Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DarkPresent

Morath

Haha you guys really take this too seriously. If you think everything as how much RL time it gets or how much $ you lose if someone bagjumps you, you really should go to therapist. Of course it's natural to be annoyed after you lose something expensive or someone bagjumps your good drop, but when people keep crying over this for weeks, even months, it just not normal. As kav has said many times, this is just a game after all and these outlaws just make it worth playing and keeps thing interesting. If EL was just "peace & love" -game, I think many of us would have already quitted long time ago.

I'd actually want to try to be outlaw for a while and see how people change their opinion about me. Most people know me as nice and polite person in game and I act same way irl. I'd just like to show that it doesn't mean you need to be asshole or criminal irl to do outlaw acts in game. But I'm not putting it into practise, at least not yet :pickaxe:

It's pointless to keep ranting about this, anyone can choose the way they want to play and it's ok.

Anyway rayla had 100x more style :omg:

sabbath.. in gta those are NOT player characters you're killing.. and anyway pk is fine, most times if you're there you want to be.

and as for the wasting tons of someones time for kicks or profit, well.. take wuffzel for example; she just wasted 27k on pk bolts, plus whatever other supplies when morath hijacked the casty bag. obviously that's a total loss, and now she has to waste time making it up.. just an example.

game no= reality. To make gc in game you must use actual time, from real clocks.. iirc :pickaxe:

Edit: i think some higher level players forget how difficult it is to make good money for a very long time in this game. The bagjumpers know, that's why they do what they do. If gc came easier and/or market wasn't quite so harsh i doubt the outlaws in game would be quite as despised. As a result the sensible community rules and those who follow them would very rarely be questioned.

Edited by Goot

sabbath.. in gta those are NOT player characters you're killing.. and anyway pk is fine, most times if you're there you want to be.

and as for the wasting tons of someones time for kicks or profit, well.. take wuffzel for example; she just wasted 27k on pk bolts, plus whatever other supplies when morath hijacked the casty bag. obviously that's a total loss, and now she has to waste time making it up.. just an example.

game no= reality. To make gc in game you must use actual time, from real clocks.. iirc :pickaxe:

If you play a game, it's practically always waste of time. Doesn't matter if you make 300k or lose same amount. Just stop playing EL and you'll notice how much more time you'll have to do other things.

its not the same conzept, out of the phillisophical view.

its one thing to play a bad guy, against a computer with no feeling, its another thing to play it against other players who spend time and sometimes even real $ in this game.

A computer cannot be hurt. a human can. And it is a very revolutionaire concept that people try not deliberately hurt other people feelings just for fun of himself.

As for your comment "EL is not real life." Its true, but if you play El, then the time you spend there is part of your real life. Relations you make with other players are real life, or may affect your real life. A game like el, is a bit more then a normal computer game.

So while i personally do not hold it against someone if he takes a db or a unattanted bag..., but taking stuff that required team work to make or interrupting someones fighting throug repeated attacking the same creature one is fighting, when there are enough around of the same kind to fight, is telling something about ones character and as such its good if there is a warning in this section about him.

its not the same conzept, out of the phillisophical view.

its one thing to play a bad guy, against a computer with no feeling, its another thing to play it against other players who spend time and sometimes even real $ in this game.

The characters referenced in both games, are in fact pixels. When you die or kill someone on each game, it does NOT affect your real life physically. If people choose to spend rl currencies in game, that's their own problem. Whether you like to associate "feelings" in a game, you're bound to get butthurt no matter what you play.

The concept is still the same.

P.S. "Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems concerning matters such as existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language."

Tell me, how exactly would that apply to virtual items in a game?

Sorry have not played (cant log in) in ages.

Question: The Mob only drops a bag when it dies right?

If YES then how could he be a bag jumper? no one owns mobs right? Just because you hit the mob a few times does not mean its yours imo, if it does then thats just greedy isnt it?

Back when i could play a bag jumper was someone who took your deathbag (if you were too nub to have rosto and died when training) or if you had a bag you made yourself eg mining bag and got telelported off.

My 5 cents cause its saturday night and still cant log in damn i need to get a life, oh wait i have got one.

kk ty :pickaxe:

anyway who cares about morath anymore as far as i know he is banned, why do you guys make such a big deal out of it.

He got what he deserved, thats it.

9/10 chances are if your a constant menace and seek actions that the community doesnt approve of ie bagjumping over friendship and respect, constant cursing at random ppl, lying, spamming inboxes for periods over 15 minutes, just being an incessant pain and thinking you can always win the fight, yea you probably have rl issues... but that aside, I dont judge by what I think of him out of this game, his in game actions are enough and if he wants to act that way then he will be judged and treated like the little kid he is... dont try to defend his actions, his actions bring the consequences, that is this 3 page full of crap and brown tagged no trade etc, you justifying his actions as no big deal... who are you to say? You may keep puffing that its a part of the game but to many its disrespect. Another game I play there are scammers ie bj'ers everywhere but at least their we can kill their account after they spend months ranking. Here all we can do is put our 2 cents in. No matter what your going to be judged for every action and trying to lesson his action isnt going to change anybodies opinion of him

9/10 chances are if your a constant menace and seek actions that the community doesnt approve of ie bagjumping over friendship and respect, constant cursing at random ppl, lying, spamming inboxes for periods over 15 minutes, just being an incessant pain and thinking you can always win the fight, yea you probably have rl issues... but that aside, I dont judge by what I think of him out of this game, his in game actions are enough and if he wants to act that way then he will be judged and treated like the little kid he is... dont try to defend his actions, his actions bring the consequences, that is this 3 page full of crap and brown tagged no trade etc, you justifying his actions as no big deal... who are you to say? You may keep puffing that its a part of the game but to many its disrespect. Another game I play there are scammers ie bj'ers everywhere but at least their we can kill their account after they spend months ranking. Here all we can do is put our 2 cents in. No matter what your going to be judged for every action and trying to lesson his action isnt going to change anybodies opinion of him

:pickaxe: RTFT. It's already been long covered.

:pickaxe: RTFT. It's already been long covered.

The topic description says "BagJumper" and refers to a bag that a mob dropped.

Edit: Try type smaller sentences look like little kid typing. with ...all.. the ......... :omg:

Edited by ohmygod

:omg: RTFT. It's already been long covered.

Edit: Try type smaller sentences look like little kid typing. with ...all.. the ......... :D

The topic says Morath bud... dont nitpick about insignificant little things try to add to the argument instead if you wish but this adds nothing

oh, don't get me wrong...i wasn't in this casty team,

was just to say how much i spend when i'm in a casty hunt

so, ok i don't know which of you was ever in a team fighting..

its an excitement and joy to fight such a big mob down,

the drop is an extra plus...for this is game fun

some of you don't get it...playing a game TOGETHER

its like baseball, when one in your team just decided

well i play my own game...so morath did

he kicked the ball outside just for his own personal fun

thats all, nothing more nothing less...so be aware when you

see him around

:omg: RTFT. It's already been long covered.

Edit: Try type smaller sentences look like little kid typing. with ...all.. the ......... :D

The topic says Morath bud... dont nitpick about insignificant little things try to add to the argument instead if you wish but this adds nothing

Yay nice sentence structure still too many .... for me but hey thats not the point i was making. my original post was a question regarding "community rules" about bagjumping.

Dont know or care about Morath. My posts are about "community rules". I am not sure what your thinking im posting about, but scroll up and try read it again s..l...o...w...e...r before posting again and quoting me.

oh, don't get me wrong...i wasn't in this casty team,

was just to say how much i spend when i'm in a casty hunt

so, ok i don't know which of you was ever in a team fighting..

its an excitement and joy to fight such a big mob down,

the drop is an extra plus...for this is game fun

some of you don't get it...playing a game TOGETHER

its like baseball, when one in your team just decided

well i play my own game...so morath did

he kicked the ball outside just for his own personal fun

thats all, nothing more nothing less...so be aware when you

see him around

What is a Casty?

Llinks please so i can read up on it while my "bud" Livin_Legend thinks of something constructive to say.

kk ty :D

Why you create a bag if you don't want lost it ?

PS : afflicted I do not include/understand very well only you known as.

Im not here to argue over silly antics, especially when its about the way I write my sentence. or how you prefer the layout. Im going to leave it at that, I made my statement and you realized I had good points and had nothing to retort so like many you attack grammar or sentence structure, to me that says WIN all over it. Have a nice day bud....

Edit: your easily offended, this should be fun in the future :omg:

Edited by Livin_Legend

Why you create a bag if you don't want lost it ?

PS : afflicted I do not include/understand very well only you known as.

well, morath i don't know why a castellan creates a bag, im shure he didn't do it voluntary

If a tank figth the casty, he go on the bag 'and if he use gatherer ...'

and here, ATA fly the casty for he kill me, he have try, he have fail, is the risk, if he don't flee, he take the bag ^^

'he take the bag'

well i was 2 times with ata in a castellan hunt,

he allways gave me a fair share of the loot, thanks to him for this :omg:

well, morath, why didn't you share the drop ? have you killed the casty by your own ?

It has to test to play most malignant while testing to kill me but it missed, it was the risk has to take, it took it lost, it is simple, clear, and clear, is not necessary to want me has me, but rather has ATA, not?

It is like if you play with the lottery, you has chance of gained, but also of the chance to lose, and yet when you lose with the lottery, you will not cry each time, finally I hope.

Moreover, I do not see so much what you wants spoken considering you were same step killing the casty, and I think that people that I flew was not has its loan, it must have much in storage to survive.

you summers to oblige to come to shout here, on the forum, to make you notice, it is your choice, but leave me out of that, because me I do not like its, spoken about a person who have want spoken here, why not you