is banned on my bot and red tagged until they remove him.

He will never change and that is exactly what Kraken and I discussed and Kraken talked to ~AC~ about it but they refused to get rid of him. They are banned on my bots also.

lol funny i remember kraken and brite saying stuff about star o wow.and you said alot of bad things about kraken.and him about you. :icon13: but thats really funny because you all just dont have a clue.

Edited by king_rick

King_rick i'll take Wizzy's word > your opinion kthx.

And don't act like you didn't lie lmao.

The whole time she was Sassy you said she was your neice and that you bought the acc from BMX yada yada. it just shows you are no better than DuBro and that he deserves to be in your guild.

I'm just glad I got Draz out while he could.

King_rick i'll take Wizzy's word > your opinion kthx.

And don't act like you didn't lie lmao.

The whole time she was Sassy you said she was your neice and that you bought the acc from BMX yada yada. it just shows you are no better than DuBro and that he deserves to be in your guild.

I'm just glad I got Draz out while he could.

I think you need go check your chat logs.

As i said this is not about brite bmx ect

but ill tell you this ms perfect or mr perfect were did i say i bought it. i never bought or said i bought her char and never said she was my neace. but you beleave your lies. as i said this is not about brite or bmx. so have a good day.

@King_Rick

Im not getting into why brite was jealous of me, but indeed she was. I dont even know fully was said about me, but I know couple of things. However we all know about her and all her chars,there is no comparison between us. People here know what kind of person I am and were as different as could possibly be. They can make up there own minds about what they hear.

As far as Dubro is concerned ask your self this Rick, Is dpa a summoning areana??? Why do you ignore thread after thread and page after page about him??? There is enough documented evidence about him to sink a ship. A lot of people were indeed giving him a chance when he said he was going to reform only to see him start lying/bs again. Why do you and rosie continue to defend and harbor him. If he is hated (thats a very strong word) he has brought all that animosity onto himself.

Edited by Starlite

@King_Rick

Im not getting into why brite was jealous of me, but indeed she was. I dont even know fully was said about me, but I know couple of things. However we all know about her and all her chars,there is no comparison between us. People here know what kind of person I am and were as different as could possibly be. They can make up there own minds about what they hear.

As far as Dubro is concerned ask your self this Rick, Is dpa a summoning areana??? Why do you ignore thread after thread and page after page about him??? There is enough documented evidence about him to sink a ship. A lot of people were indeed giving him a chance when he said he was going to reform only to see him start lying/bs again. Why do you and rosie continue to defend and harbor him. If he is hated (thats a very strong word) he has brought all that animosity onto himself.

They can make up there own minds about what they hear.your words not mine

i dont care your not seeing what i said I DONT CARE NO MORE and about our rules if he did this i asked for a chat log or screen shot no one can give.

o yeh the threats that rose is getting and stuff threats dont go over good with me you all do as you wish red tag brown tag do it if you want. just remember rather he stays or goes the tag i put on you will stay.And if anyone wants to unallie us fill free to do so.but remmemebr i dont forget.

Edited by king_rick

Hi to all in EL, i here behave ~AC~ guild and wanna tell u all in here that NO ONE in EL was perfect like they thinking. I sure everyone have done something nasty but they didn't get caught. Can u guys look up ur back b4 look other ppl back? look to own mistake b4 look other ppl mistake pls. I know is hard to get back when we have bad name and when no one give chance to change, but he fine here in ~AC~ . What i can say in here is , did anyone notice that rahul guy have mistake also when he don't have rosto with him and if he have low a/d , he shouldn't try something that he cant kill. that day he die , no one was pm me or king_rick (my hubby) or IG us in guild. Then i hear about this from 1 of my guild member and i let my hubby know . When he try talk nicely and asking what happen to BoC thru IG , we get bad fed back from BoC guild. I saw a lot ppl hanging with other ppl how have bad history. One more thinking if he return back that stuff , are u guys will stop bother him and let him be peacefully??? yes / no ....

He have return some stuff in past but no one appreciate...

Lol...oh geeeez, look at the countless spelling mistakes from King_Rick :o

IMO Dubro back to his old ways; ~AC~ doesn't seem to care cause they think his a "pr0" player they don't want to kick out. So they're defending him even tho they are quite aware of his actions. It appears that ~AC~ has really strong members now???? I mean why else would King_Rick act like his threats has validity? Oh yeah, he has Dubro(lolol) so now his ego expend :P

King rick you are so full of shit it is unrealistic.

When I was trying to figure out who was Sassy as i heard it was Brite, I pmed said "sassy" said "who is this?" They said (brite) said she was YOUR neice and that YOU bought the char for her. Later during the day YOU Pm me out of the blue saying that Sassy was your neice yada yada. Lying for her. You sit here lying now.

~AC~ has lost every ounce of respect it could even hope to offer. You not only harbor a piece of scum known as DuBro, you contradict every rule set up in your own guild. Then to top the things off, you run around on this metaphysical high horse acting like you're some savior and the most honest person around.

Stfu seriusly.

AS for you Rose, are these people who too have done wrong your husband included? Thanks though for basically admittingb that you know it happened. "OH he should have had a rosto even though he was supposed to be in DP ARENA which is no drop" and "he shouldn't attack something he can't kill" THIS IS EXACTLY WHY IT'S A SCAM. Seriously have the brain cells that you have surviving left died out? Have you forgotten what intelligence is? DuBro tricked this guy into 2 things. a. thinking that training summoning required him to kill his summons and b. THINKING THAT DP ARENA STARTS FROM THE PILLARS. This is a COMMON thing thought. The barrier surrounding DP arena has always been feared to be part of the PK arena. This is no different in anyway shape or form with this new guy. DuBro TRICKED him into thinking he was safe and then succeeded in killing him for his stuff via summon.

Newhope himself even mentioned a few days ago how everytime he's luring some one how "newhope should come range w/e" to get their drops.

Seriously stop being so hypocritical and stop being so ignorant.

Lol...oh geeeez, look at the countless spelling mistakes from King_Rick :o

IMO Dubro back to his old ways; ~AC~ doesn't seem to care cause they think his a "pr0" player they don't want to kick out. So they're defending him even tho they are quite aware of his actions. It appears that ~AC~ has really strong members now???? I mean why else would King_Rick act like his threats has validity? Oh yeah, he has Dubro(lolol) so now his ego expend :P

Funny little child you are.No just tired everyone tryen to run ~AC~. as i remember you turning your back on ~LE~.And about dubro being bad and stuff go fight him if you wish think you need grow up.

King rick you are so full of shit it is unrealistic.

When I was trying to figure out who was Sassy as i heard it was Brite, I pmed said "sassy" said "who is this?" They said (brite) said she was YOUR neice and that YOU bought the char for her. Later during the day YOU Pm me out of the blue saying that Sassy was your neice yada yada. Lying for her. You sit here lying now.

~AC~ has lost every ounce of respect it could even hope to offer. You not only harbor a piece of scum known as DuBro, you contradict every rule set up in your own guild. Then to top the things off, you run around on this metaphysical high horse acting like you're some savior and the most honest person around.

Stfu seriusly.

hypocritical and stop being so ignorant.

lol what ever i dont use players in the game.As i seen alot do so take your words and live by them.

AS for you Rose, are these people who too have done wrong your husband included? Thanks though for basically admittingb that you know it happened. "OH he should have had a rosto even though he was supposed to be in DP ARENA which is no drop" and "he shouldn't attack something he can't kill" THIS IS EXACTLY WHY IT'S A SCAM. Seriously have the brain cells that you have surviving left died out? Have you forgotten what intelligence is? DuBro tricked this guy into 2 things. a. thinking that training summoning required him to kill his summons and b. THINKING THAT DP ARENA STARTS FROM THE PILLARS. This is a COMMON thing thought. The barrier surrounding DP arena has always been feared to be part of the PK arena. This is no different in anyway shape or form with this new guy. DuBro TRICKED him into thinking he was safe and then succeeded in killing him for his stuff via summon.

Newhope himself even mentioned a few days ago how everytime he's luring some one how "newhope should come range w/e" to get their drops.

Seriously stop being so hypocritical and stop being so ignorant.

hypocritical and stop being so ignorant.

lol i dont use others to make stuff as i seen a few in the game do so.i think you need to live by your words hypocritical and stop being so ignorant.

grow up little boy you got owened by dubro so you stfu.and as i said have a good day.

Edited by king_rick

I'm also Geli and ICD. Sorry i can't take an ass of tigers/Bears with my negs, little attributes.

I also don't see where PK has anything to do with what he did and how your behavior about is no better.

I'm also Geli and ICD. Sorry i can't take an ass of tigers/Bears with my negs, little attributes.

I also don't see where PK has anything to do with what he did and how your behavior about is no better.

I dont see were you have the right to say anything about anything but i guess your mr right.or Mr perfect hey that be a good name change for you.

he stays till i get a screen shot.

Since he wouldn't have known there was a problem until he was dead and Dubro refused to respond, how on earth could he take a screenshot of anything?

Chat logs should be adequate proof of the scam.

Since he wouldn't have known there was a problem until he was dead and Dubro refused to respond, how on earth could he take a screenshot of anything?

As i said give me a chat log of whats said. np there really easy.

Console?

It doesnt matter even if King_Rick gets the chat logs, he will find some other reason not to believe everyone else instead believing the scammer. If so many ppl have a problem with Dubro , what makes you think everyone is wrong?

He is arrogant, sneaky, and scams ppl who don't know any better. It's plain and simple. He said he was going to change and apparently he has not. He will never change. Therefore most ppl in EL will not change their position on him.

If you Rick cannot even follow your own rules,i doubt your guildies will follow them either, then your guild is not trust worthy.

I don't know why you try making making this about brite and bmx when it has nothing to do with them. It's about dubro and your guild.

honestly lets face it , giving King Rick the holier than shit speech's is only going to make things worse

theres at least one person in this topic who at one point was a shit themselves , and im sure they were thankful for any second chances they got ... its nice to afford others the same treatment you have recieved yourself no? even if they do mess it up again at least they had a chance ....

also , considering the items lost during this moment of PK you can hardly consider the player a newbie, jeez let me look again and list what it is they lost it didnt sound like newbie items to me .....

*edit*

OS, JS, cotu, iron sword of fire etc.
that sound like a newbie outfit to anyone?

he's hardly luring a newbie really ....

Edited by Ateh

:omg: rick..did you use google translate? Cause it really seems like you're having problems replying, I guesse it's hard to defend the guilty :P wtf ~LE~ gotta do with dubro? & pr0 diplimactic skills: "if you think dubro bad go fight him" ^^ meh this isn't going anywhere. He's going to continue thinking his such a badass until dubro quits/gets banned/leave guild and he loses his 15min of fame :D Edited by TigerClaw

i'm not defending dubro's actions btw im merely saying how easy it is to jump on the holier than thou bandwagon when a disputes topic comes up the same people allways come in and express thier shock when really all they are doing is taking part in this community values verbal masturbation

its bad, it happened , it will happen again move on with your life, its just a game and some people choose to play the dark side

without them there would be no measure of kindness

Well technically Dubro just failed his 2nd or 3rd chance.. this is a silly argument. Dubro=the bad. Guild who KNOWINGLY accepts outlaws=bad guild.

Dubro said he would change before, then behaved for 2 weeks and gradually went back to his old ways. He started with serping and has worked his way back to scamming etc now. Biiig surprise. I'm sure he loves all this attention. :pinch:

Edited by Goot

@King_Rick

They can make up there own minds about what they hear.your words not mine

i dont care your not seeing what i said I DONT CARE NO MORE and about our rules if he did this i asked for a chat log or screen shot no one can give.

o yeh the threats that rose is getting and stuff threats dont go over good with me you all do as you wish red tag brown tag do it if you want. just remember rather he stays or goes the tag i put on you will stay.And if anyone wants to unallie us fill free to do so.but remmemebr i dont forget.