Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DarkPresent

Morath

ty Maxine, now my reply can be shorter.

I don't know about you, but i like to split up all my work on different skills, so i don't get bored. And many of the funnest things to gather ingreds for and mix are not going to get you much gc or xp-most times. Mixing only for gc is one of the more lackluster elements of the game imo, and it sucks if you finally finish a long project and then have to go do it again. If you're on a casty team your used supplies probably get paid for with equal loot splitting, so you don't have to go sit and make gc harving/mixing/farming for another 3 days.

You can go have fun, and if you like mixing/harving you can go back to mixing for levels or making high end items. Or harvesting fun stuff. If you make all your money farming pw's/trolls/whatever mob you are free to go train for xp now.

Someone hijacking a bag of that much value just limited your fun if you would have received a cut of that bag. Now you have to do in-game chores again. You can spend $10 on bindings and sell, but this is not an option for everyone.

This is at least the 2nd time he bj'd casty afaik. If it keeps happening i doubt people will bother to kill them as much. That means less fun for those who love to do it, means they maybe start playing less. Remove fun from game= people play less? maybe..