Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DarkPresent

Morath

what ? I don't understand...

I'm sorry if I don't speak very well english

well, you don't understand what you did with your action and whom you pissed off

what ? I don't understand...

I'm sorry if I don't speak very well english

well, you don't understand what you did with your action and whom you pissed off

Pretty sure he does, look at older posts >.>

sabbath, this is in response not to your last post, but to the 3-4 before that:

Are you actually that ignorant or just pretending to be? I think i already know the answer, judging from past interaction with you in game as well. Korrode you are very smart, you must only associate with sabbath because it's funny to laugh at him..

that's all i have to say on that subject.

and

Miiks there is a difference between spending time having fun in a game, and spending time being bored in a game? Game is supposed to be fun right? We'll use GTA as an example. You spent hours trying to collect money to buy a massive amount of weapons. you save at the end, then someone purposely saves a noob file in that same slot. now you have to waste much time if you want to go get all that stuff again.

Edited by Goot

Im not here to argue over silly antics, especially when its about the way I write my sentence. or how you prefer the layout. Im going to leave it at that, I made my statement and you realized I had good points and had nothing to retort so like many you attack grammar or sentence structure, to me that says WIN all over it. Have a nice day bud....

Edit: your easily offended, this should be fun in the future :D

lol? you ask me to add to the conversation as it is set out in the original topic but your last post gives me no new information about it other than you yourself get frustrated easily. Please dont Brod me :omg:

(Also it is not about winning or losing to me, Its about the free exchange of views and ideas between fellow human beings, So you go ahead and type as many ...... as you want cause its your right dont let me stop you. kk?)

However you cry over game mechanics that someone took the time to think about, refine and put in to practice to get a bag from a mob that no one owns. (correct me if i am wrong on this point) Thats what morath admits to doing if i understood him correctly. A sign to me he can actually think about how this game works.

Dont get frustrated when i try direct you back to my orginal question, for the 3rd time which is Is Morath a bagjumper if he autowalks on to a bag from a mob that no one owns? Sounds to me Morath has taken spawn serping to the next level and that is a different matter all together imo.

If this is wrong in the view of the "community" then it can be changed just like the ATA issue re anouncing drops to local/channel or how ever it was resolved.

sorry

castellan ---> http://el-wiki.net/Castellan

wow, nice drops can see why people would be annoyed if they dont get a share.

Edited by ohmygod

Are you actually that ignorant or just pretending to be? I think i already know the answer, judging from past interaction with you in game as well. Korrode you are very smart, you must only associate with sabbath because it's funny to laugh at him..

What past interactions could you have possibly had with me? I haven't played in a long time. If I'm so stupid & ignorant, point out where I'm wrong then? gl.

Miiks there is a difference between spending time having fun in a game, and spending time being bored in a game? Game is supposed to be fun right? We'll use GTA as an example. You spent hours trying to collect money to buy a massive amount of weapons. you save at the end, then someone purposely saves a noob file in that same slot. now you have to waste much time if you want to go get all that stuff again.

Yeah but almost any game makes you frustrated sometimes, in every game you can lose and have to start everything from the scratch. I used to play Civilization 4 and other strategic games and one game last even 10 hours sometimes. After playing so long it didn't really feel good to lose the game. But still it's just a game, nothing more. EL isn't different, mostly you lose things because of your own stupidity. Yes I understand that morath mostly uses the bug that you can't do anything to save the bag from him and that's why I really don't like his actions. But still he has the right to play the game the way he wants.

Just play the game and make him suffer in game. Don't try to be some kind of psychologist and analyze what problems he must have in RL because he is evil in game. As I've said many times, outlaws just keep things interesting. If you don't agree with me, find a game that doesn't have such "problem".

I'm friends with Sabbath for the same reasons i'm friends with anyone; intelligence, strong-will and not a sheep... and a mutual interest in acquiring lulz.

I don't like bagjumping, but when I consider why I don't like bagjumping, I ask who is more at fault;

A bagjumper who takes advantage of the presented opportunities for quick riches in a land of pixels?

or;

The game that intentionally pushes the value of those pixels to extreme heights and provides provisions for such a huge amount loss through losing the contents of a single bag?

For me to explain my position completely would take a very long post that'd go deep into subjects like upper level equipment price, the drops system itself and some other stuff... but simply; I don't care enough about it all anymore and why should I continue to petition against bagjumpers when, in the years i've been playing, the game itself has not done anything to weaken the 'power' of the bagjumper, in fact, it's dramatically increased it.

Also, I wouldn't want to interrupt Sab's successful troll. :omg:

Edited by Korrode

Miiks; anyone smart enough to understand what's going on knows they are hurting a player they are ripping off in game, bottom line. no psychology needed. chances are; at least a bit of an asshole.

Sabbath; i've been here longer then i've had a forum account... trust me i remember, my view has strong foundation.

Korrode; for everything except statements on sabbath: yes, was hinting at that earlier. :omg:

Miiks; anyone smart enough to understand what's going on knows they are hurting a player they are ripping off in game, bottom line. no psychology needed. chances are; at least a bit of an asshole.

Anyone smart enough understand not to get his feelings hurt because of a game? No? If not, then you have serious problem.

Sabbath; i've been here longer then i've had a forum account... trust me i remember, my view has strong foundation.

so, your view is obviously biased from past actions you've seen me do. gj :rolleyes:

my view is biased from every single thing i've seen you do/say in game and on forums; gj, you made it very clear you are a big giant douche, all through your EL career... should anyone have any other impression of you? i am yet to hear one..

EDIT:was drunk when i typed that... but it's disputes forum right? :rolleyes: i accept if it's deleted.. though it's very true >.<

Edited by Goot

my view is biased from every single thing i've seen you do/say in game and on forums; gj, you made it very clear you are a big giant douche, all through your EL career... should anyone have any other impression of you? i am yet to hear one..

sup biased

Are you some 12 year old kid? After you don't know what else you could say you start sayin kav is douche? Kav is one of the smartest players I've met and I respect the way he doesn't care what everyone else thinks about him. You seem to be childish "everyone else are idiots if they don't agree with me" -person. If we don't like those idiotic community rules, is it your problem? Seems I really have to start being outlaw after this to show people you don't really need to be asshole irl to be outlaw in game.

Miiks, you solve 3/4 a rubicks cube and someone comes and purposely f*cks it up i bet you get at least a little mad. you take an hour and build a house of cards, someone purposely knocks it down you get pissed, right? you come home from work and want to play EL, get a group together and take down a casty, spend much gc you took hours+hours making, then some guy steals all drops.. you'll be at least a bit annoyed? maybe you even bought these supplies with $?

of course people get pissed, are you joking?

good excuse to also act like a douche miiks :rolleyes:

i am not one of those people at all. what sabbath has been doing is saying the human being on the other end of a character=AI, because either way he is only directly interacting with pixels. Purposely being ignorant?

He makes very offensive statements to REAL PEOPLE in public channels just because he thinks it makes him seem cool, maybe he screws some people over, so what.. he can brag about it or gain IN GAME from it? that is all quite immature, and all-around garbage, and i have no problem calling him out on it. there are more than enough ignorant people (weather actually ignorant or just acting that way for kicks) spewing garbage on internet , in reality, etc.. it's on topic here right? he challenges, i tell him, "yes i've dealt with you, you were a douche then too". what's the problem? this paragraph has much run-ons.. as i said, little drunk :/

OK i'm done in this thread, you want to argue about it anymore contact me in game and we can fight about it. was fun..

Miiks, you solve 3/4 a rubicks cube and someone comes and purposely f*cks it up i bet you get at least a little mad. you take an hour and build a house of cards, someone purposely knocks it down you get pissed, right? you come home from work and want to play EL, get a group together and take down a casty, spend much gc you took hours+hours making, then some guy steals all drops.. you'll be at least a bit annoyed? maybe you even bought these supplies with $?

of course people get pissed, are you joking?

I think I didn't express myself clearly enough. I've said before it's normal to get annoyed and it's normal to be angry. But it belongs to all games, it belongs to rubics cube if you can't solve it and even if your house of cards crashes because you accidently knocked it yourself. If I fail in game, I might get frustrated but after playing it doesn't bother me anymore. I don't mix game feelings to RL feelings. That's what I'm trying to say and that's why I think you take this game too seriously. Morath and other "outlaws" have made clear decision that they really want to be outlaws. It makes their EL life harder, people try to brod them, don't trade them etc.

Just do the same thing as darkpresent, don't whine how he must be idiot and bad uneducated person irl, just make his EL life harder and keep these things in game. Don't mix EL and RL.

good excuse to also act like a douche miiks :)

i am not one of those people at all. what sabbath has been doing is saying the human being on the other end of a character=AI, because either way he is only directly interacting with pixels. Purposely being ignorant?

He makes very offensive statements to REAL PEOPLE in public channels just because he thinks it makes him seem cool, maybe he screws some people over, so what.. he can brag about it or gain IN GAME from it? that is all quite immature, and all-around garbage, and i have no problem calling him out on it. there are more than enough ignorant people (weather actually ignorant or just acting that way for kicks) spewing garbage on internet , in reality, etc.. it's on topic here right? he challenges, i tell him, "yes i've dealt with you, you were a douche then too". what's the problem? this paragraph has much run-ons.. as i said, little drunk :/

OK i'm done in this thread, you want to argue about it anymore contact me in game and we can fight about it. was fun..

Edit ftw.

Yeah now I'm douche too because I said my opinion? Yes people in game are real people, but still you need to remember it doesn't mean they act like "real people". Most PKers don't kill people, mixers don't mix potions etc. irl. Good thing in games is, you can act however you want. Same thing with what you people say in game; it doesn't mean they would say same thing irl. Now I can say this without someone misunderstands me, if you get your feelings hurt because of what someone says in game, then you really have a problem.

I've never understood why people hate others because something they did or said in game. I've been broded and bagjumped many times too, but I don't hate the person behind the character. It's just roleplaying and you really don't know the person who's controlling char in game. Roleplaying means you can be something that you aren't irl without getting punished. If you want to be a thief and evil person, it's ok because it's just roleplaying and not a real person gets hurt. Understand it? EL isn't even supposed to be just fun and easy game to play. It's more like RL: Sometimes (mostly :rolleyes:) boring, frustrating and sometimes bad things happen. But then secondly it can be fun and rewarding.

Edited by Miiks

you misunderstand me apparently.

first off i said someone knocks over your house of cards/ f*cks up yr rubicks cube on purpose, not you doing it yourself.

2nd, have been saying outlaws know they are screwing you over for fun/profit. even if it's in game, since making gc in EL is so time consuming/monotonous/not entertaining at this point, they are to some degree hurting you/the game-they are at least a bit of an asshole.

3rd i never said morath was an idiot or uneducated. i said sabbath was writing (IMO)ignorant things to support his prior (IMO) ignorant statements. (and i think he knows this weather he will say so or not) :rolleyes:

can we please let this conversation rest now? i can't stop responding...

EDIT!: no you said you would become a douche in game to prove you can be a douche in game without really being one. i said Good excuse. understand? I don't hate anyone over what they do in game. if me and you met on the street tomorrow i would not hate you. i would only call you a douche and laugh. then maybe we go have a beer. but i would still think you were a douche.

as for the role playing element. yes, but the way things are, someone who just says; "I'll be a bad guy in EL, because it's the opposite of how i am in RL!" will still, being naturally a good person refrain from reallly upsetting people, like casty bj etc. clearly does. because they can distinguish between someone playing an mmo and a pedestrian in gta, and they will feel bad about it to really screw someone over in a major way, in game or otherwise. 9 times out of 10.

for the record, i haven't had any real problems with bagjumpers etc. these things all just seem very obvious to me.. have never had my feelings hurt from this game and never will.

Edited by Goot

Yeah ok for me :rolleyes: I think I wouldn't even have gone this far if I wasn't bored since can't log in EL atm. I'm getting tired of ranting about this too.

A computer cannot be hurt. a human can. And it is a very revolutionaire concept that people try not deliberately hurt other people feelings just for fun of himself.

As for your comment "EL is not real life." Its true, but if you play El, then the time you spend there is part of your real life. Relations you make with other players are real life, or may affect your real life. A game like el, is a bit more then a normal computer game.

True !!! All should know this by now...

As for Morath he got what he was suppose to get... and now back to play EL again....another one like him will come ..again.. thats for sure :rolleyes:

Ok, this is my summary of the above 95 posts:-

• A bunch of ebul bounty hunters gang up on defenseless Castey.
  • Opportunist bagjumper shows up
  • Ebul warrior flees Castey in the hope it will kill BJer
  • Ranger mis-times shot and kills Castey for Bagjumper!
  • Bagjumper sees this as poetic justice and escapes with loot.

I leave you to decide who was to blame.

Maybe an instance type channel where the bounty hunters can explain that the plan is to flee the Castey would have helped, Or perhaps if gatherer meds worked with ranging. However that would simply create bagjumping rangers :rolleyes:

So well, I would personally take it as a hard lesson learned. :)

Ok, this is my summary of the above 95 posts:-

• A bunch of ebul bounty hunters gang up on defenseless Castey.
  • Opportunist bagjumper shows up
  • Ebul warrior flees Castey in the hope it will kill BJer
  • Ranger mis-times shot and kills Castey for Bagjumper!
  • Bagjumper sees this as poetic justice and escapes with loot.

I leave you to decide who was to blame.

Maybe an instance type channel where the bounty hunters can explain that the plan is to flee the Castey would have helped, Or perhaps if gatherer meds worked with ranging. However that would simply create bagjumping rangers :rolleyes:

So well, I would personally take it as a hard lesson learned. :)

Very cold assement of this thread, and incorrect in my opinion. I see you stating that there are 95 posts but cant see anywhere in your list where you mention there was an exchange of ideas and view points, admittedly a small sample group compared to number of players, but still an exchange occured.

Sorry Goot im going to have to post.

you misunderstand me apparently.

first off i said someone knocks over your house of cards/ f*cks up yr rubicks cube on purpose, not you doing it yourself.

2nd, have been saying outlaws know they are screwing you over for fun/profit. even if it's in game, since making gc in EL is so time consuming/monotonous/not entertaining at this point, they are to some degree hurting you/the game-they are at least a bit of an asshole.

3rd i never said morath was an idiot or uneducated. i said sabbath was writing (IMO)ignorant things to support his prior (IMO) ignorant statements. (and i think he knows this weather he will say so or not)

can we please let this conversation rest now? i can't stop responding...

If your house of cards was built while the person who knocked them over was waiting to have a human interaction with you then i kinda dont blame them. You just wasted time out of thier short lives they will never get back EVER for what? a house of cards? lol?

I would say dont place your value on things that can be replaced if lost they really are at the end of the day just things. That is not a true meaure of the person you are and dont let anyone tell you any different. Place value on the interactions you have with others and the fact that they are there for you to interact with.

If making GC in EL is time consuming/monotonous/not entertaining to you wtf why do it? Is it really that important? see above.

Enjoy your EL interactings with others and have fun imo.

kk ty

omg

Very cold assement of this thread, and incorrect in my opinion. I see you stating that there are 95 posts but cant see anywhere in your list where you mention there was an exchange of ideas and view points, admittedly a small sample group compared to number of players, but still an exchange occured.
Very cold assesment? Perhaps.

However it is not of peoples' comments, but of the relevant events of the the day. I have also tried to ignore the intervening flames :rolleyes:

However, I believe my summary to be fairly accurate, until one of the primary actors says so.

Well apart from a few people, most "trouble makers" are just people who have no reason to play EL to begin with. They whine about everything pertaining to game changes and keep creating char after char just to annoy other people. If you (speaking in general) don't find EL interesting or you have no appreciation for the effort put into making the game, then go bug some other people in some other game.

I'm not suggesting removing troublemaking but at least let it originate from people who like the game instead of people who feel this is all the game offers them.

This was not an individual building a house of cards while someone was waiting to interact with him. This was a group of people making a sandsculpture with special sand they obtained for this purpose and an outsider who kicked it into the sea when they were done. Not nice at all, hence in disputes. Just dont go building castles when this guy is on the beach? I think that is limiting players to do something that is intended to be a fun part of the game because some people enjoy destroying the fun of many others.

I dont think this 'feature' requires a ranger to get the final kill, just a finger on the home key and a free path to the critter. I think the 'instance' channel idea should work to call a 'flee' and get the casty to kill the bagjumper. His new alt is same oa as my alt mixi (=24) and will go to the underworld when dead.

Happy hunting.

Mixi

still a mixer and not much of a fighter