Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mmo-player

the ugliest shitty mess I ever saw

Guest mmo-player

this game is so bad ... its ugly as shit, underdeveloped and has the most expensive and most in-game shop ever ... is this all a scam or does this game really exist, I cant believe it ... what kind of people playing this ???

the rules are so bad none ever would play a normal game with such rules, the mods and admins seem to be just bloody asswholes ...

you cant barely call this messed shit a 'game' or anything ... this 'game' looks so bad and ugly, the forum is so fucked up, the bane-policy seems to be totally rediculess ...

devs and players of this mess must be totally brainless or desoriented (human) beings...

I feel sorry for you, there are real games outthere that can be played for free ...

heck, this whole thing is like a big epic insult to taste and enjoxment...

wow, I really cant get over the fact, such hoorible thing like EL really exists, and thre are honest people trying to play it and argu with the asswhole admins ... just, unbelievable

you all seriously mist the point of being a live

Many thanks for that in-depth analysis....

So amazing that you managed to work all that out so quickly, if only you had played it you might have actually appreciated EL.

p.s. ever heard of a dictionary? (or grammar checking)

this game is so bad ... its ugly as shit, underdeveloped and has the most expensive and most in-game shop ever ... is this all a scam or does this game really exist, I cant believe it ... what kind of people playing this ???

the rules are so bad none ever would play a normal game with such rules, the mods and admins seem to be just bloody asswholes ...

you cant barely call this messed shit a 'game' or anything ... this 'game' looks so bad and ugly, the forum is so fucked up, the bane-policy seems to be totally rediculess ...

devs and players of this mess must be totally brainless or desoriented (human) beings...

I feel sorry for you, there are real games outthere that can be played for free ...

wow, I really cant get over the fact, such hoorible thing like EL really exists, and thre are honest people trying to play it and argu with the asswhole admins ... just, unbelievable

Hi

I am an admin asswhole, and I am afraid, I can not delete your post as the head admin asswhole has not made me a forum admin.

If you would like to call some one a name, It really helps to spell that name correctly. SO in the future, please refer to me as admin asshole* or just asshole. that is fine.

There are other games out there you can play completely for free. Let me think..Yes Farmville. This is easy. Just create a facebook account and add the application. And your off.

There is also a nice pac man clone here http://games.softpedia.com/get/Freeware-Games/Maze-Man.shtml although they call it Maze Man (copy right stuff I assume)

I know the rules are a pain in the ass. However they appy to every single person in game, Even the admin asswholes. The chief asswhole probably can get around these, though I never thought to ask him about it,

Anyhow I am sorry you failed to read the rules, got banned and now can not play a free shitty game with terrible graphics. Posts like this one, will certainly not help you get back in the game quicker.

Good luck ! :pickaxe:

Yap, go play with Chinese farming bots. At least you can have a conversation with them since they are on same IQ level as you.

Farewell!

:P

ROFL maybe you should start your own forum, about what, who cares the comedy aspect alone would be fantastic.

EL may be a little out of your league, solitaire may well be the way forward with you to learn some interactive skills, with yourself first of course

Davy :P

WOW!

A well thought out analysis of E.L. from an experienced player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like EXACTLY the kind of player we DONT need in EL.

I suggest you leave this game immmediately and never come back,got a feeling that would make us all happy!.

Personally I feel better already knowing i,m not going to run into you in game.

the_grud (4yrs still playing)

This gets my vote as the best post ever. I've not had such a laugh since I saw someone hit themselves in the nuts with a golf club (kinda hard to do - fortunately it was caught on camcorder) on 'You've been framed' on tv last week.

For future reference you should try and get a few more spelling mistakes in your posts as this adds to the entertainment value. I wish you many happy times with your future trolling.

I feel terrible that you couldn't figure out a way to move your character around and were stuck on IP, but that is the proper place for noobs so I am sure you were in the right spot.

Do us all a favor please?

Next time you decide to get onto EL take the time to hit ALT+X to turn on your super powers.

This is epic!

I only managed to find 10 spelling errors, not counting punctuation and grammatical errors :P

Offering 10 gc to anyone who can beat that :D

Oh, sorry. I finally read the post and found that you quit, so, bye :)

This is epic!

I only managed to find 10 spelling errors, not counting punctuation and grammatical errors :)

Offering 10 gc to anyone who can beat that :)

Oh, sorry. I finally read the post and found that you quit, so, bye :)

11, you owe me money EP.

aww Howsaditisthatpeoplemissedthewholepointofhispostandfocusedonthewayhedeliveredit.

Mighthavebeenbettertotryandkeephimplaying.Youllallhavetosticktoonlybrodingeachoth

ernowyourbad.Kindalikethewhitebroncochaseandsubsequentcourtcase.YesOJwasguiltyinm

yopinion.Misdirectionstillworkswonders.Ishouldknowbecauseiuseitalotlol.

:pickaxe:

omg

im honestly trying to figure out if you were kidding or not

And Im trying to work out which part you being honest about. Hard to do when you post a one line statement. So we even i'd say :pickaxe:

Guest guest

This game is GREAT that's why the average player base is 250 players ;) and I'm being generous!! LOL there are sometimes more bots online then real players :)

Apart of the rude language used the guest player has aboslutely right about this game and the so called pros that answered missed the all point. Meh must be why the game has 250 average players online because it's so good :)

Problems of this game :

• Radu because he thinks he knows everything about how to create a good game. The 250 average players are the answer. He knows shit.
  • Moderators because they ruin all the fun. Most of them have serious mental issues for a start. This is the only game with such a high number of moderators which spend most of the time trying to catch people for breaking one of the millions rules this game has. Nosense rules. If you don't want dual box playing hard code it and throw in the garbage half of the moderators. This will only help the game.
  • Game mechanism is broke. Can't expect people that start to play to get in top 50 of any skill must have to spend 8 hours day during 4 or 5 years. Even a blind can see this won't work. It dosen't sound like a real job its a real job!
  • Brainless game. It only requires time and or money to rise any skill. It dosen't require team effort, coordination or any other skill except time/money.
  • Repeat the same task a fucking million time to rise it.

This game is GREAT that's why the average player base is 250 players ;) and I'm being generous!! LOL there are sometimes more bots online then real players :)

Apart of the rude language used the guest player has aboslutely right about this game and the so called pros that answered missed the all point. Meh must be why the game has 250 average players online because it's so good :)

Problems of this game :

• Radu because he thinks he knows everything about how to create a good game. The 250 average players are the answer. He knows shit.
  • Moderators because they ruin all the fun. Most of them have serious mental issues for a start. This is the only game with such a high number of moderators which spend most of the time trying to catch people for breaking one of the millions rules this game has. Nosense rules. If you don't want dual box playing hard code it and throw in the garbage half of the moderators. This will only help the game.
  • Game mechanism is broke. Can't expect people that start to play to get in top 50 of any skill must have to spend 8 hours day during 4 or 5 years. Even a blind can see this won't work. It dosen't sound like a real job its a real job!
  • Brainless game. It only requires time and or money to rise any skill. It dosen't require team effort, coordination or any other skill except time/money.
  • Repeat the same task a fucking million time to rise it.

So you don't like the game, don't play - pretty simple. Moderators do not ruin all the fun unless by fun you mean strong language flaming, harassment or abuse of other players, etc. We don't spend countless hours searching for these scenarios looking for the excitement of handing out punishment, it's a negative aspect of the job. I just want to play the damn game and have a good time with my friends, not spend all my time dealing with troublemakers. Illegal multiplay and automation are often detected or suspected by other players who play & enjoy the game and have no qualm with the rules who then report it. If you've spent any time on help channels, you'd realize the majority of a moderator's "job" is helping new players. Even the game creator, radu, who you clearly aim to discredit with your post, spends hours nearly every day welcoming and instructing new players in the game.

I honestly don't see why it's so important to create these flame posts. There are countless games or w/e other things in my life that I decided weren't for me. I moved on and left them behind. I don't continue to begrudge them and find ways and outlets to spew my rhetoric about them.

[*]Game mechanism is broke. Can't expect people that start to play to get in top 50 of any skill must have to spend 8 hours day during 4 or 5 years. Even a blind can see this won't work. It dosen't sound like a real job its a real job!

[*]Brainless game. It only requires time and or money to rise any skill. It dosen't require team effort, coordination or any other skill except time/money.

First ...no game needs a specific number of players to make it work, and i can give you lots of examples :pickaxe: .

Second since when does someone needs or wants to be in top 50 ? Hell i am happy where i am and enjoying the game as it is. I am not a greedy one to run miles and miles in game to be in top 10 or top 50. If i ever get there fine, if not even more fine by me :pickaxe:

Money and time.. is in any game you moron !!!! Even Farmville lol as Wizzy point it out :pickaxe: i am pretty sure, thou i never trid it :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this