Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Usl

The Fast Giant Breeding Program(tm)

So you liked today's invasion? Or you absolutely detested it? Now it's time to speak up.

Any (civil) comment, suggestion, advice, complaint is welcome. If you want to lodge a Rosto Return Form, please file in the appropriate thread, second to the left after the ladies bathroom. ;)

Post bust rosto count please.

Funest way to lose rosto's in game from what i remember of EL. Especially when the Gods turn thier attention to busting your rosto in particular, through the use a combination of mobs with their abilities/spell effects not just using over powered mobs in great numbers.

Im sure everyone woulda had fun. I remember invasions were always fun things and good way to get rid of them pesky afk harvesters too.

;)

Funest way to lose rosto's in game from what i remember of EL. Especially when the Gods turn thier attention to busting your rosto in particular, through the use a combination of mobs with their abilities/spell effects not just using over powered mobs in great numbers.

Ya ^^

A lesson i learned long ago: take MI ess to invasions xD

Ya ^^

A lesson i learned long ago: take MI ess to invasions xD

Recast MI or cast a restore hmm choices choices but always interesting.

Off topic, isnt there mobs with mirror perks and other stuff these days? can they also be stopped with MI?

can they also be stopped with MI?

No they can't... but the impact of those perks alone is far less than when 100 bears and 100 white tigers get dropped around you and within seconds you've got no mana and everything is on cooldown xD

edit:

to be fair, the example I give above is not commonly seen in invasions... it's been extremely rare.

Edited by Korrode

can they also be stopped with MI?

No they can't... but the impact of those perks alone is far less than when 100 bears and 100 white tigers get dropped around you and within seconds you've got no mana and everything is on cooldown xD

edit:

to be fair, the example I give above is not commonly seen in invasions... it's been extremely rare.

Yes Gods can do Crazy things hey?

Just as well it takes them ages to learn about the mobs they dropping on you, especially if they chuck a couple of high lvl ones into the mix to close the deal :)

Maybe need God training school on test server. Have not played for ages so maybe not.

Invasions need to bust at least one of your rostos but still have an element of fun and survivability about them. Seen maps full of giants and Black and red dragons in my time playing, but was more fun when gods watched what the players were doing and responded accordingly.

Good invasion Usl... iirc you had 3 basic maps going for diff lvls but no actual caps. Then added anotehr map or two later.

Good mix of creatures in EP, hawks thrown in are always a nice touch (turning darkside on us Usl?)

Tried my hand at AA but just couldn't handle the chims alone.

Also, you kept everyone on their toes with the bordering maps could be invaded comment...no one knew what was or wasn't, going to be safe. Keep them guessing I say :)

~hugz~